3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 15.04.20 01:12 pm

If I were a Sultan.....

Imagine that You are the ruler of the state. Huge with great natural resources, with tens of millions of people.
And You have a Great goal that You want to implement. No ruler in the history of mankind has accomplished such. (might want to think of - flight to alpha Centauri, the pyramid above the clouds, communism, the conquest of the world - anything your imagination)

But for this purpose it is necessary very much to do. Many unthinkable. And if to allocate for this purpose 10% of the budget of the country, and for two hundred years not to make. What to do?
80 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 15.04.20

Then it is necessary that all the people started to work on this goal. All workable.
And you have to oblige all to work is to declare not working parasites and to punish - and to the delight of the population to declare achievement is no unemployment.
But we can't all work on this project. due to various reasons.

People need somewhere to live. So some people will build houses.
Sailerstube less effort to distract from the great purpose of the house should be built on a minimum, to calculate how many square meters per person minimum possible. And people settle in the apartment. To take people's money for housing? Makes no sense, because first you have to give them the money - to add to the payroll? - but not all need a new home, so someone that will stay extra money, and that the risk of inflation, and so give the apartment for free.
People need to eat. So part of workers to produce food, to deliver to the city to distribute food. How to distribute to less officials were doing? (it's a waste of workers) that's Right, let the population it makes itself - get salary just enough money to get you set prices everyone can eat as much as is sufficient to replenish the energy. And we declare that we have the cheapest bread in the world.

s
stalker7162534 15.04.20

People should be treated if sick. So part of the employees to be doctors. Whether it is necessary to make people pay for medicine? No, because all people are different, someone is sick more often, someone less often. If you add them to salary money for treatment, then someone will be extra - but is inflation and shortage of food. So the joy of running to announce we have free medicine!
Again, people need to dress. Some of the workers allocated to sewing. In order to spend less resources working on it - sew sparingly, and the same type (but do not overdo it, as did Pol Pot, all dressed in the same shirt) more or less. Given that a happy person works better add diversity to celebrate the beautiful fashionable new clothes. How much money added to wages on clothes? Experts consider how quickly we have to change clothes and do the price match and the addition of money to the salary.

And the most important thing. The people did not rebel, it is necessary to control the mood of the people.
Therefore, some workers will be engaged in the campaign to write in Newspapers how to live well in your country, to talk about this on the radio, tell it in lectures - and that all workers necessarily listened to these lectures - this obligation we call cultural and educational activities.
And decades later develop will tell good life with you, free housing, free medical care, free education (you can guess why we need educated workers), etc.

And what we have in the dry residue? USSR

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 15.04.20

stalker7162534
And what we have in the dry residue? USSR
When I started to read, immediately realized that would end with this.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 15.04.20

Off topic slightly. Respect of the USSR (though born after the collapse) because there ideology was. Not like the ideology itself, and the fact of its existence and vaccinating children from birth and upbringing in the spirit of the ideology of the state. Now we have no ideology, and no larva of a person absorbs all the surrounding shit - what I picked up, so life will go. Parents can educate, but what? Such things as"lying is bad, someone else can not take etc. and that such education, which will get a person ready to work for the benefit and future of the country can now raise a little family. And the government just do not concerned. No ideology, no nation. No people - no state.

s
stalker7162534 15.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
Respect of the USSR (though born after the collapse) because there ideology was. Not like the ideology itself, and the fact of its existence and vaccinating children from birth and upbringing in the spirit of the ideology of the state.
Like the fact that children with kindergarten brains composted? In Nazi Germany, too, had an ideology, you like the fact of her presence and vaccinating children?
education, which will get a person ready to work for the benefit and future of the country
And then who destroyed the USSR, then who was silent when disorganized, who then plunder the country right now? do those who are under 25 who were born after the Soviet Union?
No ideology, no nation.
Strong nonsense! Smoking?

s
stalker7162534 15.04.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
When I started to read, immediately realized that would end with this.
Well done! Ingenious.
Look at the dairy business of breeding cows. Need a barn, each cow should stall in a certain number of square meters. We need a vet - cows do not pay for treatment. The cow is fed for free. Communism is hell!

r
rPeBoJL 15.04.20

clone stulin not?

C
Chelseafc777 15.04.20

ahahaha it's like Raschke

V
Vanya Rygalov 15.04.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
The cow is fed for free. Communism is hell!
Under capitalism, the cows are not fed for free?

G
Gauguin 15.04.20

I don't really like the USSR but to read manavaroa from liberachi of salkera priceless...Oh...

M
MunchkiN 616 15.04.20

if I were endowed with such pitch opportunities you probably would have pulled the human civilization to a single culture and language as part of culture. however, the consequences of such on very long term it would be worthwhile to consider. but if it takes many years, and this would take many years, generations of people may wonder - why to do it. the second point is negative in the long term is the lack of great wars that stop and stall the development of human civilization.
so if I was a great ruler nothing great probably would not have made.

D
Delphis 15.04.20

well, I would muddied the war, they all kill each other, then faked his death, like I was shot, see the floor head on the wall )))))and then just enjoying life, with millions of DM transferred to Dallara

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
No ideology, no nation
More than agree!!!!!!!!!! Plus catch. One or another political-ideological idea is the meaning of life for the people of the state. But now what? Who will steal, he is cooler( there is No ideological spirit, as it was in totalitarian States. Every man for himself and brought up how he wants it, and so from generation to generation. Capitalism with dermokraty, their mother's leg((( No creative spirit, no single political purpose for his people, only one universal powerism on everything!
Not like the ideology itself, and the fact of its existence and vaccinating children from birth and upbringing in the spirit of the ideology of the state.
Damn, beat me))))) As whether it is itself overwritten)))) Thoughts exactly!!!

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 15.04.20

Stiff Of Macivor
In fact Raschke ideology is and it is called show-off above all else. The majority of the population, following the example of the leadership of the country compete to see who has more, bigger and more expensive car, who has more and more Palace, one more expensive watch, someone will leak above the monument, etc. Well, who sheds tears for the absence of ideology, welcome to North Korea, a country with one of the most powerful ideologies of the Korea. By the way, the people of the DPRK, for the most part, believe that they live in the most beautiful country on the planet and I sincerely pity the inhabitants of the United States and Western Europe. History knows many examples when rulers tried to drive his people in happiness, but almost always ended badly.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.04.20

borer
In fact Raschke ideology is and it is called show-off above all else.
That's why I say that its not from us, but instead Ponte
By the way, the people of the DPRK, for the most part, believe that they live in the most beautiful country on the planet and I sincerely pity the inhabitants of the United States and Western Europe.
And most likely happy with this and not complaining, what could be better. This is the best they already have and they are happy that with all my heart.

R
RussianQuaker 15.04.20

In short veiled here anal pain received from the scoop. Do I understand correctly?

A
Aleksator 15.04.20

Yes, you described US! Just forgot to write about exploit the whole world, consuming more of all and propaganda themselves through movies and games.

B
BioCommandos 15.04.20

Alexfor
It is nobody's fault that intellectual property is more profitable to keep it in the offices of the East Coast, not in some Voronezh.

A
Aleksator 15.04.20

BioCommandos
but to consume it better here.

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.04.20

So this is my walkthrough of Tropico 5!!!