3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 15.04.20 01:12 pm

If I were a Sultan.....

Imagine that You are the ruler of the state. Huge with great natural resources, with tens of millions of people.
And You have a Great goal that You want to implement. No ruler in the history of mankind has accomplished such. (might want to think of - flight to alpha Centauri, the pyramid above the clouds, communism, the conquest of the world - anything your imagination)

But for this purpose it is necessary very much to do. Many unthinkable. And if to allocate for this purpose 10% of the budget of the country, and for two hundred years not to make. What to do?
80 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matevos 15.04.20

I completely agree with BioCommandos

Y
Yczh-Kazym 15.04.20

Totalitarian clerical state with legalized slavery and labor camps. No currency, no human rights. Instead, total brainwashing, propaganda and absolute power of the Church. Population do not need much - only a sense of pride in their country, a sense of belonging to a great and stable rations (food and household items with coupons). This script has been tested many times in different variations and it really works. Only the budget of the country will not leave in the Panama offshore, and on the implementation of the great goal.

B
BioCommandos 15.04.20

Alexfor
To consume what?

And anyway, you're first to create the conditions to approach you went with int. property, and then talk, as they say.

A
Aleksator 15.04.20

BioCommandos
intellectual property of course. Digital. And Yes, there are silicon valley on the West coast. If we are about sasku. And don't we need our own intellectual property?

B
BioCommandos 15.04.20

Alexfor
Modern Russia? No, dear Alexfor.
When nearly half of the revenues of the Russian Federation is the sale of raw materials, as you do not want to invest in this immature country, when others have already legislate on the transition to electric vehicles, Russia is proud to have increased the scholarship informs students 150 rubles.

A
Aleksator 15.04.20

BioCommandos
Yes, dear Bio, we need intellectual property. We don't need people who are not ready to develop it. Moreover, we do not include the government. Why, then, we have invested in to the events? How so? Scholarships really someone to be proud of? And really in developed countries scholarships so high? I highly doubt it.
And so feeble.

G
Garrus-1994 15.04.20

If I were a Sultan, it would have had 40 wives.

W
Wing42 15.04.20

Garrus-1994 wrote:
If I were a Sultan, it would have had 40 wives.
And a knife in the back would be affected.

B
BioCommandos 15.04.20

Alexfor
Yes, dear Bio, we need intellectual property.
So what are you? Really? Try this tell the other guys what is intellectual property. I can even bet that most don't even understand what you're saying. The guys are busy selling barrels of oil.
Why, then, we have invested in to the events?
And good? You can invest almost every day, but the problem lies in the distribution of the budget. Look, for example, what bureaucrats themselves otbabahali mansions. All thanks to steal money from our favorite investment. Moreover, in addition to dull Sk (SKOLKOVO) there are no research centers. There is no development and will not be until the guys do not understand that you can get the money on science.
We don't need people who are not ready to develop it.
The country needs all the people willing to work. Welders, architects, miners, drivers, surveyors, managers and so on. Any handy here, but, again, no jobs, and wages in regions that are so low that there is no desire to give up his profession, which you studied good thirty years for a pittance. And again, we run into the economy, so here.

R
RussianQuaker 15.04.20

BioCommandos wrote:
The country needs all the people willing to work. Welders, architects, miners, drivers, surveyors, managers and so on. Any handy here, but, again, no jobs, and wages in regions that are so low that there is no desire to give up his profession, which you studied good thirty years for a pittance. And again, we run into the economy, so here.
You still don't forget, some professions Russian right now do not take, right now, is preferable to the other. Well, Nitsche, periodically with the latest interesting things happen.

A
Aleksator 15.04.20

BioCommandos
at the same time and pay for someone else's intellectual property to extract this oil. So maybe not respect but pay. Alas.
Indeed, and good? What's the use in you to invest if you're going to lie on the couch and do nothing? On the other hand make sense to steal directly from the investment - after all, they feed you and you are interested in their increase. But with the budget that is allocated, and you can cut. And Yes, put in Yandex research centers in Russia. Expect something interesting. You however will reduce to steal. And who exactly are these guys? Why not you? You know - to use, earn. But in General, everything is clear. I won't do anything, but should live as we live in the United States.
Good point. But the majority of them want to get to someone and not create their own.

