3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 16.04.20 09:21 pm

I can't due to the graphics card what to do? (L.A. Noire)

Guys hi to all most this problem only for me,but if suddenly encountered,mark this.Anyways:I bought the incentive game,toiled with the launch,but still decided to run as an administrator.Processor just freak out loading 100%,the game slows down which is the lowest,that on the average that high,tell me how to solve the problem,very nehochetsya to change the CPU because of one game.
61 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leroy1985 16.04.20

vazik93
As you already know the game is not optimized at all , because consolers cap of 30 fps , and the game rests mainly on the CPU (you need a more powerful , 4 core) , if you want to play without lag , I think percent because you have lags

X
Xenokryze 16.04.20

I percent 4 nuclear. Register-str and still buggy! Every 2-3 seconds, kada travel by car, friezes. And kada, for example, at the crime scene, then everything works fine... I don't know what to do :(

v
vadim771 16.04.20

so people who have a video card from NVIDIA, go to control panel NVIDIA / manage 3D settings/ maximum number of frames that were prepared beforehand , put on 0 , the game is for some reason demanding on the CPU , and this option forces to help vidyuhi. for ATI don't know

a
alex8ball 16.04.20

it is necessary in the us to do. - Buy luzhu, my PC recommended game. to document that proposes and the court.
I swear money is a pity for the game....

r
rip181 16.04.20

help pliz: I can't get a second job (Notepad found out, and the radio is silent), if you leave, you fail the mission.
What to do?

Z
ZLoU_OXPaHHuK 16.04.20

scored -str cursor Home clean before loading, I minimized it no longer appears, the lag was kind of smaller, but still... you litsuha, config in the profile...

L
Leroy1985 16.04.20

and why do register -str ?? I have litsuha too , but I have not prescribed anything

A
Armanimus 16.04.20

-Str helped great thanks,wanted to ask you a question: do you like the graphics in the game? I duck what is not,for example, when I drive a car kills me graphics:textures are smeared,and besides, they still long to build,even at maximum speed

k
kipish1.vitaly 16.04.20

the synchronization problem is solved ,disable the Internet and all ,but the problem with the column is iron good all the games on high fly

A
Artur-chik 16.04.20

I'm slow when I'm out of the car ?and the machine does not slow down my iron help please understand I really want to play in the toy .
AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.00 GHz
4 GB RAM
graphics card AMD radeon hd 6700

m
miniIgor 16.04.20

the same problem(

A
Anion1995 16.04.20

I -str helped!

v
vladRn 16.04.20

I -str no(((

d
den2134 16.04.20

ATP helped me!

D
Dr_PsyhOS 16.04.20

-str I, personally, helped. Thank you!
and with the cursor there is no problem.
Comp mediocre indicators

E
Evvvgen 16.04.20

Help! I wanted to remove even the first(

k
koxi13 16.04.20

also doesn't help me -str,what to do?????

v
vodka_freeman 16.04.20

I also have a problem with litsuhoy and the problem is in the CPU, TC none load not vpritsipe! but the CPU is loaded to the max! command -str is not pomogaet... comp: core2duo e4600 @ 3GHz, 4гига operatives, video ati 4850 (1гиг) load the video looked in gpu-z. The game is very disappointed with their optimization for PC

B
BrainKiller 16.04.20

strange , but I have Q8400 , GTX550ti on ultra settings and DX11 , stable 25-30 FPS , no more no less

v
vodka_freeman 16.04.20

by the way, with a 4-core percent works much better