3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimionn 13.04.20 11:45 am

The protagonist of Darksiders 3 (Darksiders 2)

Do you think the main character the next part will be the Famine or the Plague?

89 Comments
Sort by:
r
rigg74ru 13.04.20

for the guy with the gun will play 100%)

i
iPavlik 13.04.20

what fury and strife? people you about what? the four horseman - war, famine, pestilence(plague) and death:)

m
ml_storm 13.04.20

Let it be Discord or coop, but when participating in the game all riders. This omission of the second part: a little silly that only Death trying to save War, and the other two do not care for the brothers.

B
BladeRunner49 13.04.20

I'd like to play for the guy with the guns

P
Pirozhok-san 13.04.20

I want to play for the woman-horse))) but honestly I don't care who it will be))) if only the game was better than its two sisters)))))) and so you can at least once for two) one you play second komputer) I do not know shorter)

Y
YAD 13.04.20

The contention will be. Guns pressed brethren, so maybe he will fight 2умя knives or something else. A lot of things you can think of. And you can come up with a third Persian, who will be closely associated with some of the other riders.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.04.20

I have a feeling that Discord is generally something bad happened. No wonder his trunks anywhere lying around.

H
Hok24 13.04.20

Yes redrew the Bible!!! What strife and fury!!?? There was not such!!!

J
JOKERIVAN 13.04.20

Хок24
there was famine and pestilence

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 13.04.20

I wonder what the main weapon will have strife?

D
Dark Corsair 13.04.20

I wonder what the main weapon will have strife?

Revolvers Redeemer and Umirotvorenie, which was in the hands of his brothers. Apparently Discord for some reason gave his gun to the Creators, maybe they offered him something in return.

D
Dark Corsair 13.04.20

Disappointed by the fact that the sequel appeared at least some information about other riders. Well, except the only mention of Discord from which we can assume that this rider had something to do with the Creators.

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 13.04.20

Dark Corsair
but the developers said that in part 2 will present the remaining 2 horsemen

l
lemptyl 13.04.20

Left-Handed-Right-Handed
they are present in the first clip

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 13.04.20

I know xD I would Like to see them in passing

l
lemptyl 13.04.20

you want too much, my friend.

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 13.04.20

Yes Yes son xD

Y
YAD 13.04.20

Хок24
Show off? Here's a secret: 99% of the people who writes on this forum KNOW who were instead of Rage and Discord. You show only latency and not knowledge.

S
SUSUL1 13.04.20

Alternatively, with strife what happened and the plague it where it pulls=)
I think that is still a Plague, because the plague doesn't really fit the female silhouette that was in the end of the 2nd part, when it is said that riders are always four.

A
Airchick 13.04.20

Quesha
This is hardly the whole force of guns... maybe in his hands they will become more powerful :)