3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOWHOCTu 16.04.20 09:25 pm

KIDS, WAIT!!:D (Diablo 2)

added by moderator: this update applies to the client link

The long-awaited update!
The truth on low LVL mules stash is the same)
119 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 16.04.20

FludoTron, Oh no, nah-e-e-E-ET! *flies away in a permanent ban by IP*

l
lait_one 16.04.20

FERC expanded chest, because it doesn't fit the bow to fermarci?

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

lait_one, in fact what a graceful exit would be:
patch notes: size of bows has been fixed, now they take inventory of 4 and 6 cells, respectively.

F
FludoTron 16.04.20

Obsessed wrote:
patch notes: size of bows has been fixed, now they take inventory of 4 and 6 cells, respectively.
I think learned English and such a cool business has become, then how about this... ;D

S
Shaka_podorojala 16.04.20

FludoTron
why would I want to communicate with parrots who can only answer questions on any replica?
you wanna talk - answer in the affirmative for themselves, and as long as you only expose yourself to windbag, to ban such a flood and flame

F
FludoTron 16.04.20

Shaka_podorojala
Don't want to upset you, but I'm afraid you will be upset that I'm not here considered useless ; ) Empty words but had a quick chat a couple of times you even in this thread. Want to prove otherwise, find me a man who will say the opposite. But something tells me that you optiverse under him again and again faded )

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

I know all about your secret kiss
you're a fake Firka, che is there to tell you
as long as you only expose yourself windbag
Oh, how good.. (

ban would be such a flood and flame
Shaka_podorojala, ask to modernizing, firk such takes were precedents. ;-)

S
Somberlain 16.04.20

Obsessed
esli vi nehote ponimat po 4elove4esi i gavkaete like psini to po4emu ja dolzhna bit" s vami kak 4elovek ? gavkaete da? nydy palkoi perevospitivat a ina4e vi ne4emu nenay4ites

U
Uncle Fred 16.04.20

Everyone knows that Obsessed fake Firka. I would even say help, like the superheroes.... When FERC tired of endless minuses in his posts, he is dressed In Obsessed and enjoy the little green pluses, bantering himself on a.

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

Sоmberlain, Bravo, the MSE, to the point! ;D

Uncle Fred, took a break with all the giblets (

S
Shaka_podorojala 16.04.20

FludoTron
why should I want to override and canvass not ready someone for you to poprawitsja?
if you do not have a sweetheart to be responsible for yourself as a kid is hosoi himself to collect signatures from others you're not a windbag and fluder, someone else's opinion of you turns more important than your own, yeah
and live among some Snatchers

F
FludoTron 16.04.20

Shaka_podorojala
Like serious-con room, and for the statement above was not explained ) a word of advice, if you don't want to constantly become a laughing stock, at least learn it.

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

you're a fake Firka, che is there to tell you
Shaka_podorojala, that's ABASOY, the kid stinks. ;-)

FludoTron, if you're vircom, I'm from the forum! ;D

F
FludoTron 16.04.20

Obsessed
And people must trust will cease forever ;D

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

FludoTron, I do not trust! :With

K
Klassewer 16.04.20

Great!
Always welcome such changes.

H
Herzeleidmann 16.04.20

guys, can you explain why I have a plow on robattle kerf?

O
Obsessed 16.04.20

Herzeleidmann, now everything is possible. Hiro editor, saves from a single server to pull up. admin has changed! ANARCHY!!! D

K
KISfly 16.04.20

Sumail wrote:
I know the innovation of the trunk would bring to the server PG a big part player in Diablo 2, I don't know how much it costly in terms of programming. The essence - multi-page chest shared for the whole account with trade tabs if you want to sell the thing, just put the gear on sale at the special tab, if you have to gash the opportunity to fix the price of added armor, it's just significantly increase the speed of trading, and where living economy, there are a lot of users of course with this change on the forum in the trade section would have to add filter by price/name/stats, which is asking a query, the user would receive all things under him suitable and the name of the account on which they lie. It is clear that this not my idea and it is implemented on all known resource that can not be called, but the secret of a great of online on this resource largely lies in the very simple and convenient trading system.
Not in this life, brother.
That stash changed already a great accomplishment on this server, and what is beyond it, critical mass will be exceeded and a supernova is born.