3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoRTeX 12.04.20 03:20 pm

in looking at Ex Machina 2 ???????? (Ex Machina)

I want the ball takaie environment and most importantly the MUSIC has remained just pleasant
62 Comments
Sort by:
F
First Vampir 12.04.20

ExMachina never be Glascoe otherwise it will be her death, and mine too=)))

G
Golden Fox 12.04.20

will, as I understand it the machine 2, in 2011-2012.

G
Golden Fox 12.04.20

Слав0К, http://deusexmachina.moy.su/forum/5-350-1

S
Slav0K 12.04.20

Well! Waiting )))

r
recombinator 12.04.20

Exmachina will never be glascoe would take at least that there is a war for vyzhyvanie in the Apocalypse and in gtashke not a lot of stuff to pieplate and ezdit all machit... And with a carrier would be standards.. Current so as not to cut the gasoline in Exmachina Meridian 113.... ATO there in the middle of the road gasoline Conchita.. and when I reached the jungle, where the carrier of the first more flew in Oracle I have gone b another 4 liters and I would bent... ATO barely found 1 miserable city... And the final Uncle Sam beat easy.... Easier than the Oracle from the first part...

G
Golden Fox 12.04.20

Hey, Hey, you're comparing different genres, recombinator. don't like, don't play.

r
recombinator 12.04.20

Oh well ASX M... Nah am just so run down. Well I have not written that nenravitsya to play I was just talking about the common theme with those who wrote above and not the way your mind...

C
Chernogvardeec. 12.04.20

Want Topol-m!

F
Fantom 12.04.20

I guess the continuation will be gone!
The normal game was the addition of Meridian is also good ,but much changed for the worse.
And version arcade ripped all the little that kept interest in the game...

C
Chernogvardeec. 12.04.20

It is a pity of course.

G
Golden Fox 12.04.20

Continued want to do, that's all a sponsor can not find...

12305 12.04.20

Ural.
Endless expanses of empty land.
Music.
Three components of happiness.

R
RICO_CHET 12.04.20

- The presence of already existing ktomod cars
- Scout Fox
- More long-range flamethrower (to approx. features RPO-A"bumblebee - there will be much more)
- Ride of the EM Arcade (!)
- The lack of bugs (!)

S
SUPERUDAV 12.04.20

Even well-run tank and a shop where you can order weapons with modifiers

B
Batchankoff 12.04.20

and her doing or not?

R
RICO_CHET 12.04.20

A probability of 10%. In my opinion the best variant from the point of view of saving money, time and expectations of the fan club will GTA SA EM, which is a 80% chance already made some moddel. I would love to buy, best course in the license version. By the way, you can bring it to the developer, the piston inserting it in Arcade.

R
Rem3zan 12.04.20

hachu count is great,lots of cars , lots mocnych weapons , the ability to play online and of course this is an interesting scenario

R
RICO_CHET 12.04.20

Rem3zan: New cars and weapons can do yourself, some cars and weapons to throw of 113 and arcade.

22322 12.04.20

CARS AND GUNS the rest will be later )))

S
SVD 54rus 12.04.20

lots of cars.. lots of guns... online mode, or multiplayer!!!