3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nPower 12.04.20 03:21 pm

The Book Is \"Metro 2033\"

On the subject of who read? The new book, the author Dmitry Glukhovsky. I personally liked). Here is the website - www.metro2033.ru
147 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lira 12.04.20

"Metro 2033" a stunning novel, even not afraid of the word, a masterpiece!
Dmitry Glukhovsky shows us the world after the disaster. And so it is not clear what caused the Apocalypse, who first pressed the button. And it is not important. The main question - how to live and whether to live at all. Metro stations are mini-States, a kind of model of society (the Nazis, red, fanatics and zealots, rich and poor). Incident disaster learned nothing from people and they are still fighting for power and for illusory ideals.
The plot of the novel is seemingly simple - Subway is threatened in the face of the black mutant possessing telepathic abilities. But it's not a Thriller with lots of shooting mutants and a showdown with the hostile inhabitants of the metro. The main character, Artyom, was very live feel sad for him, sympathize with him. Descriptions of the surrounding world spelled out so vividly and in detail that is simply breathtaking, it seems that you yourself transported into the pages of a novel. Small details, random encounters and snippets of conversations organically complement the picture of the destroyed world. All together it creates an unforgettable atmosphere that makes you forget about everything and plunge into reading the novel.
Unusual and shaken to the core ending of the work. This is not happy end, but at the same time it seems like happy. Gives us something to ponder - are we able to accept help from, from whom do not expect anything good ,whether mankind in General to live in peace and harmony, or we'll always be bickering with each other because of something. Do humanity a chance for salvation?
This book won't just go and put on the shelf, it excites the imagination and sinks into the soul.

p
printing in the infernal 12.04.20

Well, that's why, why after such Eulogy, above any desire to read this book finally disappears?!

P
Psihodolb 12.04.20

Well, that's why

Puso excited puppy annoys... (=

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.04.20

Dmitry Glukhovsky shows us the world after the disaster. And so it is not clear what caused the Apocalypse, who first pressed the button.
Uh...somewhere I heard it...just seems instead Glukhovsky was written toli black Isle,whether interplyt...maybe plagiarism,XS.
a kind of model of society (the Nazis, red, fanatics and zealots, rich and poor)
Haunting and vaguely familiar tingling in the fifth point as be cries that I have a deja vu...
to read this book
Take a look at this psot from shkololo:(
In order not to be offtopic:the Book is complete shit.From the game the fuck threw unnecessary PGS and Eston-mode,leaving the delicious.The book was written clearly under the effect of the swing, or just two authors,one of which is on heroin and the other cocaine.Moreover, these two authors two are not compatible, and when connecting with each other to allocate hundreds of shit.In principle,if the throw of the author,who was addicted to heroin could get a port ekshen-postapocaliptic.But you poneli,that did not work...

L
Lira 12.04.20

Zadolbali you, I swear! I'm sure if I wrote like this: "the Book is shit, that author was Smoking? One would not say a word, all the applause, said: I Fully agree. Bravo!, and then read the book, very ponravilos, wrote a review explaining their opinion, and away we go: Furious, annoyed. What infuriates you? What if your sacred opinion does not coincide with the opinions of others? Can obsujdat the book, not the readers?

P
Psihodolb 12.04.20

Kakby still waiting for an answer in another topic... (=

L
Lunh 12.04.20

Coniferous Forest
26.05.10 22:35 Well, why, why after such Eulogy, above any desire to read this book finally disappears?!

And why disappears? Personally, I read the first book in a day, liked it so much. The rest of the series is cheap trash , just a desire to cash in on original success and followers are authors, too, as it does not cause any interest . Really met, if not strange, fan-made stories on the website this game is very good. But the question is.. if this book would not have been created the game, but still somewhere at the subconscious level associated with the Stalker and unfortunately shkolotoy-stalkerboy that their activity destroyed the whole of img this world would she do such a fierce rejection... Oh, aesthetes -the connoisseurs and common people to understand?

L
Lunh 12.04.20

Coniferous Forest
29.05.10 15:45 Yes.

Why, Yes, justify? And if you read all his books? End of the road, for example, or Twilight especially the latter, for some reason I think you'd like it.

p

No, not read. I'll trust you.
Read somewhere in years 3-4. Hopefully, by the time faggotory stalkerbook will subside, and I will not be ashamed and shy to read these things.

L
Lunh 12.04.20

Just try...

Hopefully, by the time faggotory stalkerbook will subside, and I will not be ashamed and shy to read these things.

hmmm... so I guess I did not think that people with this intelligence comes in the Wake of prejudices and preconceptions, it seemed to me, on the contrary it should strive to know himself, and then already to do conclusions for themselves. And ashamed to read what I read everything.. this is something serious. I've read everything and the main criterion for me is whether I like it or not, not the conventions of what class of literature in relation to the mass refers to these things work.

T
Ten Mastera 12.04.20

I've read everything and the main criterion for me is whether I like it or not, not the conventions of what class of literature in relation to the mass refers to these things work.

This is the correct view. Order and there is literature and literature with a capital letter. One to entertain and inspire, the other to train and educate. And don't get all under the nose of the opinion, that if someone reads light literature it primitive and chololate, and watered these people and their tastes.
Linx +100.

p

Nothing to do with them I can not. While I don't have time, you have to read a lot of literature on cultural studies and astrophysics. We must quickly catch their horizons, to enjoy literature will after.

K
KroSSSovock 12.04.20

I read it! From Metro 2033 to Peter. Expecting a new book in the series Universe. In

L
Laina-chan 12.04.20

Good book, read 200 times..

A
ACDC380v 12.04.20

b>farewell, Berlin - Elona Demidova

Бесплатно

From the author:
From the series "METRO 2033"
• DOWNLOAD: TXT FB2 RTF JAVA

A
ACDC380v 12.04.20

"Home forest" Metro 2033, Michael Peresipkin

From the author:
Abstract: a Civilization destroyed by the fire of nuclear war. In the ruins of cities roam the horrifying creature. It would seem that there is no such place, where they reached the war, but deep in the forest two old people living their usual life, not knowing about all the horrors of the modern world. One day they will have to come out of the forest and to look at the world of God, to be in Novosibirsk metro. In the underground reigns of the unified system of government, an oppressive fear of all its inhabitants, at that time, as on the Northern borders appears a virus that virtually destroys the brain of its speakers. To make the world a bit better, the characters go in search of a component for anti-virus serum.
Download this and other book project 2033 format JAVA Epub TXT FB2 RTF

O
OlegPP3 12.04.20

The book is nothing. It is quite readable, sometimes even very.
The only thing that is frustrating is that the series Metro now will rivet as well as the Stalker.
And that to me is not to their liking.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 12.04.20

+1 for Example Simona Brocca, just fine described, but the road signs the full slag. IMHO

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.04.20

aaaaaa please,make pictures smaller,and the face of a bearded Anthony Hopkins in full screen stretched)

V
VeerMan 12.04.20

Self Metro 2033 beautiful. But what is now will continue to write all sorts of mediocrity stalkerbook, not able to intrigue - saddens. The series fail in the near future.