3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 12.04.20 03:07 pm

Poll: Who chose which side? (The Witcher)

Just write on the side in the game were: on the side of the Order, a Protein or preserved neutrality.

I chose neutrality.
283 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veselyy Kot 12.04.20

Tried to keep the neutrality, but the Bank chose Squirrels, because they are in the minority, and the Order and the knights of the butcher's store policy against weak enemies, and Master in fact the typical fanatic.
The Silver edition will keep neutrality:)

M
MilitarniK 12.04.20

I'm for neutral: pumping better.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 12.04.20

I cut these tion'taels.Especially the disgusting look of these small krasnolud helmets ,eggheads, what is ,and I want it's head cut off.And well done all the knights that are fighting proteins.Because these proteins are themselves XS for that fight.And anyway,it's not a war and petty attacks.And the elves weapons are cool.

R
Ronnie Artest 12.04.20

First, like the Order, but after protein beveled in the village, was not myself, I realized I made a mistake... Just uploaded the nearest save game and chose neutrality... At least those elves that were in the village, the death didn't deserve, in my opinion...

I
Inhuman InFeRiaL 12.04.20

I went 3 times - 1The charge for the order(the average LVL of difficulty and rocked swords),2за protein(hard and rocked the magic bias),well, I recently went for the neutral(too hard and shaking and then,and then)-I like neutral...but these games where the plot is non-linear(branching of various kinds) I used to pass at a time for all)

i
itthefloor11 12.04.20

In the game I chose neutrality... and I was very angry all were killed even the innocent sometimes...

S
S.t.a.l.k.e.r 12.04.20

Went 3 times and each time different

K
Konstantin_Habenskiy 12.04.20

too, but the first time chose neutrality

t
tekhnolog 12.04.20

The question is not quite on topic, but still there is a connection. If you have chosen some side in the 4th act, then in the 5th, when the Shani clinic burst first proteins - wounded people and then Order to pick up the wounded villains, the scenarios are (help proteins or Order) or in any of all have to kill? I personally chose neutrality, and the replay still 2 options, no time right now.

K
Konstantin_Habenskiy 12.04.20

if you chose the Order of their watering will not, and also with proteins

W
Witcher Zhenya 12.04.20

I personally took over all

M
Metal Boss 0xE 12.04.20

And for the first time who passed ?

W
Witcher Zhenya 12.04.20

the order,then neutral,and then for the elves

T
T.I.K. 12.04.20

Neutral pass not much. For shateela the Order passed. Scoiatael liked more.

A
Atstek 12.04.20

order taxis

R
ReservoirDOG 12.04.20

in your first playthrough I was neutral , because such a life.
Now pass the second time and play for the order.

A
Ajtaren Werzax 12.04.20

Death to all people!!!! Pass Shateela and perhaps only for them... People are too presumptuous, and to the wizards of respect do not feel, why should they live, these racists?

U
Ukropchik 12.04.20

For the order.

P
Puma_UA 12.04.20

The people there are really insolent. Scoiatael rule a long time dude, I liked it.

c
cucishell 12.04.20

The Bank kept neutral, after the order. These nonhumans too high opinion of himself, not put people above animals, a couple of Nazis. For which he paid.