3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leontievich 13.04.20 11:38 am

Gift

To be honest, what more would you like to receive on your birthday? Do you have any dream?
59 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 13.04.20

Vintorez and a box of ammunition to him:) the Rest of my desires in this world either do not exist or by me and implemented if necessary. But a good barrel on the knee does not collect, alas.

i
insel260 13.04.20

lamborghini gallardo, but then immediately minus 2
first - it on Russian roads did not train, but even from the yard will not work, once in the hole will fail.
the second volume of the engine and the actual HP - the sales tax is crazy! to pay hundreds of thousands of rubles every year for something that will just stand in the garage...

but the dream still remains a dream, and yet I would like to get in the Dr
=)

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.04.20

What not to buy, not to steal, not to earn

A
Aleksator 13.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
conscience?

Y
Ya Betmen 13.04.20

....happiness

D
D1_ 13.04.20

To leave Russia =) the Only dream.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 13.04.20

The Leontievich
Fucking boyar bake that for about five years just enough in all resolutions, in all games.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
What not to buy, not to steal, not to earn
Like what? Even karma to be earned ^_^

w
warp 37 13.04.20

Has long ceased to be so naive as to expect gifts from anyone except a loved one in the face himself. The best gift that you earned and gave to your loved one - that is, himself. If we think is not material - it would be moral strength and courage in the implementation of their plans and ambitions.

And if it is naive to dream... perhaps a house and a job in a normal civilized Western European country.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.04.20

accurate I know what my dream is difficult to obtain as gift on the day of his heritage, pawson.

S
Shyrik408 13.04.20

I would not give up German citizenship, and the house in Frankfurt-on-main))) Ah, dreams.

p
pekabir 13.04.20

I'd like a world without wars and other negative shit. well, or unlimited taxi

W
Wing42 13.04.20

picaper wrote:
I'd like a world without wars and other negative shit. well, or unlimited taxi
In principle, no problem, but with a cab still have to Tinker...

D
Domoi 13.04.20

Well once I have birthday today. I want to get rid of all your diseases,you want the world to believe in the existence of UFOs, and want Zhirinovsky for President! Comply pzhlsta!

R
Rolemanser 13.04.20

requiemmm
A good dream, call in the military, I think there you will be glad. I WSS not in love, I'm in the company of the fighter in the forest lost bastard separator from her a few days looking for

W
Wing42 13.04.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Comply pzhlsta!
Well, such a case...
taburetckinvasily wrote:
I want to get rid of all their illnesses
To get rid of. It remains only the unknown and not yet recognized disease pathology.
taburetckinvasily wrote:
...want the world to believe in the existence of UFOs
Believe. One of the alleged UFO was shot down over the Urals. It turned out that it was a plane infectious disease, on Board of which as cargo was sealed with the virus that people have yet to learn and recognize the disease. More precisely, once had to learn.
taburetckinvasily wrote:
...want of Zhirinovsky for President!
Easy. The country is torn by internal contradictions due to the outbreak of an epidemic of an unknown disease. To examine and treat her, once, as the government and the army, pouring maximum resources of time and energy preparing for war with UFOs.
The fulfillment of desires in three... two...

R
Rolemanser 13.04.20

Wing42
Oh, and can the price of gasoline to otolith?

r
requiemmm 13.04.20

Rolemanser
Not, I'm too old for games with toy soldiers :) Again, I would like in the property, without the glare in organs and besplatna, not to hold out a couple of times a year to shoot, in between shagistika and painting with snow paint.

R
Razox 13.04.20

Never work and have no limit of money. That would be not so bad.
But it's not the gifts, and the desire for Hotabycha soon)
Aftor'd better specify the limits and extent of the gift, for realism.

V
VICH68 13.04.20

I'd like to go back to 10 years ago, and to build their lives differently. so as a gift - a time machine, though disposable