3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimionn 13.04.20 11:45 am

The protagonist of Darksiders 3 (Darksiders 2)

Do you think the main character the next part will be the Famine or the Plague?

89 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasindos 13.04.20

If it is ,then the hunger(IMHO).And so guess developed do not ask us.

D
Dark Corsair 13.04.20

I can't help thinking that in trikvele they are both playable characters. It co-op with the last riders see the best solution. And not because it is a fashion trend of the modern gaming industry, just Strife and Fury do not appear as independent characters, not to mention that the first only uses of firearms, and the second specializiruetsya only in melee. And if I see Discord is still possible to customize the style of gameplay Ala Devil May Cry, something about the Rage the developers are obviously not able to cook a full part, even on the basis of considerations that the last rider was a woman. And in the industry now few can take such a step, and put in the center of the game glavgeroy.

Or the developers will go down the same path as the creators of Assassins Creed. Trikvel will be devoted to Strife and Fury will be given a spin-off on the same 3DS or PSVita.

Y
YAD 13.04.20

Discord the youngest, he's still early in the dogfight to go) If younger, it is a priori the most Rachlevsky and spirited. It is even reflected in the comic, his phrases like the Ambush? Well, it would be great! Makes a mess somewhere, and the answer will be Death, or War. Besides the Peacemaker pressed War(in order to shoot Stipica), and Redemption'and overcame Death. Not with fists and go to battle. Although if it is not unnerving, like death and war, and it will steer at full capacity, given the physical strength, maybe something will conjure up... fighting poles and chairs. Generally you can stir up that-thread like L4D only with riders. Well, or said father of all the forum Dark Corsair really make a coop for Strify and Fury (lol) to get something like Dead Space 3.

s
skandver 13.04.20

Instead of a horse Discord would ride on the tank.

D
Dark Corsair 13.04.20

All known information about the remaining riders.

Strife is the Rider on the white horse

"And I saw when the lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as with a voice of thunder, come and see. I looked, and behold, a white horse, and its rider had a bow, and was given unto him a crown; and he went forth conquering, and to conquer"

pix.PlayGround.ru

Primary weapon: Mercy & Redemption

Interesting facts:

The contention is the interpretation of the image of the first horseman known as the Conqueror and pestilence (plague/disease). In all probability for the game a new name was chosen in order to display the personal nature of the character.

In Darksiders there is the legendary improvement Strife's prayer

Appears in the comics based on the game.

In the original game, War acquires Mercy revolver, the sequel into the hands of Death gets Redemption. Despite this, it is believed that both revolvers are only replicas created Altana.

According to rumors the name of his horse in the game - the Conqueror/Plague

Fury - black horse

"And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, come and see. I looked, and behold, a black horse, and its rider had a balance in his hand. And I heard a voice amidst of the four beasts say, a measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a penny; the oil and the wine don't hurt"

pix.PlayGround.ru

Primary weapon: Fiery Whip

Interesting facts:

Rage - interpretation of the image of the third horseman known as Famine

Is the only female among the horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Darksiders War could buy title weapons my brothers, scythe of Death (Harvester) and a gun of Discord (Mercy). A weapon of Rage was not present in the Arsenal of War.

Pretty weird, but over all storyline campaign War calls all the riders are my brothers, considering that Fury is his sister.

The only mention of Fury in the original game is a legendary improvement Fury's Embrace (Arms Fury)

Appears in the comics based on the game.

Rumored to be the name of a horse in the game - the Famine

PS Unites these riders and that only with them, the authors departed from the original concept. And if War and Death still somehow follow the Biblical Canon, we see the change of names of riders, and possibly the value. Not to mention the fact that in a brotherhood of horsemen of the Apocalypse for the first time there is a woman.

A
Alasial 13.04.20

The fate of Darksiders is dependent on sales in the 2nd part so if sales are small then the game can not be.

a
absolo 13.04.20

Alasial

I agree, and apparently we will not see a trilogy, although too early to judge.

D
Dark Corsair 13.04.20

The fate of the sequel at the time, similarly depended on sales of the original. And because you need the sale was achieved and the sequel was given the green light. And now it makes no sense to bury the series, and while there is no official cancellation of the development trikvela, all can freely discuss the next part.

a
absolo 13.04.20

Dark Corsair

Maybe so, but all this is not a slasher, and the trug was then time and other conditions. THQ was no crisis, and the head was different, and now their head mechanic is the same: good product, there is a merchant. So if the game does not justify itself as soon as possible ( for me, this is my favorite game), then we will not see anything any more, about the adventures of two of the other riders, and cooperative movement with the multiplayer we will not see the more.(after all, many were disappointed, as they wanted a slasher, not an adventure game).

s
santa1337 13.04.20

Maybe they will make a continuation of part 1,will be much better than 2 of the Pro riders.

W
War1995 13.04.20

Developed promised to release Riders one at a time,they even wanted to close up the NSA in the second part but was afraid thought that perceive cold fans ,they already have ideas about the third part,about the fact that Fury is a woman,and aren't slashers where you play a girl?There really is one=)as for the Contention can gash him some kind of nunchaku with blades,so lots of ideas ,the main thing that the second part has paid off and vwala))))
PS Shame that the refused Stones of life and Hearts of Rage ,money has replaced the soul,in short the first part was more pleasant.Anyway Slashers should stay slashers,even though with the parkour,but you should!My personal opinion .

B
BlackMister 13.04.20

I think it will be discord

v
valera90902 13.04.20

it's hard to say. apparently discord would be better to orolatina with a firearm. this will greatly change the combat system. while rage will be controlled by the whip and it is logical to think that her movements are similar to movements female cats. both characters as does not fit into the concept. even more difficult to imagine their demonic images. in war, the great fire demon was, and death - the face of death) so I think we are in for a surprise from developers or again the same game just with the changed skin of the player

A
Alasial 13.04.20

I part 2 I liked more than 1 maybe there are more possibilities and the world is huge and in the 1st part of the pure range

g
gusik1702 13.04.20

and who knows vosche in 2 parts max LVL what?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.04.20

I want the War back in the heads of the characters.

B
Bola1695 13.04.20

I do not know.Strife and Fury are not as strong as Death and War.It is unlikely that they will be the same charismatic characters.

D
Dark Kahn 13.04.20

In the third part it would be better that would have been the choice of all the riders...

V
Vuqar1992 13.04.20

trust for you they will be very charismatic. Especially Discord!!!

6363 13.04.20

Want rage tired of the brutal man)