3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Admiral86 12.04.20 03:09 pm

Not work save (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

pass Kompany a few games and it is not preserved then what the f anyone knows tell me
50 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xenoscape 12.04.20

crack from Luma solved the problem with the saves.The same crap was

A
Anton Pleshakov 12.04.20

and where do the saves roll on Windows 7. Not found(

T
Timon090 12.04.20

Anton Pleshakov
my documents/my games. look there. I go from the desktop(user files)

T
Timon090 12.04.20

the problem is in the topic the Progress of the campaign. everything is find.

e
evgeni1984 12.04.20

give a link to tombek?

m
miboi 12.04.20

Timon090
my documents/my games. look there.
more precisely My Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Savegames\

m
miboi 12.04.20

Timon090
the solution is in the topic the Progress of the campaign. there all you will find.
the trouble is only that no such topic on the forum! What is so hard to copy the link in the answer? Or wrinkle mind and to properly write the title of a topic?

m
miboi 12.04.20

crashes due to memory leaks (mount, programmers have not learned to close the descript...), I decided this: created at the start of a separate hard drive (not to be confused with disk partition) partition of the right size, formatnul it in NTFS, naturally, he moved the pagefile . Configure the system to clearing the pagefile when you exit Windows was out about three minutes! ))) But all the problems with the crashes stopped.
But on the loading Autosaves, nothing happened! Although a few companies went without this problem, all the AutoSave worked without issues! But there is also the decision - the game is saved with its name and it loaded without problems! Uncomfortable, but what can you do if Krivorukov undertook to wreck the legendary game ((

s
sobrichee 12.04.20

1 - on torrents already hanging povyshenie heroes with normal saves
2 - about litsuh don't know , but it seems like they were prepared or to prepare for a major patch

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

After passing a certain company,kicks to the main menu,and then cannot continue.What to do?(Pirates)

T
TimKar 12.04.20

DeadLight
When you pass the mission should not continue to point to the word campaign and to choose the next mission.

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

it does not count as passed and that it is impossible to play for Ivan.And I meant the companies themselves,not the mission.

T
TimKar 12.04.20

DeadLight
So the problem is the pirates.

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

Genom94
I'm not interested in what the problem is and how to fix it.Somewhere write supposedly all wrong.

T
TimKar 12.04.20

DeadLight
I have a license, everything is fine counts.

D
DeadLight 12.04.20

Genom94
I asked for specific help,if the answer is nothing,why write,you can take a shit in another place.

T
TimKar 12.04.20

DeadLight
Do you know the meaning of shit? Where in my posts you saw a hint of shit I just texted you what the situation happens to me.

E
Erviten 12.04.20

License work save.

S
SOVAFilin 12.04.20

DeadLight
helped me this tablet(under the spoller)-copy of Win64, start not with a label and with LumaPlay_x64.exe! Really saves the problem but the solution there is to transfer control over from one folder to another!
Спойлерhttp://antistarforce.com/forum/69-16754-4#813562

S
SOVAFilin 12.04.20

In General, poise HotFix for tablets CODEX