3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoRTeX 12.04.20 03:20 pm

in looking at Ex Machina 2 ???????? (Ex Machina)

I want the ball takaie environment and most importantly the MUSIC has remained just pleasant
62 Comments
Sort by:
s
spectre from TM 12.04.20

better count
more cars
apsolyutno new cars(at least three)
the plot is not worse than the previous
new weapons(at least 20)
and herself

V
VoRTeX 12.04.20

you probably forgot to write about the MUSE ?

s
spectre from TM 12.04.20

well, about the music you wrote uzhe

V
VoRTeX 12.04.20

gyyyy

V
VoRTeX 12.04.20

cool

M
McEclipse 12.04.20

the continuation of the story about the hero of Perovi colossus

s
spectre from TM 12.04.20

he died in the Meridian of

although there is still campaign mode where wiped't spend?

b
bkm 12.04.20

to be able to even start a criminal or just a citizen

S
Shoomer 12.04.20

And it will be the second EX Machina?

s
serjxx 12.04.20

I would like a continuation of the first ExMachine, the same coloring maps, music
BUT WANTED GIVE:
More bells and whistles on the machine chassis, the cockpit or the ability to take the trailer
Add a few more machines up and smooth over all of life (depending on the model)
To increase the heterogeneity of enemies and the number of clans
Would have 3-4 hours with the corresponding endings
To MANAGEMENT: add control 5-button mouse (for weapons)
to leave out of the 113 containers of money
to remove the transparent impassable wall or replace them with real nepreodolimymi obstacles (e.g., vertical high mountains)
And add the possibility of passing corporate

A
AFrey 12.04.20

And add the possibility of passing corporate is the key phrase for me :) looking forward to it the most... On the grid to play with bots will be great! and to go through story missions with friends (at least one) is generally a limit of dreams!!!

W
Wasteland 12.04.20

Of course I would like more detalezirovannogo graphics with DX10 support, a lot of things :)
1) Transport all what it was in the first part and M113 + new models
2) the Ability to create your own cabin, body, total modification of weapons (paired volcanoes, vectors, etc.)
3) deeper story, more interesting quests
4) Smart AI, well coordinated team work of groups of enemies
5) the Ability to move around the bases, the towns on the two ;) So to speak, really go to the bar or the Senate ;)
In General, even if Targem release another addon - buy with!!!

G
GrigoB 12.04.20

I would like of a hero, and not only machines. And add a simple (but brought to mind) the list of perks, for example the engineer may fix the cart, the bandit + damage, and the dealer can sell more expensive.

V
Veltronix 12.04.20

Hey people!, and it will generally be??

D
Demon007 12.04.20

More cards))) More weapons music like this but without the overkill.... Machines for 5 more products to kaniti new... continued originalname of the plot (so to speak.... the main character died and was grievously wounded Evo picked out and he is back in the saddle for the battle against evil)))) more space in the BelAZ under looting))))))))))))) more Grabovogo weapons.... preferably ovral malaybalay KPVT... Cyclops is also neocin... that's Thor's hammer with flags is a lethal mix)))

M
Molne 12.04.20

enterprise mode,capture the cities,many more cars,weapons,cabs,bodies, Add perks,skills,capabilities, modifikatsiyu car's lights,wheels,tires, And to make the night nothing nebylo seen without headlights, to make more orujia can be put, to capture for example the commander of the bandits,and finally to ooooooooooochen big the game was and to hire for themselves there naemnika so they sat in the cockpit and covered or in my car or you purchased, and monopile to destroy DOMO,mountains and much much more

F
First Vampir 12.04.20

All this add to gg for example had to upgrade certain skills to improve machine control such as learn how to quickly trahatsya shifted or nice to perform a drift on the turn and the weapons skills,repair,search enemies.You can also add in order to capture the opponent's car and take it apart for parts and attach it to your car,add a garage and that it can be bought in different cities.

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

1. Good graphics with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
2. Music is about the same.
3. Tuning more.
4. New cars.
5. The story below was more interesting and longer.
6. New weapons.
7. Also more quests and more interesting.

A
Ale|y|x 12.04.20

1. New cars, and more.
2. New groups - as a friendly, and not so good.
3. The opportunity to drive several cars - well, like a garage.
4. Not Europe America, and Russia, with great snow desert.
5. Bugfix script and NoScript - glitches.

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

Almost all the same.