3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Admiral86 12.04.20 03:09 pm

Not work save (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

pass Kompany a few games and it is not preserved then what the f anyone knows tell me
50 Comments
Sort by:
m
miboi 12.04.20

sobrichee
torrentow thousand)) on what would be nice? The link is not so difficult to copy-paste in your answer... And not the fact that license (patched pirates) will be save to run without glitches. I have everything worked on the pirates, but then caught a glitch. The solution I gave two posts above.

Gee-Gee-Gee... At the end of the campaign Academy (Maspar developed to 30 ) task Find the soul of Adve AutoSave working again!!! And that stupid job so strained that, and spat out this nonsense!

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

Genom94
First,I do not care what situation you have personally,and secondly,by this you can see how your help has gradually turned into a AGR,and it follows already srach.

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

FaronMizrimm
I asked for help,specific,and he began to tell me that he has a license,and such problem is not present,then the question arises:then Why did you even answer?!

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

SOVAFilin
SPS,the only person who decided to actually help,and not to make discussion.

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

Genom94
Captain obvious,I wondered,can this be fixed?The fact that the problem in the pirates, I know you not.The question is closed,you can close the topic.

l
lexa13 12.04.20

the people and where are sohranki?

A
Andrey Hlevnyuk 12.04.20

Where are the save games???On the pirates.

n
nestrbob 12.04.20

lexa13
Andrew Khlevniuk
C:Documents and Settings\Administrator \AppData\Roaming\uplay\CODEX\Saves\HeroesVII
Instead, the Administrator - Your account.

S
Starkin 12.04.20

CtivU
Look crack from Luma 100% will remain

K
Kysochek Bazilika 12.04.20

Found solution to the problem, for those who have not saved it is the progress of the company and one Windows 7.
First, start the game with compatibility of Windows 7
Second, after each completed mission, press the 'chamber' and from there start following.
Helped me, I hope you can help