3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOWHOCTu 16.04.20 09:25 pm

KIDS, WAIT!!:D (Diablo 2)

added by moderator: this update applies to the client link

The long-awaited update!
The truth on low LVL mules stash is the same)
119 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 16.04.20

FludoTron, Archon - large special, NN to tell him in D2, he knows better! you have pgny client? (D) on CR locker has not changed?

m
minovalo 16.04.20

on TC's chest has not changed

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

passed, *cry* so not to rock me here KL ham nick firq_nytiponel (((

U
Umka_S 16.04.20

unfair for LVL 99 chest 100 cells and for 98 just 80 make at least 90

6Kau6 16.04.20

Fuck all the chest,severe Chelyabinsk players D2 are all by yourself!

f
favyyav 16.04.20

Mules and do not need an expanded chest without pages, just create 1 mule and CE.
But now there is motivation to download heroes to Galewela and it was good.

T
Torum. 16.04.20

Good lure, admin, but no.

r
redoolf 16.04.20

Has anyone tested what happens if the Alto client to put the object so that part of it was visible in the area of a regular customer, and extended, and then try to see how it looks for the average customer? Will there be blank cells, and if so, what happens if you try out there something to believe?

R
RainInTheNight 16.04.20

On Chara will not come with the usual client, that's all

r
redoolf 16.04.20

On Chara will not come with the usual client, that's all
Well, dumb, if so. There is a play among the characters, and if they have different clients that they already obtained that will not be able.
I mean, if someone came with the Alto client, with the usual after that, not to come in? Then, perhaps, not far off the forced upgrade everyone to the Alto client, and the final transformation of PG mod.

n
netsin 16.04.20

Tried, the part that in the old trunk looks like empty, but put something on top of it is impossible

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

the final transformation of PG mod.
redoolf, what's the harm in the word mod, can you explain to me?

D
DELETEEND 16.04.20

Yes all the shit on mules. chest just need to game characters.. still max gold increased! it is much easier to gamblit it would be )

r
redoolf 16.04.20

Obsessed,
what's the harm in the word mod, can you explain to me?
Each fashion your client, it's very inconvenient if you want to play on multiple servers.

m
minovalo 16.04.20

what's the harm in the word mod
Nothing if he is not asking the traho.

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

redoolf, in 2017 the screw easy to put two D2 - and VUALA, says the local youth.

DELETEEND, you do what you want to forget about the pain?! well, get in line! ;D

expected prikolas - aler vouchsafed something to file, then flooded requests (how strange!). but do not forget that he is a hard-nosed reactionary, to PUT it MILDLY! ;-)

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

passed, you have all traho, Your presence creates more problems than the presence! ;-)
go to the RLP, there is sawing every 3 months (all with the label original)! ;D

A
Archon Guard 16.04.20

redoolf, in 2017 the screw easy to put two D2 - and VUALA, says the local youth.
I have a set of these D2 7 pieces )
just to wuala, and shortcuts are not the same everywhere, but here on taste and color

the trunk was all the rules with him - with the usual is not visible and is not placed where something is expected but the overboard.
right now with two clients play - pers on the viola, and all the mules and chat on a regular, it is more convenient

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

I have a set of these D2 7 pieces )
*sevenfold facepalm* okay, I get it.. ;D

U
Umka_S 16.04.20

redoolf
with the usual client what you put in the extension just will not see these things empty cells will be sales if ti it it will hook