3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 04.10.19 06:52 pm

What part of Dead Space is better than 1.2.3? (Dead Space 3)

Thanks,but not necessary.
62 Comments
Sort by:
m
m0LoT 04.10.19

The first of course!

n
nickSIA 04.10.19

Me personally all three pieces liked.

K
Kol55 04.10.19

m0LoT
And the costumes where cooler look?

F
Foxalpha777 04.10.19

either 1 or 2, depends on taste, but not 3, I get 2 more likes

K
Kol55 04.10.19

Foxalpha777
OK thanks, I will start 3 2. But what don't you like about 3?

M
MalkPsycho 04.10.19

Well, it depends. The first part was probably really scary. The ship is dead and filled with rabid carcass ready at any moment to absorb the main character. Hopelessness and despair, just yet, through you, the sounds of the creaking of the valves or nekromorfa ready to chop off the head off Mr. Clark?... And the second and third part?... Well, let's say that the second part was quite interesting, so do not cling, of course, but had plenty of good things and it all somehow I still remember. Interesting gaming experience. The third part, well... How to say? She didn't remember. Just another postrelushki in space: a fun course, but not survival. Another neacoperite, which for some reason screwed the mission and microtransactions. Everything went on the conveyor belt and further is unlikely, the series is something we will be able to please. My personal opinion.

K
Kol55 04.10.19

MalkPsycho
Well, for me what you wrote I did not see minuses.
1.Cosmocerca games I don't like (not a fan of this genre)
2.And survival too.
3.Playing solely for the sake of the costume.
4.Like the creation of guns.
Why I asked the question. Well,I'll try 2 and 1 point. Theme admin can close.

T
Taurin78 04.10.19

PART 2

I
ILIA_1992 04.10.19

Me more part 2 liked . Two times passed .

K
Kol55 04.10.19

And yet, how to start John Carver?

v
vongola27 04.10.19

Dead Space is one of those series where something good (1), made great (2) ,and then blew it (3) , just like with the series Batman: Arkham

K
Kol55 04.10.19

vongola27
Yes, in Batman they fucked with the full optimization. Probably thought it would be like with assassin, and it was not there.

K
Krechet79 04.10.19

And in the co-op, someone passed the whole game???? tell me is it worth buying the game for co-op??

K
Kol55 04.10.19

Krechet79
Well, sort of on top of people wrote that neacoperite.

v
vongola27 04.10.19

Kol55
The answer is simple, she's insanely dull , not terrible , interchange is also the shit , Dead Space 3 still what Assassin's Creed 3

K
Kol55 04.10.19

vongola27
YOU bemena mean not scary? Or Dead Space?

U
Ur lovely serial humanist 04.10.19

The third is not worse than the previous one, it is distinctive. The first part of the Canon genre, horror is organic in its manifestation, the whole emphasis on this. The second is more to action, it has a huge amount of costumes, weapons (including secret ones), a lot of gameplay features, compared to the first; it is more diverse, but departs from the Canon of the genre. The third part took place twice (as well as others), the precipitate remained the most positive, suggests periplocoideae (in recent times pereprohodil first), this is the maximum, relative to the previous parts, action and it's no less interesting (perhaps even more, but here the personal experience of each). I am equally (of course, in their own way to each piece, but I'm not going to say that a certain better than another) experienced only positive from the entire franchise.
What, exactly, is this survey? Play through all the parts and find out.

K
Kol55 04.10.19

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Bhaaa, did you read what I wrote on top? Me space Zhanar not interested in playing for the suits. And such an answer I was expecting. All clearly razyasnil.

S
Smertanosnyy 04.10.19

I vote for the second part!

A
Andrey Grishman 04.10.19

and as for me all these three parts cannot be separated,it's just like 3 chapters in one game