3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DART_PEPE 15.04.20 01:20 pm

Would you like to add to the game? Just wondering. (Cyberpunk 2077)

I would've personally wanted to support mods, in the type of workshop in steam.
97 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemiades 15.04.20

Third person.

c
cheezette 15.04.20

DART_PEPE
support mods is the obvious fact that even prior to the game clear what will happen.

M
Mars_City 15.04.20

Great leveling for your character!

c
cheezette 15.04.20

Nemiades
in order to understand whether the third person in the game, first you need to play it and to evaluate and is it necessary?

D
DART_PEPE 15.04.20

cheezette
I also thought Gta 5 bought.

N
Nemiades 15.04.20

cheezette
No. I don't like the default first-person view. To play for a flying camera. In the RPG. Play. It really is currently. Of course, I buy the game at the start and pass it. But my gaming experience will already be degraded due to the fact that the poles decided to save the third person. And I do not approve of, Yes.

c
cheezette 15.04.20

Nemiades
Developers know better

R
Rin Shirayuki 15.04.20

Yes, let the game come out first, but it's not out yet, but pundits are already decide what they are going to add want.

N
Nemiades 15.04.20

cheezette
Of course. But if the game decides that in order to get the best experience, you need to push your ass pineapple - I'm with him I will not agree, even if he is the author.
Of course, I'm exaggerating, but you probably realized.

v
vatsonification 21.10.20

Flying cars. And then all cool implants, and the author did not evolve much.

s
saa0891 21.10.20

Naturally, the view from the third person, firstly it is much more convenient for example in a stealth, you can rotate the camera and see what is around the corner, and secondly, all this customization without a third-person view is useless.
Well, it would be very cool if the installation of implants me the appearance of GG, including the face, and then NPS in implants on the most can not (some in general face as cyborgs) and the GG does not change the shit, i.e. lost the atmosphere.

v
vlastelinbab 21.10.20

I hope the game will be able to steal information and sell on the black market, as it was implemented back in Shadowrun (SEGA, 1994).

j
jax baron 21.10.20

I would like to customize the machines much deeper but already in the dls as there will be no release

B
Brazzars 25.10.20

Nemiades
Oh, these bad schoolchildren with their wish.
Tell me you've been fighting and conjuring in old third-person scrolls.
Here's an example of a good (albeit linear) ARPIGI, in which a third party is not needed at all: https://www.playground.ru/dark_messiah_of_might_and_magic
P.s. you think you're going through and crying. (there's a third party, either)

S
Sam_FisherPG 25.10.20

DART_PEPE
We do not yet know what is in the game and how implemented to understand what to want from it.

S
S.t.e.n 25.10.20

Brazzars
What are you, the smartest thing to do?
Prefer your face - sit quietly and rejoice that you've been fed up with cyberpunk.
He doesn't need it....
Also tell me that in Dradr2 you played only from the 1st person, like a fool, consciously having covered for yourself a bunch of different basic animations, as well as visualization of the smoot.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

not knowing what there is before the release of the game like that and there is nothing to add
theoretically open world like gta and wachdogs with traffic and gopniks
and with the 1st face the situation is complicated on the one hand with the 1st person easier to get used to the role and feel, the effect of presence and kind of like the first person there full those kat scenes dialogues but travel on transport from the 3rd person so here the question is complex. curled from how it will be played if the view from the 3rd person will not snatch then as would like to see how the body in fashionable cyber clothes puffs and run.

S
Slipnot6 25.10.20

Optimization.

D
DenxxMax 29.10.20

Cancellation of transfers.

m
masha 08.11.20

Graphically, you need to remake the game. Looked at the gallery of screenshots, some things look very different.