3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Admiral86 12.04.20 03:09 pm

Not work save (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

pass Kompany a few games and it is not preserved then what the f anyone knows tell me
50 Comments
Sort by:
C
CtivU 12.04.20

Feestone
progress is not saved

T
The war 12.04.20

CtivU
Blame the crack or the game is crooked?

A
Admiral86 12.04.20

no I took the company one fully four missions and then in the hall of heroes and I go there for nooby need to pass from the first
episode

A
Admiral86 12.04.20

and auto sokhraneniia I also works

B
BlackPhoenix2 12.04.20

Same problem with the saving progress of the campaign. This is a problem or a pirate and license the same ?

s
sobrichee 12.04.20

Plus the problem - if you go to the download the save there - but if you go to the window of the campaign as if nothing took place . Who knows the solution can you tell?

a
assasin23 12.04.20

What do not work save.
What to do ?

J
Jino_man 12.04.20

assasin23
I have everything working

Z
Zzmeyga 12.04.20

Same story. Save work, but separately from the company. Ie download that company, and you can not continue=(

X
Xenoscape 12.04.20

Jino_man
You have a license ?

T
Timon090 12.04.20

Zzmeyga
the same. wonder if this is normal...

T
Timon090 12.04.20

the same problem

J
Jino_man 12.04.20

HertzGertz
of course there is! Why spend money if there are pirates operating licenses are better!

G
GyJIeBeR 12.04.20

played somewhere the day was 2 missions, got to 3, I decided to relax and play with bots, in the end, save the lone with the bots replaced saving the company, and now it's all over, Oh, no, wait patches and cheats will go , and that killed the day for kids. Played the legend in a few weeks, months in the stacks at the Legion(it alone) is - than " in the end for a couple of weeks I'm already at LVL 20, and I'm not out of my stash, despite the fact that max LVL 30. still playing the legend easier, perhaps optimally high.

353GayveR353 12.04.20

I thought the problem in the pirates saves, but no people the incentive to write about the same problems-large quantities of bugs in the story of the times, we as always in his repertoire. Waiting for normal patched version.

j
jsilverst 12.04.20

Yes, even the button Continue does not work.

j
jsilverst 12.04.20

Was held for the Alliance of Light and the second mission has stopped working save, not load
it gives an error. Academy for conservation of all four missions work. Seen have to wait for patches.

J
Jino_man 12.04.20

went through the campaign of Losira, I go to the hall Council all over again, what a waste of time????

J
Jino_man 12.04.20

went through the campaign of Losira, I go to the hall Council all over again, what a waste of time????

s
sobrichee 12.04.20

do you think che writes about the problems of sornac - all so