3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 14.04.20 01:11 am

Impressions from the beta on PC (Destiny 2)

Share impressions from the beta.
64 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 14.04.20

Will add its share of skepticism. The game is not impressive, at least everything that was shown in the demo - it's all mediocre. Not bad, no, quite good but very ordinary.
PvE mode - pure Borderlends here is a direct one-to-one. Yes to the well they go in this Pve-surgery robots pushed, depending on which I now live so you can see Bordo, they are exactly the same. And the shooting mechanics the same, and shields, and smooth jumps through the air...
The design of the game is also quite controversial. Looking at the landscape outside locations can understand that the designers tried. And the graphics in General are quite pleasant. Does not claim to be photorealistic or adaptability, but it is very neat and looks nice. But story mission on the ship is the level of Unreal Tournament 2004 or DOOM3, I'm sorry. I also remember a mobile shooter, NOVA phones. There is also about space, and also all of this here unnatural some and poorly decorated.
When shooting just remember F. E. A. R. 2. Very fresh somehow, the feelings, plastic or something, don't know: toy weapons, enemies, empty the balls, the sensations of the shooting no. Or rather they are, but the same as they were in F. E. A. R. 2 - toy. And yet there is the same guys with gas cylinders on the back. Only here they do not scatter into pieces from the explosion of these tanks. Otherwise here is a direct very similar.
PvP is good in quality implementation. Uvlekatelno bugaetsa. Perhaps when you need to pump these special skills and gear to farm better, to be stronger, tightening. But for now, looking to say high-end Pvp (characters already pumped, clothes from purple), somehow did not see something to strive for when upgrading. The variation in classes, despite the class 3 and 2 in each subclass, seems far-fetched. We all have our own mile-attack, all have their own grenade... Look different, but work practically the same.
Balance. What have noticed is the fact that the guns most deadly weapon in Pvp immediately after mile, the impact. The guns do nothing compared to regular pistols. It's weird to me. After hearing about what Bungee masters-wizards of scooterstore (including multiplayer), I was expecting a more careful balance. But there are, in General. Perfect balance never happens in an MMO when we permanent/APY armor, weapons and skills - the usual case.
The story Starts with the fact that on the Ground out of nowhere, discreetly slips a huge Armada of alien ships. So here unexpectedly. No teleports, no nothing, just bushes crawled apparently. And all this with such a huge pomp and very very epic music. Then I realized what the game's plot - about blokbastera gollivudskie. Brand fresh jokes also in place, by the way.

Well... Maybe I'm just shooters do out of love and stopped in them to understand (the last shooter I played was Battlefield 3), but I really don't understand why such a Destiny around the hustle and bustle worth it.

r
random3355 14.04.20

Error toad can not download files of configurations from the server because of this, even in a single mission, admire under the main menu... But Russian language is delivered.

b
b1mbo 14.04.20

Fun to watch the hamsters minus negative opinions still chased, they say " Go back to your own fun game play. Fanboys this fanboys....
Beta not impressed at all, boring shootings in solitude or in the company of idlers

r
raversss 14.04.20

These games have the incentive of a hundred. Small maps and marking time with a gun - that's the whole gameplay. If she hadn't came out on consoles, and immediately appeared on the PC then online 500 people ( maximum ), it would be provided.

m
magister1 14.04.20

I agree with the words of people who wonder like me why the game is such a delight for many people, the feeling that this is the first multiplayer shooter in space and all admiring something new.
Well, if you remove the rose colored glasses and stop shouting what you need, you can see dull ,and boring project. We can say MBT, cropped version,that will come and everything will be interesting, I've seen a lot of MBT and honestly, this is the sad, starting the mission without emotion, enemies are boring, everything is boring, original no. Where in this game the highlight where anything that sets it apart from other games? Or the fact that it price tag as a AAA project makes it stunning?

K
Kolomiiets 14.04.20

raversss
Small cards? Srsly?

By sabzh: not too impressed. Nice shooting, I liked the level of PvE missions - large expanses where you can and going sniping and the attack on the forehead. Cut level with drill - all fly away. But the rest... While I really like Borderlends. I mean shooter where RPG 1-2 active skills and gear. Cards and hallways, sort of like large and beautiful, but interactive like a cat laugh. Design of weapons and armor is not very (but this is purely an improvement). Speakers much then and there. Leveling never showed.

