3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nPower 12.04.20 03:21 pm

The Book Is \"Metro 2033\"

On the subject of who read? The new book, the author Dmitry Glukhovsky. I personally liked). Here is the website - www.metro2033.ru
147 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lonely Day 12.04.20

Read..

D
Demon1c 12.04.20

I read recently...
This topic is in the forum games Metro 2033 I have the experience outlined)))

S
Some 12.04.20

Great book. Indeed, there is something to ponder. In General, the life of mankind after a nuclear war (which will, it is only a matter of time) in the subway unlikely, but overall it's not a fantasy, who knows...

S
Some 12.04.20

UP

N
Nekto Pagonya 12.04.20

th for a book?!

g
gamer23 12.04.20

The book is certainly elegant.
A bunch of real data, qualitative elements of fiction, an elaborate setting for a great story. Overall really great book.

M
Metr72 12.04.20

I agree the book is not bad,but I was still tormented by the question:Where they produce the ammo?If this is the main currency?In the book, as though they were infinite )

R
Revan 12.04.20

When upstairs it did to them kakby failed boepripasy plant.

M
Metr72 12.04.20

Revan
Well, they rebuilt it or something?And produce the ammo?Where to get the raw materials? )) all the same it is an obvious mistake

PS From mutants they shoot back regularly!

T
Tyrdanan 12.04.20

I read....
I don't know.....
Where they produce the ammo?If this is the main currency?In the book, as though they were infinite )
but Yes, they're there like after the broads for 20 years sit?!!!

has anyone read the free Preface written by me, fans in collaboration with Glukhovsky????

b
byndr 12.04.20

Was W this topic, why else would some...
Write now the same thing at that time. The book forced me to take another look at life and religion in General. This work was written is very interesting, with some philosophical overtones, eerie episodes and incredible atmosphere.

K
Kisena 12.04.20

similar had read in A. Pehowa the Last Testament
man-made disaster is a bit not my topic, too tragic

T
Tyrdanan 12.04.20

and by the way he is in all writes for metro 2034

V
Vyzya 12.04.20

Often seen this book on the shelves. But to buy for some reason, all hands did not reach.

How do you think this is generally worth it to spend time?

T
Tyrdanan 12.04.20

if your reading is called tritanium time don't waste

V
Vyzya 12.04.20

Delika
Let it be known, in life we spend time on everything. Or something you do not spend time? You are able to save?

R
Romez_ST 12.04.20

Liked the book, captured. Such ending was not expected

P
Psihodolb 12.04.20

The incompetence of the author is felt in every second line... the Plot is far-fetched... Bike Glukhovsky to invent could not - life after nuclear war obiefuna dozens of times, and to give at least some flavor to his novel... the author decided to fill it with mysticism, which in a post-apocalyptic world looks unnecessary and ridiculous...
The templates lurk at every metro station... Communists with comrade Moskvin at the head of "First International Red Fighting name of comrade Ernesto Che Guevara Brigade of the Moscow Metro", the shaven-headed nationalists from the RNE with stripes Kolovrat, Orthodox Christians, preaching love of neighbor, loony sectarians-Satanists digging the earth in search of the entrance to Hell, savages, cannibals with poisoned needles, two stoned of medopersia, talk about abstract things on abandoned stations, military castes and scientists in the latest hotbed of world culture - all those cardboard images you can enumerate a very long time...
Stalkers coming to the surface for valuable things - it's not even funny... and plagiarism is difficult to call... more like trying to attract attention, through the use of familiar images... there and ammo (read caps from Fallout) as currency...
And indeed it is evident that the book sharpened by further Tachibana money - another failed attempt to create something between a future scenario multi-million dollar movie and the story for some second-rate game - from which is simply nowhere to go... This is probably the main problem of modern Russian fiction - an attempt to please everyone at once and earn as much money as possible...
One word... read it only from the large idleness...

i
isolation 12.04.20

still today I'm an archaeologist :)

In my opinion, the book is valuable as a description of the setting for the game (really in detail). Actually it (the game) is already sort of doing. And if you consider the literary value templates is described in the post above. Against this background, pleasantly surprised by the ending.

-
--Endryu-- 12.04.20

The book is written in a txt on the phone. But somehow hands nedohodyat. Should read it or let them continue to be in the phone memory?