3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 04.10.19 06:52 pm

What part of Dead Space is better than 1.2.3? (Dead Space 3)

Thanks,but not necessary.
62 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatunserg 04.10.19

the third and failed

l
lokoSvostoka 04.10.19

First the worst , but I like all three equally .

J
Jihad-Division 04.10.19

All good, really. Each something of their own.
First slow, pretty scary as Japanese horror movies. The second is more similar to American horror films, a lot of blood and aggression. The third was less scary, but more interesting in terms of crafting, you can spend hours standing at the lathe and make big guns. Also, there is a great co-op, for which the cost to buy the game.

K
Kol55 04.10.19

kleymor Fast
Well, I pirate new co-op play. Know just website where to get peratskogo version for co-op.

I
Intellec2al 04.10.19

The worst first, the most convenient in terms of management third.

b
byteme 04.10.19

I think that even though games and different amount of action, heat of passion, and actually the same ... but still I take all three parts as one whole story.
For this the answer would be. All Dead Space is good.

K
Kol55 04.10.19

byteme
Yes I do not have SPS

L
Leshich 04.10.19

I liked the first part.

K
Kol55 04.10.19

I THANK FOR ANSWERS,BUT NOT NECESSARY.

R
Reav3r 04.10.19

The first part of an exciting and terrify, the second interesting and bloody. Vote against the third unless. But overall a good series as a whole.

M
McLaren MP4-4 04.10.19

The first part.The brick-laying.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 04.10.19

All good in their own way...

v
varw 04.10.19

Two

L
LightHOwUSE 04.10.19

1 > 3 > 2. Purely for the atmosphere. The first is very cool to put the script, closed areas and a huge fan. Third - a lot of the atmosphere of mystery and mysticism, plus space archaeology, plus a gorgeous feeling of winter, plus a good buffoon. The second is the weakest. The plot is very predictable locations, the most crowded and not neglected by time (as in the third), or people (like the first). By time - is passed most quickly. However, a lot of cool scenes (like the subway) and also a good satanic))

R
Ruslan Steklov 04.10.19

well the first part was very interesting, the second is also very good and tretaa vobshe shit in it I wouldn't advise igratb the enemy to beat it to collections

L
LightHOwUSE 04.10.19

Ruslan Steklov
And you can learn more than the second part better than third?

s
saa0891 04.10.19

For me all parts is very good,it is sad that EA has buried this masterpiece of a series,and most importantly hired such a talented designed to do IMO.

The first part was almost revolutionary for the genre because the game had many original ideas,ranging from the fact that developed invented their own universe,a new race unearthly (and not have to sculpt another zombie),the mighty obelisks,a religion.

The system of zonal damage on monsters was also a very original,head-now was not the weakest point (the opposite of a shooting head and the shooting head,lead the monsters into a rage,they became more aggressive and started to run to HS with great speed ) the most vulnerable point of steel limbs,besides these very limbs and other objects can be used as a very powerful weapon sending them back to enemies with a kinetic amp,though it did only in the second part.

Even the weapon in the form of a plasma cutter (which had a very original laser sight in the form of three rays) was done very well, as it allowed you to rotate the beam 180 degrees,in a horizontal or a vertical plane for easier ejection of the limbs.

What to say about other aspects of the game which lead it to a new level,starting from the stunning sound and ending with different chips such as weightlessness.

The second part by the way have raised the bar due to the fact that Isaac is hallucinating due to prolonged contact with the obelisk,and that the game is very cool,which is only the Ghost of his dead wife who haunts him throughout the game.Return in one of the chapters on the Ishimura,it is generally 10 out of 10,that's where the bricks could be put off.

The third part especially on a snowy planet really reminded me of the movie something,the atmosphere is very cool,especially the extra missions where you go for the abandoned bases,well developed and very cool all developed in the final.In the third part still made very similar modes of transmission,that there is only one mode of survival,when on location you can't find no bullets,no medkits,only the resources you need to plan in advance what to spend,buy ammo,med kits or invest in serious need of an upgrade,a really great mode.

I'm really sorry that EA has buried another masterpiece series.

f
fox345 04.10.19

2 1 3, and on the whole good. I hope someday the 4th gash. Looking forward to the end of the voice-the 2nd part of the CGInfo. Today announced 99% treated 79%. In General, this is similar to a stuffing-type, which is better Witcher or fallout? Thank you is not necessary,and you srites. It is not necessary take away the subject.

f
fox345 04.10.19

saa0891
In the 2nd part, I would still be on the 1st place put not hallucinating HS, and the introduction of the gameplay of fighting stasis and more agile movement of Aisaka. What made the fights much more interesting.

s
saa0891 04.10.19

fox345 wrote:
and introduction to gameplay combat stasis
Stasis was in the first part,but modified kinetic amplifier (in the first part we could only move items) which you can use to throw at monsters of various items Yes,a very good idea (if you even shot off limbs,shot off his arm and immediately sent her into a monster),but this is what I also wrote in the first post.

fox345 wrote:
put not your imagination GG
But the hallucinations I was most taken,for me it is developed very cool it came up,which is when you're going already signs from the first part of the place, and Isaac starts to dream.