3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimionn 13.04.20 11:45 am

The protagonist of Darksiders 3 (Darksiders 2)

Do you think the main character the next part will be the Famine or the Plague?

89 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhmoor 13.04.20

I think that the gameplay for Strife, will resemble a DmC, he will have some main melee weapon. Then you go ask in a thread stash and take away their Guns, and began a Dante - rubish of the chapters finish arms guns!

A
Airchick 13.04.20

(sorry that is off topic, but...)
Where can I download all the comics for Darksiders all that is, all parts...and if there are additional ...

a
astand 13.04.20

I would like to play for the Rage, but Discord, I think, will be the main character more likely.

M
Mr6eJIkUH 13.04.20

People all say that he had nautalis Revolvers of Contention (Moore) but there are other firearms to recall teggy warriors of light in the first part of the game AI also had the opportunity to probati enemies with the help of KOs's Death, and I noticed that nekotorye write that Revolvers of Discord are not just the choices that he (lost,traded,given to kroynyak) but I schetayu that better in the start about the remaining two will finish at the separate parts and then the coop will do 5 current predsoblja I don't like it they will do TC in part 1 was not a Kok-wow loot and such variety !
PS sorry for mistakes

A
Airchick 13.04.20

they neelima are you even listening to what they say in the game? :D

2Prophet2 13.04.20

I think the third part will again play for Death as the Ghost of a crow after Death jumped in the shower source said that this is not the end of history Death.

A
Assasin21 13.04.20

2Prophet2
Yes, I think so too.

S
Snikero 13.04.20

It seems to me that in the 3rd part should be the remaining 2 horsemen (famine and pestilence, not strife and anger as they are not correctly called developers), because I'm not sure what the developers will be enough for 2 parts, and then, famine and pestilence weren't messing around, drinking martinis in the Jacuzzi with the girls when their brothers did not beat only lazy, we have to know what they were doing, and the opportunities for imagination and imagination more when 2 characters and it would be nice to have a choice, for example, who to go to help - death or war, or who to save or where to go and to affect the storyline, so the game only becomes more interesting, and if multiple endings will be the coolest then finally it wakes up, even if I repeat the texture, movement, and parkour.

n
nektoinoy79 13.04.20

Why all think that the third part will be?

n
nektoinoy79 13.04.20

I think there is, or Troika do not see, or will it be a console, or something big - ALL the riders right to choose, maybe the type of the latest transformers?

D
Dark Corsair 13.04.20

nektoinoy79
14.09.12 17:29
Why all think that the third part will be?
I think there is, or Troika do not see, or will it be a console, or something big - ALL the riders right to choose, maybe the type of the latest transformers?

First, it has long been known about the plans of developers to produce sequels. Even before the release of Wrath of War, said that each rider's personal story. Secondly, during development DS2:Death Lives separately said that riders in the near future are destined to come together in one part. Third known the release date of Darksiders III - winter 2013 if the sequel will sell with a circulation of 4 million copies. And finally, if the release of trikvela be, it is already on all target platforms.

i
igor19981112 13.04.20

The chief designer of action-adventure Darksiders II, Haydn Dalton (Haydn Dalton) said, Darksiders III just received from the publisher the green light, if sales of the sequel will exceed 4 million copies.

He also added that trikvel Darksiders is unlikely to exceed Darksiders II on the size of the game world, instead they focus on the density of the content per unit area.

"Maybe Jason Rubin (Jason Rubin) say, let's do one more game, only this time, zoom and even better all're gonna Polish. In principle, it would be nice".

Dalton claims that Darksiders II was just a huge game that is several times larger than the game world the first part of the series. Perhaps for this reason, the game was delayed for several months.

"At first it may seem that if you do not a very large game, it is unlikely to be good, added Dalton. But this is not always the case, quantity is not quality. Not the fact that if you make a big play, it will be good."

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.04.20

On, uh, uh, Canon, first of the four horsemen was coming Strife, and from this name it is clear that he is responsible, and that actually represents. Behind him had come the War, bringing with them chaos and destruction. As a result, after the outbreak of war, and will turn to Hunger. And only the last comes Death, after which there is a Hell, which absorbs the souls of the dead, at the hands of the Four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Because of the War, the chain of events was broken, and we should only guess who will come in already appeared to two brothers.

2Prophet2 13.04.20

Skarkrow
Well, as far as I remember the first part of it is that there was a War, and especially not to blame, it just used and framed.

S
Shellhead 13.04.20

Dark Corsair, игорь19981112 where such infa? I just looked at one video 7:50 min about Darksiders 2
said :( If what you write is true - I will be very happy ;)

S
Skater007 13.04.20

And developed is said that after the second part they cover the whole series?

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.04.20

2Prophet2
Yeah, I know. I just put a little wrong.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.04.20

Skater007
No, not close. It was only a rumor.

V
Vlad_Besss 13.04.20

swoop I hear part 3 will be with Strife and the world will be much less then 2 parts to save time. You'll find a large selection of firearms, and the hero will be very fun.

D
DrexDelord 13.04.20

Vlad Besss, Then will the rider Deadpool.)