3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DART_PEPE 15.04.20 01:20 pm

Would you like to add to the game? Just wondering. (Cyberpunk 2077)

I would've personally wanted to support mods, in the type of workshop in steam.
97 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 09.03.21

XOPSSS
Good morning! Today is only the 6th

X
XOPSSS 09.03.21

Radamel Falcao
I mean the end of March. There won't be a patch yet. Infa weaving

R
Radamel Falcao 09.03.21

XOPSSS
Well xs . As their in-game Persian says, "they are in shit up to their ears." Do you think they can dive deeper?))

I
Igorzzzzz 12.04.21

Optimization of the
RPG system
In short, everything that was promised
And the view from the 3rd.

R
Rassvetniy 09.05.21

the main plot is 3 times longer ...

D
DoggON 01.06.21

Improved customization. According to all the canons, it was possible to make at least a cat girl, at least an animal from a character. But the game shows only animals using steroids and chromium.

S
Sisu datu 18.06.21

Customization of a character, car, apartment, etc.

S
ScrimL 19.08.21

a variety of the open world, except for clearing locations, there is nothing to do, except for beautiful views to look for

A
Alexey Dark 09.12.21

Well, here is my list of Wishlist:
1) Pumping cars, tuning at least minimal for a start - change the color there, what vinyls, neon there =)
2) Change the appearance of the hero at will in the game itself - Future of cyberpunk !!! (It was clear from the trailer that the bodies are modular) and as a result, even the hairstyle and beard that have been developed do not allow changing
3) Such a metro would not hurt for the atmosphere
4) Buying apartments and customizing them, not a couple of kennels according to the plot and only at the end of her quietly to die
5) Rebalancing the prices of food, alcohol and food, adding different effects to them and not Ctrl + c Ctrrl + v
6) Cops still spawn behind their backs, even though they would have taught them to ride in cars already
7) More quests with braindance, that's what I really liked during the passage of the game
8) This is of course a mega-hotel, but they would have added the path of a rich man with the DLC, because even on the arts initially it was 4 !!! style and not 3 as a result
9) New gangs would not hurt, plus an expanded interaction with them, a karma system, some kind of enemy-neutral-bro there
10) At least an incomplete return of vertical gameplay, because it is clear that the developers have even made helipads + parking lots for flying vehicles, although they did not finish them and then generally locked the passages to them. I climbed the high-rise myself using a bug with a sword

a
atai13 19.01.22

The endings that kill the game will not be saved by any additions.

D
Denis G 25.01.22

This game needs an adequate installer that will put it straight into the trash.

s
slipnot6 25.01.22

Full version for current generation consoles - ps5/xbox SX

s
sashok988 07.02.22

Nothing will help the game.

L
Lvinomord 07.02.22

First, I'll wait for the release of patches, fixes, dls, you need to see what they add and then you can already fantasize.

t
tre_tre 20.01.23

I personally would like to add more opportunities to start relationships, one might say with all the secondary ones, otherwise, in my opinion, there are not enough opportunities for such a large-scale game and I would add the ability to have sex with my partner at any time, and not like that, once in the whole game and that's all... They made it possible with prostitutes, which prevented them from doing the same with their partner, like, called from home, said that he/she was bored, he/she answers me too and that's it, coming, cutscene

d
damirstash34 20.01.23

Ending where V doesn't die

L
Lvinomord 20.01.23

I threw a little in a bunch:
1. Lantern and night vision devices.
2. A full-fledged phone in V's hand. And the ability to use the phone in the car.
3. Boats and missions on the water. Also your own flying aircraft.
4.More underwater missions.
5. More missions with Jackie, Panama, Judy and other characters.
6. So that the characters send all sorts of goodies, sms, etc. to the phone more often.
7.More activity across the map.
8.Full change of interface colors, maps, menus, etc.
9. You can put any skins on the trunks.
10.Random encounters in the open world.
11. Own music in the car.
12.Online invasions like in Dark Souls
13.Delamain's cars must be armored.