3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 12.04.20 03:07 pm

Poll: Who chose which side? (The Witcher)

Just write on the side in the game were: on the side of the Order, a Protein or preserved neutrality.

I chose neutrality.
283 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 12.04.20

I went for neutrality, as befits a Witcher, besides making as many good deeds for the world and play as it should with vadimcha sterility and immunity with about 3/4 girls ;)

C
ClearFear 12.04.20

Neutrality.

f
fairy tail 12.04.20

Was for the Order. When will the extended edition (nanana), play for the Squirrels.

S
SaNek0007 12.04.20

And I have three times passed the game,first for the Order,then neutral,and then for Protein.I generally do not like to replay games,but then say that this game has three endings,so I decided to replay two more times.

J
Jenaza 12.04.20

Neutral

D
Desert Angel 12.04.20

The first quest - Protein
The Second - Order
But in the end turned out to become neutral.

t
tekhnolog 12.04.20

The product gave the squirrels, squirrels in the swamp killed, because he started to read books about the Witcher.
The Bank has supported the protein, because did not succeed to kill, tortured download. Then read all the books about the Witcher and regretted my decision. Yaevinn still the same bastard - the wounded in the infirmary.
Then perhaps choose a neutral, because it is right, and because people are too good feelings do not cause. Sometimes you want to get a sword and crumble fellows.

A
Asklepius 12.04.20

I'm up to 4 heads reached, are kept neutral and not complain)))

m
maxG 12.04.20

For belochku

W
Witcher Zhenya 12.04.20

To tekhnolog.Fellows to kill at night.Personally, I like the second Chapter near the gate to the dam guards wet.Out of the gate and run over the other so it is possible all night long.In addition, the pumping goes

t
tekhnolog 12.04.20

No, the guards don't hate me, the more that they are just doing their job. But ordinary people with their comments, Yes the guests of the tavern with expressions like Your mother sucks dwarves - that I'd thinned out a bit. But for the fact that you kill guards you'll SIC a bounty Hunter, such as Bonart. Better bogs to rock - the floaters Yes, the leeches.

S
Squerke 12.04.20

In the marshes near the ruined tower. On the Gul.

W
Witcher Zhenya 12.04.20

Night some old so krasnolud Masta.And another near the tavern bandits of all sorts.And you incited this hunter?And then I want his guts on the road stretch.

W
Wit-c-her 12.04.20

For Warlocks. Neutrality

W
Wit-c-her 12.04.20

Izviniti. As if we drink votki.

N
Nerevar17 12.04.20

For the order, even those who understand what they are fighting, and not people have ceased to fight for freedom, and stupid farm people (take the time at the cemetery - well done to them are those people? They're fine to honour the dead can't?).

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 12.04.20

For the order, even those who understand what they are fighting, and not people have ceased to fight for freedom, and stupid farm people (take the time at the cemetery - well done to them are those people? They're fine to honour the dead can't?).

Yes, mine is still in the second Chapter, Vivaldi determined what they urodzi these proteins.

N
Nerevar17 12.04.20

Yes, mine is still in the second Chapter, Vivaldi determined what they urodzi these proteins.

And really. Most ordinary people respect his order (more or less), but among non-humans such love to the fighters for THEIR freedom there. Once Proteins are unable to convince their own people of the correctness - then something is wrong...

G
Geralt iz Rivii 12.04.20

I play on the side of the Order.Also wanted to choose a neutral side, but it was too late.

_
_36_ 12.04.20

First time Protein, the second for the Order... the Third will be neutral, and only when will the silver edition..