3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 16.04.20 09:21 pm

I can't due to the graphics card what to do? (L.A. Noire)

Guys hi to all most this problem only for me,but if suddenly encountered,mark this.Anyways:I bought the incentive game,toiled with the launch,but still decided to run as an administrator.Processor just freak out loading 100%,the game slows down which is the lowest,that on the average that high,tell me how to solve the problem,very nehochetsya to change the CPU because of one game.
61 Comments
Sort by:
a
arendatehniki_com 16.04.20

where and how to register str ?

a
arendatehniki_com 16.04.20

doesn't help

p
ppsbkwmcrs 16.04.20

People entered-str, play was possible, but still powerful brakes left. what to do?

M
Maybe [StopGame.ru] 16.04.20

If you have a slow La Noire, it's either you're unlucky or really need to change the processor. I suffer with settings and command line launched(and) it. And now pereprohozhu.

p
ppsbkwmcrs 16.04.20

People, Core2Duo E6750 enough for the game? (vidyuhi HD6790 1gb)

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 16.04.20

Graying FPS will be. Guaranteed.

S
SkalderSan 16.04.20

-str helped. Even on the highest setting all flies. Litsuha. PC config see in a profile.

So someone tell me what this option is? Why after typing it in to command prompt launcher the game will suffer and everything works great?

B
Be3yH4eG 16.04.20

I have the game and it twitched in a row.....When driving, when running...in Short-I removed the cooler,replaced the thermal paste as it's almost never happened and everything FLEW!))))))Because igruha percent strain, God forbid!

N
Nikitich13 16.04.20

It is not the CPU and not the none I percent of Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz, vidyuhi Asus ENGTX560 TI 1Gb.
I went through several missii ,and then the game started to slow down, even when re-entering the game - it slows down menu!The problem is systemic or lame version of the game.I look for another version

p
ppsbkwmcrs 16.04.20

Men and percents E6750 + vidyuhi HD6790 enough for the game?

P. S
2 cores at 2.66 Hz. 1 GB VRAM sapphire.

I'm slow. This is the ONLY GAME that I play because of the brakes. The rest of the game 2012 just fly on ultra!

M
Matveys 16.04.20

Really helped the Council to register -str ,but such a strange thing.I've run the game on a 9600gt (500 MB) at the moment vidyuhi gtx 5600(1Gb) of RAM was 2 GB became 4 GB. Percent same Core2Duo 3.0 Hz . the Windows changed from XP to 7 (64) . Used to play above average and soared , and now if you do not enter -str even if menu the screen saver appears the brakes on the quite minimal prasadam fps and terrible braking.With the I / o str it is possible to play on medium ,but the fps much prasadam . Can someone tell me the difference can be in Windows ? in other games everything is fine . Remember how many swore at the release of the game RAGE , resented those who have crisis was a maximum . I RAGE almost at top speed flew and it was clear on the chart that the computer is strained, but the picture is worth it. L. A. Noire can only guess where the game eats so many resources (I agree with the comments the game is not optimized ).

M
Mihail-07 16.04.20

what is str and where to write

M
Mihail-07 16.04.20

Thanks a lot really helped now no freezes

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 16.04.20

ppsbkwmcrs, a lot of people write that they are helped by the parameter str. Prescribe it in the launcher and try it myself. Posts suggesting the same.

G
Geklam 16.04.20

damn , after ordered to the command prompt -srt , the game has stopped running . In the launcher I press start game , it closes and then opens again , and so on indefinitely, and as the srt was removed , everything started to run , tell me , can something not so made??

G
Geklam 16.04.20

bliiin , I understood)) Accidentally messed up and wrote instead of the srt-str XD by the Way really helped)if someone does not understand where what to write , here is the link I think everyone will understand : http://www.vhill.ru/2012/01/la-noire-tormozit/

X
Xixidok 16.04.20

konda
Prescribed this command is loading and then gets out a bug with stim(application load error P:0000065432) sho this??? You can play of course but it would be desirable that did not brake))

R
RafaelkoFufeshmertz 16.04.20

Guys, tell you what: the Game was released with unrealistic time demands. FPS will sink even if you play BF3 on ultra. Now came a lot of the patches that steam did not enter theirs done, Google to the rescue! (I also have lag, removed, download now. I hope str can help!)

E
Edward_K 16.04.20

Until recently, I had such a config: Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.5 Ghz + GTX 650, the game is retarding at low, especially driving, but I found out, this is slightly cleaned twitching (-str didn't help), start the game, turn (ALT+TAB) go to the task Manager on the process LANoire.exe click the right mouse button -> Set common -> remove checkmark from all CPU cores, then place and press OK. Then again, right-click on LANoire.exe -> Set priority -> High. It helped me, but the city driving is still inhibited at the low graphics settings in DX9 and 800x600 (did it on purpose to relieve the load on the graphics card and make sure it is not a narrow neck)...

I recently bought a modern [email protected] GHz, vidyahu took dad office gag GeForce GT 440 (512 Mb) at a time, waiting in the selling GTX 970\980, but it does not matter. In General, run La Noire... a miracle did not brake! Decided to monitor system load in-game using the overlay programs: MSI Afterburner + Riva Tuner Statistic Server, it turns out one CPU core is loaded 100% the rest of the flow\core idle, did the same thing, as I wrote above, i.e. spread the load across the cores to force (don't know why the Windows machine does). So, nothing works, all flies, even on the gag in face - GT 440... Clear the stump, not on max settings, SSAO and anti-aliasing disabled of course, but in a fair 1920x1080. This game is PPC as processorsamsung, like GTA 4, Rockstar optimization* of course happy (sarcasm) and the restriction to 30 FPS kills...

PS: the Game is gorgeous, love detectives :)

d
delner 16.04.20

Maybe someone will need, though the theme is old, I have a fx 4300 4.8 GHz, HD6850 1Gb, so the same frieze on all settings. Solution: directx 11, and program ClockBlocker fixed frequency 3D mode, the load is so small that the driver does not understand what is a 3D mode, and switches back and forth from 2D(GPU 100Mhz, 150Mhz VRAM) 3D(775Mhz GPU, VRAM 1000Mhz), helped me.
Windows 10 16299.15, downloaded version of L. A. Noire (2011) [Ru/Multi] (1.3.2617/dlc) Repack R. G. Mechanics [The Complete Edition]. After installation the game asks you to download the update(see Rockstar patch vypustili for Win10, Oh how I remember 2 years ago sweated to start on vin8, vin8.1, 10 wines, and there it is not run that on a clean OS that assemblies without a difference, from a friend: what to vin8 that vin10 everything worked fine. Looks like the video card drivers have something wrong there.)
Addition:
Did the overlay looked like the game loads the CPU. 1-100%, the rest from 0-30%, total cores 4. In the process Manager asked the similarities, we removed the first thread that CPU 0, the load on the remaining threads went in average from 30% to 65%, turned back the first thread, the load became even 30-45%, 50%, for each thread, the game has become even more smoothly.