3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 14.04.20 01:11 am

Impressions from the beta on PC (Destiny 2)

Share impressions from the beta.
64 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jafes 14.04.20

In General, run about a bit. Sensation excellent. The game is perfectly optimized - probably one of the best optimization of shooters lately. I have GTX 760 fps almost never drops below 60 (only in the hottest situations, when everything explodes, falls slightly, but strong subsidence is not observed). The settings are almost the same that in all the commercials was (medium settings, Full HD). It is almost certain that none of the level of GTX 970 you can play on maximalistic and have 100 fps (maybe even 2K).
The graphics are very nice - about the same as on poecke. That is not very technologically advanced, but the art design pulls.
I was thinking of taking on a PC or is it on the Curling. Now I understand what the fuck Curling – PC really is the best version.

m
mativiv 14.04.20

Says no Internet connection at all cool to play 8))

s
suprast1n 14.04.20

Who already ran in Bethke tell me a sex change in any way? Now only the standard 3 class?

a
anti_Alien 14.04.20

In the open world as you can get or only available 1 operation and 2 pvp?

s
suprast1n 14.04.20

Thanks for the replies, I just looked Khanty guys running around and I tankeu)
In General, the first impression is just space :3

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.04.20

There are two key from last beta, but I can not find where to activate them. Anyway, tomorrow I'll play ).

l
licharok 14.04.20

Played until one operation. Looks and plays top of course. Optimize fire. More pleased, Bethke entirely in Russian.

A
Apolinariy85 14.04.20

Optimize good. Gameplay... jumping gallop, Bang Bang... a Regular shooter. Do not understand what is so good there that people rushing from her.

S
Slipnot6 14.04.20

Only positive impressions, good design of locations, nice graphics and good optimization. The more that sensible MMO shooters are now not a lot, but the game has interested me since the first part, but then never tested, because at that time already sold out of the console.

B
BoB_Er 14.04.20

Plays great, optimization of the mark(did not put new drivers under beta) 60 fps on high(never tried) drawdown only in the wild batches. Revolvers OP.

N
North Kote 14.04.20

anyone have troubles running the game on win 7 in a particular error CHIVE https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805 the game
proof https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/230291336?sort=0&page=0

m
mcbrut 14.04.20

The game met all my expectations. Still afraid that will slow down, but at medium the game is flying.

V
Vasek Vasekk 14.04.20

I will say this in hot pursuit.
The solo is quite good(if the pirates lomanut more and is not necessary for many players).
Pve mode is probably all the salt will be in it.For those who buy the game.Really, I love these modes.
Because pvp is so dull and worthless(to 2017 according to the dynamics) that made him sick immediately after points and the safety/explosions - all the time deja vu with Overwatches.
Optimize a 9.5/10.

K
KPAHbl4 14.04.20

and disappointed me( now think 100 times whether to buy. too cartoonish, crappy shooting, enemies, boys. I thought the first part was the type of the Borderlands but on a more serious soup. and then full warframe+Board. not that I was expecting. here is a warframe in the beginning, by the way normas was mrachnenko, a lot of krovischi, dismemberment, warframe was cool and now also in some cartoons went

D
Delphis 14.04.20

ponasa of dominium, lol

K
KingBaby 14.04.20

odd even download lazy

V
VissArt 14.04.20

Played last night. Optimization is gorgeous! On my laptop the game gives a stable 60 FPS, sometimes, of course, may SAG, but from Bethke miracles do not wait. Very unpleasant residue left mouse lag. There is a branch where the person describes the problem. With such a lag play PvP at all possible! Kill almost immediately. Overall, I will be good. After Battles and Battlefronts - the most it to relax!

b
bazilews 14.04.20

And sujecki it will not?

o
oBeebo 14.04.20

i5 2500k + GTX 950 norms?
CPU is weak just now, I should, up to 30 FPS drops.

E
Edik Sannikov 14.04.20

Pvp is not played, but the pve (campaign and co-op mission against the boss) was a great pleasure. The boss in the beta I want to put a 8/10, -2 for the fact that there are areas in the third phase, which will kill you in 5 seconds if you don't have time to get out of it, and I'm not talking about the puddle. It is better to put invisible wall. The game I liked yet, which is more than the division. I'm at work, so 2 mode looked. I hope that this part will be more varied bosses than in the first part ( have not played, one heard from reviewers that the bosses in the first part was 3).