3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 04.10.19 05:10 pm

USA undervaluation and overvaluation of Russia

Do not you think that we underestimate the USA and what they should cost more, and we, in turn, should cost less?
After all, what have they done for us? All. What are we to them? Nothing.
Like water in the sand, all goes, all their actions and efforts against us. Sack of shit - that's who we are. No response from us.
Only the gods do not require return, and people require. They are tired of being gods, and live not for themselves but for others - for us that is. Already can't become, it requires.
84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 04.10.19

Mayamenstate
We are two superpowers, each should care only about themselves.

i
igoryok31 04.10.19

Mayamenstate
Look, I'm more and more convinced that you live in a parallel world!) It's when uncle Sam cared eye fact other than yourself?

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 04.10.19

Subaru MotorSports wrote:
We two superpowers
Spoiler

W
Wing42 04.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
We two superpowers
Russia a superpower only on the now outdated and irrelevant criteria. Well, not a raw materials appendage of Europe and Asia be considered a superpower in the modern world.

S

Wing42
From Wikipedia, the superpower is a very powerful country with enormous political, economic, military and cultural potential, and has superiority over most other States, which allows him to exercise hegemony not only in its region but also in the most remote parts of the planet.

B
Bazil78 04.10.19

Mayamenstate
Are you nuts or what?

P

Subaru MotorSports
well, where is about Russia

W
Wing42 04.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Well yeah, it's not about Russia written about a powerful state with huge political, economic, military and cultural potential, and so on.

S

Follower Perelman
Wing42
Our troops are Syria and Venezuela, America has nothing to do with it, governors are stealing billions, so the money we Nemer.

P

Our military are Siriii
Spoiler
America has nothing to do

P

VOVAN WOLF
history tends to repeat

p
pec 04.10.19

Mayamenstate
What is the flow of consciousness, you're some kind of game carry.
Who is worth more, some less... the Cost of what? And what exactly?
Definitely I dare to assure you that people, who can correctly and logically Express himself worth a lot more than other people, not able to this.

M
Miodrag 04.10.19

dog
Student at its meanest language trying to Express

W
Wing42 04.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Well, that is not the same superpower. You just don't understand!

E
Edvins 04.10.19

What can I say? Found another maratonul the topic where you can voluptuous about.to shit your country and lick Pindos! In the hope that the green card just settle?

P

Edvins
this country seems itself suggests that it was crap

N
Nevoeiro 04.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
In Abakan you skin rubbing.))) People come to USA for a month and look for news about Russia)))
The layout probably well know))

UT
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
But in Russia all news about foreign countries. Good news and just news about Russia does not have in principle.
So, are you also in her eyes pecked not by children, is what kind of minority?
Mayamenstate
Provocative content, but that's what you mean by your power?
You're a citizen of Ukraine.

W
Wing42 04.10.19

Follower Perelman
Just do not close your eyes to what is happening in\with Russia, and you're dirty, you're just a Russophobe, you immediately lick Pindos and so on. Simply look and see. But we are not about politics never.

N
Nevoeiro 04.10.19

Wing42
On an adequate criticism of a speech and facts or videos about it here https://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/nedootsenyonnost_ssha_i_pereotsenyonnost_rossii-979327/#comment-18216812 .
It is not clear where and by whom concocted.

W
Wing42 04.10.19

Nevoeiro
About adekvatnoj, estessno. Otherwise, what's this then criticism!