3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 15.04.20 01:12 pm

If I were a Sultan.....

Imagine that You are the ruler of the state. Huge with great natural resources, with tens of millions of people.
And You have a Great goal that You want to implement. No ruler in the history of mankind has accomplished such. (might want to think of - flight to alpha Centauri, the pyramid above the clouds, communism, the conquest of the world - anything your imagination)

But for this purpose it is necessary very much to do. Many unthinkable. And if to allocate for this purpose 10% of the budget of the country, and for two hundred years not to make. What to do?
80 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 15.04.20

Klingin wrote:
Norwegians are not great this nation is, she didn't have a great history, she was not great literature, it was not her great conquests, is not an Empire. They have no philosophers, some famous. She is nothing at all known.
In my high school years (90s - early 00h) taught the history of foreign countries. Including Scandinavian campaigns against France and Britain, the colonization of Greenland and Iceland, the formation of the Norwegian\ Swedish\ Danish nation etc - short line, but still the information was. But the lessons of the literature covered including European classics, including those of the Norwegian Ibsen or Hamsun. In Europe they are known as in Russia - Griboedov and Bulgakov. Not to mention a lot of Norwegian sagas, which are among the most important monuments of European writing and culture. But now, judging by your knowledge is replaced by the lessons of Orthodox culture and biography of the Soviet leaders.

Klingin wrote:
In Norway there is no great culture, life is prosperous, but still kind of empty. There is such a mentality. And we have Russian mentality ANOTHER. We are created for something epic and universal scale
For example - to die from AIDS, drug abuse, alcoholism and lack of medicine (official data), to assimilate with the Chinese and guests from solar republics (judging by the number of come in large numbers) and to join the ranks of migrants in the empty cultureless Norway and other European countries.

Klingin wrote:
And while the pug nichrome does the elephant work. Flying in space, the nuclear industry develops, the army contains, which may be the whole world to its knees.
Fly. Developed. Contained. IN THE SOVIET UNION. Where, if you don't yet know, was not only Russia (although it is not excluded that now the school is this taught). Now living within the resources and regularly updated underwater satellites, and in the army such confusion and vacillation, what with the time of the October revolution was not. While in Norway since the beginning of 00h received 3 Nobel prizes. Russia - as much as five. Not too much difference between poor retarded swamp and universal superpower, isn't it? Yes, and let me remind you that in fact the Nobel prize was founded by the Swede - another native of poor swamp (also received 3 Nobel prize since the beginning of the 21st century). And on his knees now put this - the development of science, economy and quality of life, not the length of the nuclear clubs.

P. S you Can not answer. I bet you anything except how to transfer the achievements of Ukraine and to mention the US national debt will not come up.

B
BioCommandos 15.04.20

Klingin
Whose bot are you, buddy? This nonsense smacks, for God's sake.
Rakszas
Don't answer stuffing, dude. Relax.
Alexfor
Alexatos, you're already in preduprejdenie for provocation. We can endlessly discuss it, lol. On all this to continue? I don't want you to ban flew once again.

K
Klingin 15.04.20

BioCommandos
I'm not a bot, and it tells you to download a mod for state of decay. But you're just a cheap Troll. Because talking about nonsense. What I wrote about Norway is true. This is not a great nation and a soul they did not quite. Norway scored? What are her achievements? The medicine you have? Worse than ours, they have absolutely not developed the institution of the doctor. As the Institute of teachers, their education just the collective, and it is easy to prove that in Norway there was never neither great minds nor great doctors, thinkers, and designers. Is there someone at all? Yes. Just people living in their mentality that created something like a tepid swamp and slowly rot there. Here is Norway. Can you break the pattern occurred, but that there is such and environment. Well there his age to spend in a quiet place. But for life is unlikely.

K
Klingin 15.04.20

Rakszas
and yet the Nobel prize was given to Obama for peace. Yeah, the President of the country that is bombing civilians in Mosul bigger than themselves terroristische would in Norway was the brains, the country gave birth to the great engineers, thinkers, physicians, doctors, programmers and others. But Norway VUASCHE nothing stands out. No izestnyh philosophers or famous musicians. Look at the backward Russia. As we had poets, musicians, and ENGINEERS. Russia is currently the leader in the field of nuclear energy, we're just ahead of everyone, our nuclear technologies cause great interest and also in the USA. Yeah, so tell me what you don't like about advanced science. Or a nuclear reactor can in the back yard to build? Or about space travel and then you got a problem? In the US, so it ruined the production of rocket engines that they HAVE to buy them. And there all gone rocket on which a person can deliver to orbit. Satellites Yes, there is a risk not so. But when a person must deliver to the ISS - there is only reason to backward Russ climb and ask. I would do for the flight into space price tag killed 100 times higher, but our government usually as blunt as the last losers. And the standard of living and our Norwegian makes no sense to compare. 5 million, and us 148. They have less cities than I have in the region of villages. And we have all over Russia villages hundreds of thousands and each have to spend electricity and gas. So think about the problem of quality of life, if you do not think you have forgotten how even the poor Troll

