3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoRTeX 12.04.20 03:20 pm

in looking at Ex Machina 2 ???????? (Ex Machina)

I want the ball takaie environment and most importantly the MUSIC has remained just pleasant
62 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister_Glyuk 12.04.20

Everything on the website Targem gams to vote for the continuation ExMachina!!!

n
nnmka 12.04.20

Слав0К
Well, the resolution and so can't pay for this :)
By sabzh: better graphics, better physics, fixing bugs like: stuck so that even the O does not help, a brand new car and a normal plot

G
Golden Fox 12.04.20

if you want mods, go to deusexmachina.moy.su
global mod is in development (kto mod 4.0)

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

nnmka as well as allowing it to put? There is no such. :( Put normal and all stretched, even to play reluctantly.

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

ASX M and you can accurately date the release of this new fashion? And say that they added kirovogradske resolution!!! And then when stretched awkward.

n
nnmka 12.04.20

Слав0К
In the game directory there is a folder data, it is the config file.cfg. It is necessary to prescribe the desired resolution. For example, for the resolution of 1920x1200 you need to change two parameters: r_width=1920 and r_height=1200.

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

Klasss!!! nnmka thank you very much! =))). but I don't have 1200 and 1080. :)

K
Kostet Patriot 12.04.20

I'd love:
1-New car(And that would have taken at least a couple of our trucks).
2-What would the bodywork and the cabin was obdelovati yourself(when you start you choose what the body and cabin).
3-of Course the story is the same killer that would be breathtaking.
4-More gangs and mini tasks and machines that the machines used were not the same(different models and humans and machines).And that would be the gangs you can join.
5-more Cards and that would be based on if you're in the story or with gangs different endings.
6-Schedule samasaboi better well, not really there's lethal but good.
7-what would the main character mono was to create(there face and odeku).
8-You could sometimes even from machine to vylazhivat(although not necessarily).
and the game is gorgeous every time I pass never get bored.

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

Only here will you do a sequel???
Who knows, maybe in 3 years

G
Golden Fox 12.04.20

to be continued!
read more here
http://www.targem.ru/phorum/index.php/topic,35954.0.html

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

Holy shit! =) Cool graphics!!! It is a pity more is not coming soon

F
First Vampir 12.04.20

Yes if the graph is as in the screenshot at this link www.targem.ru/phorum/index.php/topic,35954.0.html the game is just class, as it was written on the forum, I probably also will buy 10 discs to potderzhat project but how soon will the game be released?

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

But probably not soon(

V
VelReider 12.04.20

Didn't read all what was written previously, but write a very interesting idea.
I propose to add to the game trailers!And so they, too, could pick up guns and carry in them.But to usmjeriti the ardor of the player can be done so that the trailer is significantly slowed the rate of acceleration of cars and they can shoot.
Still SOOOOO would like to integrirovanii the game management system of the three foot wheel transmissions.

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

Good idea!

B
Bukaner 12.04.20

I would like her to come out!
In General, the wheel support would be nice...

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

And how to shoot will be? If you support the helm to do, let them do the support slot to one taxiing and the other was shot. =)

m
meeq 12.04.20

The passage starting from a rusty wreck to a steel rusty monster:) (rust at all should be an integral part of the concept game)))
+ the RPG elements and the ability to choose a profession, for example:
to join gangs, or mercenaries, or become a peaceful trader.
Will be interesting for everyone, and the circle of consumers expanded))

r
recombinator 12.04.20

Yeah) that'd be cool if it said SOMEONE gave the firm the Creator) Atoms cool ideas heap))
I would like it was possible in the arena to fight for money and weapons, it was possible to zahvatyvat bazi but not MORE namely DRIVERS) AND these drivers also look for weapons, etc., ie on the map to ride and mashinah to go somewhere or zahvatyvat bandit base that is the driver) And that it was possible to create ANY cage of any shape, gender, rosemary of the body and its parts))
And so I just really want to play exmachina 2)

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

No, I think better driver who does not have to run, because what happens is something like Gtashki )))