3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leontievich 13.04.20 11:38 am

Gift

To be honest, what more would you like to receive on your birthday? Do you have any dream?
59 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 13.04.20

requiemmm
Green paint drifts??!!! Monsters, we have them painted white

L
Loghain13 13.04.20

Want a combat knife Glock or Afghanistan M9 bayonet knife from AKM

H
Hetfild Makkoy 13.04.20

The Petrovich wrote:
what more would you like to receive on your birthday?
Kim Kardashian for one day.

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.04.20

picaper wrote:
I'd like a world without wars
A good desire. Importantly, the Genie Troll was not )) And I will do you a world with absolute control over the inhabitants of the planet where no one has a different opinion or don't have feelings (as in the kintz equilibrium) ^_^

taburetckinvasily
Again, there is no guarantee that the Genie is not a Troll )
1) From disease relieves destruction. In the words of comrade Stalin: "No man, no problem. )
2) In UFOs and believe millions. Yes, and do not need to believe, this phrase is nonsense. UFO is a fact, because - the term then! Unidentified. Who? Who can't identify, so it is a UFO. Elementary. And there's a video of the real space objects that move as something to be managed, not meteors. So desire it makes no sense. Better wish that all the secrets about UFOs from governments of all countries of the world become known and available without restrictions to all the inhabitants of the Earth. That would be great.
3) Zhirinovsky brought to order in Russia by not the most humane 8) And has waged several wars (short and victorious, of course, because it makes no sense to doubt in the Russian army). Returned to the territory of the Russian Federation to the size of the tsarist period and even more, and then - the Third World ) ... Besides... He himself said that he would like to be... President of Donbass ^_^

D
Domoi 13.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
You're talking complete nonsense, want to kill me on my birthday.!. Whispered what the crap...Yes, you go away! With its Stalin!

A

taburetckinvasily
yeah

D
Domoi 13.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Yes, what is it? Huh?

A

taburetckinvasily
Really don't know? Clearly nyufag then, otherwise, do not explain ) in Short, this is an allusion to the fact that the jokes you don't understand =]

W
Wing42 13.04.20

Rolemanser wrote:
Oh, and can the price of gasoline to otolith?
Unlikely, but it is possible to eliminate the need for this product that will automatically cast the problem of high gasoline prices aside.

v
vzglydizugla 13.04.20

Immortality (because they definitely want to kill) and to invent the capsule weighing 1 kg and generating current 220V 10 kW within 10 years, the price is not higher than 5 m. rubles, and become the sole manufacturer of this mini power plant. To establish cooperation and issue exclusive to the world of electric vehicles with Russian auto manufacturers, getting a completely unique product to the world, as well as to ensure that every home in the country data batteries and rid the country of the needs in hydropower, nuclear power plants, etc.
Sorry the dream is not achievable, the probability of cooperation is above 0 %.

p
pekabir 13.04.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
And I will do you a world with absolute control over the inhabitants of the planet where no one has a different opinion or no feelings
enough to make the same length wieners are all members of the human race, not to engage falometriey. well, all religion is eradicated, to avoid the religious wars

D
Domoi 13.04.20

Wing42
Well, you gave of course!

R
RikoChiko 13.04.20

The triumphant return of Holiness.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 13.04.20

Kalashnikov, travel bag with loaded shops, armor 3 class and 3 ampoules of morphine. And Yes, it is advisable that why I think no need to explain.

D
Demonic Wolf 13.04.20

Rubber Dildo

m
masha 13.04.20

Not opposed to experience and knowledge, not to spend on purchasing this, your time and effort. Due to the fact that it is impossible to load in consciousness, I would like to receive regular monetary remuneration for accommodation in the post-Soviet space.

W
Wrackman 13.04.20

Pizza with pineapples
and find Hitler

N
Nikita Hobotnev 13.04.20

My desire is simple:
To me it was all nicho for this I was not!

A

pakaur
Religion can be removed, but wars will still find a reason), people Have feelings, many weak control of these feelings, some quite crazy over nothing... maybe is better to remove the last one? )

p
pekabir 13.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
XS, the war is usually either because of religion or because of the size of the penis. do you think a man with a large entrance eldino where every 10 minutes jump mulatto would fight?