E
Eynart 14.04.20

SKolomiets
By the way, about level with the drill. I'm the only one there without a team was (When he threw, there was this one dude, but he went somewhere on the bike, and then all out), had to Wade through the enemies alone.
And this piece with drill is certainly impressive the first time. But... I ran at all without touching the mobs. :) Also it will pass and then, at the farm this location, stupidly past all the enemies up to the boss. Here's another this point I was very confused. The location is just enormous, of course, but she goes just by holding shift and jumping. Somehow that's not much for MMOs at all.

s
stpt 14.04.20

what should I know for the beta version
1. optimization - it is present here and very good
2. graphics and design is also at altitude, despite the fact that does not go apart from point No. 1 ( as is usually the case in modern games)
3. good music and the presence of the so-called epic events
4. interesting abilities(there are several) or a character(их3), and they are different depending on the type of the selected ultimate (их2)
5. different weapon kits (guns, yet think that they are the most powerful and effective in Pvp, in Pve a lot more variability), but in practice future will show what will be more usable. because Bethke the little that is available from body kits

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.04.20

Console and fps...
Epic grind...
Bobby Kotick and balance...

S
Shkudi 14.04.20

Eynart wrote:
Also, it will be held and then, at the farm this location, stupidly all the past enemies to the boss
I'll tell you that this will not happen, you did not realize that you Bethke gave a LVL 20 and over gear, you would go there in green or blue - flew away like foam over Paris.

C
CoD PyLuT 14.04.20

What's included in the Deluxe edition, the legendary sword, the legendary emotion, the legendary symbols and all?

V
Vertoderan 14.04.20

Apparently I had some kind of glitch. Neither in Pvp nor Pve the game will not find players.

a
agula98 14.04.20

CoD PyLuT
Seasonal subscriptions

F
FranklinNilsson 14.04.20

stpt
There will be 3 abilities

C
CoD PyLuT 14.04.20

agula98
Well season pass is so clear what is included in the Deluxe, just have the edition with the season pass but it is cheaper Deluxe, and pay for a few skins nevizhu sense.

A
Azoter 14.04.20

The saxophone

S
Shkudi 14.04.20

CoD PyLuT
Well, many do not see sense, and there are those - paying 1-2K for the same shirt in the HSE, just to show off to her:D

R
Readlife 14.04.20

For whom and for what the game to understand everything I can... There Oberjoch for gentlemen who believe that all it will not touch Blizzard's masterpiece (not)... There is Farbraum for uberant (no) and masters who understand that Blizzard kopipaster and hypotony (Yes). For a true poll (not) and other fans Bang Bang (nothing personal - everyone has their own preferences) there is still a lot of Koop-shooters (Borda, etc.) to the arenas of pvp and the MMO component... Although it would be better without GMOs, sorry - IMO. Sometimes even the story smells.
So what we need here is this here? Where did my budget can not understand until now. On a beautiful static backdrop with smoke and the band? This melody is from the hub I am already beginning to dream nights - let alone would play only there, BUT!!, this fucking song is everywhere - in every Grustnaja moment, each hint of pathos... Budget for diversity is not enough? Maybe closer to the end and to the climax of the tune and will change. Yeah)
Zero interactivity, destructible zero (red barrels - Oh yeah - I forgot, although they are scarce), exactly as in the first part. So DLS would be released with a new puhami, skins, shaders, boats and abilities, would tie these microtransactions, I would add a couple of levels with the increased size and voila - MMO lives on longer with a much lower cost. But no, we liputin that is going to assure everyone that it is special, fantasinia any fantasy, cooprative any cooperative Mashnee any Line. Well, I have suffered.
A short (in terms of interest) Koop-buffoon with the MMO part, however, due to the large budget. Fate of Fate 2 closer and closer to the fate of call of duty- lot of money - not pleasant.
Themes Impressions games no - that's written here.

K
Konstantinum 14.04.20

the same eggs only in profile

S
Seifer1986 14.04.20

People! Question! The game has no subscription? One-time purchase?