3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nPower 12.04.20 03:21 pm

The Book Is \"Metro 2033\"

On the subject of who read? The new book, the author Dmitry Glukhovsky. I personally liked). Here is the website - www.metro2033.ru
147 Comments
Sort by:
T
TomatoZz 12.04.20

Surname speaking.

L
LoveDoctor 12.04.20

Now just time to read there. In August read . Say , book very good . By the way , it made two games at once .

-
--Vadimych-- 12.04.20

I read a long time ago. It was well-written, but you get tired to read

R
RussianQuaker 12.04.20

What genre of books? About che they write?

n
nPower 12.04.20

fantastic. Write, like what happened with the world after a nuclear war. All the city turned into ghosts, and viivika hiding in the Moscow metro (the largest fallout shelters)

O
Ohotnik za golovami 12.04.20

People tell me where to get the software to read(just this book I want to read)tried cool reader,but there for example is not written by someone,and someone,though in WordPad everything is correct ie the fault of the app.Tried tom reader,but the format of rts does not support...more I know nothing,and that in WordPad not very pleasant to read,books to buy are not able...

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 12.04.20

The program for reading... Mosk? =)

I
Igor Surov 12.04.20

:D

n
nPower 12.04.20

So few people read?

R
RUStam 12.04.20

Downloaded the beginning of the book, who is going to read.

O

Powerfull Mosca is not enough,need something else

L
Leo 12.04.20

book taxis! those who have read go to the forum games on PG .
and not Andrew, and Dmitry Glukhovsky!

t
taburetka-taburetka 12.04.20

Che for delirium

m
ma belle Christa 12.04.20

me friend at work, wait, read this book. I took a look, read a couple of Asadchev. generally not a fan of these books, but sort of entertaining

T
TimF 12.04.20

The ending is interesting, a good book. Bounty hunter Ice Book Reader try.
And so in the Internet there is still a chm format

O

TimF
OK,I'll try.Interesting name of the program.

T
TimF 12.04.20

the other books are this there from the music to the topic and can be read www.m-e-t-r-o.ru
Also, Glukhovsky is writing Twilight according to the head of post on the site www.s-u-m-e-r-k-i.ru

O

Read the book in 2 days,good book,but it is not clear in which year there is the radiation appeared...Now waiting for metro 2034

K
Kuzma124 12.04.20

The book is a good read for the day, but there are many questions ostalosi ostrosi, for example when in fact the war started as the girl from the kiosk could read in the newspaper how salawati Sheli, and then read in the newspaper(who published it?)the cloud will go through the day, and why is it for so many years has not decomposed?

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.K. 12.04.20

BOOK RULED!!!