3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 16.04.20 09:21 pm

I can't due to the graphics card what to do? (L.A. Noire)

Guys hi to all most this problem only for me,but if suddenly encountered,mark this.Anyways:I bought the incentive game,toiled with the launch,but still decided to run as an administrator.Processor just freak out loading 100%,the game slows down which is the lowest,that on the average that high,tell me how to solve the problem,very nehochetsya to change the CPU because of one game.
61 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima lyudoed 16.04.20

yab helped you but I just got up to endless synchronization and pictures l.a.noire steam version

P
Pirog22rus 16.04.20

run steam as administrator helped me.

P
Pirog22rus 16.04.20

Supeeeeeeeeer,well, surely no one will tell me what to do?)

k
konda 16.04.20

promises to launch the launcher and in the options tell -str and start the launcher it is all in the forum

m
markslaterpro4 16.04.20

I also slows down on a core2duo. card powerful gtx460 but the feeling that the game is CPU sucks. and the graphics card scored

P
Pirog22rus 16.04.20

konda
If this is the case occasionally,I have a cursor from the desktop moves in the game is where it is not needed.

s
spanch bong 16.04.20

PIROG22rus
go to control panel then mouse then settings then put a tick display pointer trails make the length shorter for convenience

a
arielf 16.04.20

konda
Thanks a lot of Problems with the brakes no more! And if not a secret what team is that?What does?Interesting...

A
Acibu 16.04.20

I 4870х2, when there are two - the game slows down, the drivers, remove one card goes to max.

a
adam28 16.04.20

Written in the settings-str, starting as administrator, brakes as there was))
But the cursor from the desktop to the game, how to fix it?

7430055 16.04.20

During startup, press HOME and shut uchetku helped me

V
Vershkovemaslo 16.04.20

-str did not help(
at minimum jerky is((

H
Habiger 16.04.20

-str helps but in the bright areas and very low fps on minimum and maximum settings.

J
JonTerry 16.04.20

-str doesn't help retards. vidyuhi Radeon on gig 4 gig ddr 3...Opera 2 cores....what are they doing?

v
vazik93 16.04.20

I litsuha...lag and slow very much,even if I put in the launcher -str and through the same and run=(((help who-thread,what else can you do?I have a beech: core i3, GT 540M 2GB, 4GB operatives

V
Venturka 16.04.20

vazik93
In a laptop the graphics card heats up,and glyuchit.

D
Daidjer 16.04.20

Prescribed -str helped all fly on full settings. Arrow will appear in the game. That would be to remove it - go to control panel - mouse - pointer options - tick display pointer trails engine to shift to shorter and to apply.

a
alexiv2705 16.04.20

Che then I do not get it . Where and how to register -str ?

The game slows down terribly.

a
alexiv2705 16.04.20

In short I figured out. The game certainly was disappointing

v
vazik93 16.04.20

Sania Yacyurik well, for some reason BF3 at max I have and MF3,too, and Saints Row:The Third identity standards is...but L. A. Noire couple buggy(((what is the problem and do not know=(((