RussianQuaker
and why are you on these professions do not want to claim?

G
GTAman 15.04.20

If I were the Sultan, forbade the Koran.
And Islam with him, pam pariu-RAM!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 15.04.20

You need to grab yourself more, and to resign, as long as people did not understand. So, you be set for life, and thus exempt from responsibility for the fate of the state, that is, from unnecessary trouble.

S
Sima4 15.04.20

Soviet norms.

for some professions Russian right now do not take
A list of occupations fstudiyu.

Food cases through wholesalers. Naturally in each warehouse Caucasian guys hang out. Stayed in the cork, here comes our man, a homeless-looking, but well dressed. Approached Odom of Caucasians, asked trivia and a couple of apples, some rotter. Genacvale replied, take away this snow, ladies 50 RUB. Man the fuck sent it, the type of slave found.

And I thought, 50 rubles - 1.5 liters of gasoline is 20 km drive away. If not the case, clean out of principle I would put the meter snow. Cho Cho and with the snow I know, the garage floods, Cuba 3-4 spread.

G
GTAman 15.04.20

stalker7162534
the pyramid above the clouds
Primitive. The construction of such facilities will need only a few tens of billions of dollars and 30 years of work.

And what we have in the dry residue?
Bottom line is your ban, haha.

B
BioCommandos 15.04.20

Alexfor
at the same time and pay for someone else's intellectual property to extract this oil. So maybe not respect but pay. Alas.
I'll never understand what you write. But note that their intellectual property is more valuable than oil production.
Indeed, and good? What's the use in you to invest if you're going to lie on the couch and do nothing?
Me to invest is not necessary. I am not the owner of any organization.
And Yes, put in Yandex research centers in Russia. Expect something interesting.
What is it? Russian scientists make the program bigger SpaceX? And Yes, I'm sure these guys are the maximum that could open this door.
You however will reduce to steal.
Well, isn't it? I agree - lie
And who exactly are these guys? Why not you? You know - to use, earn.
Who? Int. Property? You first at least try SP to contain myself. You realize what it is.
I won't do anything, but should live as we live in the United States.
Would be normal wages and conditions are not bestial, and loans are not brutal, then at least I didn't make a claim.
However, Norway, for example, does not know what to do with profit and everything invests the pension Fund. How do you like that?

A
Aleksator 15.04.20

BioCommandos
because profit from it more. That's the only reason. What Sonam side happy, the other sad.
And needs. How do you think rose Slaska? On the initiative and work.
Not, has created a centrifuge for the ISS. To create astronauts gravity into the inflatable compartment. Well, even there little things other scientific centers, but this refutes your comments, and therefore understand why you didn't come.
Of course not. If we have the police and the army - too obvious that not all steal. Well, if you're not a fool of course.
And you thought in a fairy tale?
The funny thing is that no one ever writes in this and work in the United States, and it is better in Korea or Japan. And Yes, what your skills are worth the money?
Pfff compare the territory and population of Norway with Russia. Calculate how much oil per person there and then. And maybe begin of something to guess. However after the fall in oil prices will be interesting to see what they did with it.

w
warp 37 15.04.20

Would suit carpet nuclear bombing the CIS.

K
Klingin 15.04.20

BioCommandos
Norwegians are not great this nation is, she didn't have a great history, she was not great literature, it was not her great conquests, is not an Empire. They have no philosophers, some famous. She is nothing at all known. It's just a little swamp, where every inch of land is utterly refined. Well, another b space as 2 of my region, and the population in 2 times less than in Moscow. In Norway there is no great culture, life is prosperous, but still kind of empty. There is such a mentality. And we have Russian mentality ANOTHER. We are created for something epic and universal scale. You can't compare the elephant and the pug, like the elephant are so clumsy and dry feet, but the pug was all so well-groomed and combed. The elephant one foot 5 mosek giving and not notice. And while the pug nichrome does the elephant work. Flying in space, the nuclear industry develops, the army contains, which may be the whole world to its knees.

A
Aleksator 15.04.20

warp 37
I would zassal. You're a wimp.