R
RussianQuaker 15.04.20

Alextar wrote:
and why are you on these professions do not want to claim?
Trololo, get out of here. I don't want these professions to qualify because I want to other.

1TvoyBatya1 15.04.20

To make Klitschko depakinom

G
GTAman 15.04.20

Rakszas
Fly. Developed. Contained. IN THE SOVIET UNION.
Suramshi. Space not to scale that was in the Soviet Union, but one of the most developed: https://goo.gl/hNCViQ
About the construction of nuclear power plants: http://www.rosatom.ru/production/design/stroyashchiesya-aes
On the combat power of the Russian army in second place, and not in its opinion: http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

BioCommandos
Norway Russia silly to compare, too different scales. For our example should be Canada and, to a lesser extent, Australia.

Klingin
The US is so ruined the production of rocket engines that they HAVE to buy them.
Nothing is ruined. Buy because is cheap and good quality.

D
Duhorez 15.04.20

If I were a Sultan , I would have your wives, -))) cough cough..Kha (Someone has them and so if you are engaged in making babletsa , free time) a FACT !!!

V
Vaipen 15.04.20

Would be assistant. Would have started with him the game. Would have appointed his Deputy and changed chairs with him every 5 years.

G
GTAman 15.04.20

GTr2005
cheaper than producing at home?!
Of course. Compare at least the salary of the Russian and American engineers.

They buy them because they can not produce.
I don't know where are you come from? Google and Wikipedia are not fundamentally look? https://goo.gl/pfTi4O

W
Wing42 15.04.20

Veenine wrote:
I don't know where are you come from? Google and Wikipedia are not fundamentally look?
And the answer is that Congress (or whatever they have there now), the defense Ministry and personally the President of the United States had not reported its activities to this fella, this is the cause of his ignorance.
I think he's sincerely glad that you brought to him so important and timely information.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 15.04.20

GTr2005 wrote:
This is a clear sign of the decay of the space industry in the United States.
The whole US space program, from"flight" to the moon to the runs all sorts of probes to Mars and Jupiter, shot in Hollywood - that every patriot should know.

G
Garrus-1994 15.04.20

Relevant to the user Stalker: If I were the Sultan, would ban.
And GTr2005 this is especially obvious bot Stalker, otherwise who else plays politics in every topic?

P
Pierre Dac 15.04.20

Garrus-1994
No. If it was his bot, a Stalker in the cause of the ban would also be provided botovodstvo.

a
a.kornolov 15.04.20

Hmm... Then, as a man of peace, I would not began to look the state over your oil and go to pressing, and hit would be in the development of innovative technologies in areas where a break happened during the first years make huge profits. So with several dozen successful projects, 10-15 years old would have to do the required amount and went to build a colony on Mars at the head of the intergalactic fleet of his country XA

R
RussianQuaker 15.04.20

GTr2005 wrote:
dude, I'm amazed to hear such nonsense that is cheaper to buy than build! This is necessary to be done in order to understand the rotation of money in the nature.. In one case, money continues to rotate in society, and in the other case they are completely gone from society,
By the way, when migrasi millions come here in Russia and send money HOME, the same garbage. Gorgeous look, settled.

E
Erik888 15.04.20

Importantly, the goal justified the means. People do not turn into slaves, and remember that the power needed to serve the people, not to use it.

W
Wing42 15.04.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
We had people working and wipers and other things.
That is, you lived have lived as cheese in butter rolls around! And now there are no jobs, the coveted position of the Orthodox janitor contest 15 people in the place, poor people of despair remains the only managers to work.
Now I felt sorry for you even more.

R
RussianQuaker 15.04.20

Wing42
> I'm sure more of cocaine with the acidity of niggi, nonsense any.

W
Wing42 15.04.20

RussianQuaker
I did not understand. What does cocaine, some acidity and not God's chosen nigga? Are you all floating in their yard concepts, man...