3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20 10:01 pm

What is unusual in the ordinary passers-by GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we are talking about the strange passers-by in GTA:SA. They can attack you, maim or kill. The strange passers-by in rural areas, where one man with a cigarette is very strannyi... a lot of Them and each is to some extent abnormal.
223 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.04.20

Motorcycle on the highway, rare in real life - but why in the game do that? :)

G
GTAfan073 17.04.20

Shephard
Well, it's the same game.

T
Till Lindermann... 17.04.20

Oh...I'm in the rank lawlessness that simple.....uzhos..

and about the highway though-I'm afraid to go on the car=))))drove stupid.....

S

The city and the countryside, you can safely drive, but the highway is dangerous.

E
Egor_Pskov 17.04.20

Shephаrd, I don't know. I have in Pskov on the highways outside the city just so worn motorcyclists on their Hondas and Yamahah. And the villagers on Ijah and JAV go.

k
kurmazovan 17.04.20

Passers-by carbon monoxide gesticulate when talking, if in the hands of an Uzi or heavy weapons. If you throw a Molotov into the crowd - they light up and funny yelling!

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 17.04.20

If you throw a Molotov in
the crowd - they light up and
funny yelling!
Jeez, I just now found out! O_o XDD

W
Wild Rider 17.04.20

Egor_Pskov
Shephаrd

well you give, I do the wrong meal on the highway. often on motorcycles, Dodge easier.

E
Egor_Pskov 17.04.20

On an opposite risky to ride.

W
Wild Rider 17.04.20

Egor_Pskov

maybe. but I'm used to, very rarely crash. but most of all I hate when I'm driving in the oncoming lane, and in front some idiot rebuilt when I overtake him.

S

Egor_Pskov if you replied to the post 03.10.10 12:05 - it is written from the bulldozer. :)

E
Egor_Pskov 17.04.20

Wild Rider, I also have finishes, when some cretin spontaneously take and rebuild. Importantly, these drivers love to be reconstructed from the series in a row just like that.
Shephаrd, of course!

v
vickryl 17.04.20

from the village there is a type in his pants,OEF weapons runs weird...like Kyo*
and the lowriders **** cars steal...came to kill the type of one byro...he climbed into my car and drove off...sorry..I pimped it out on max...trying to catch up on the jetpack...nepoluchilos...my car was fast

G
GUNSHOT_fireworker 17.04.20

I had a joke, when the city was rioting (no code), I was on the road in Los Santos, next car stopped, she got out of 4 pedals and began to shoot at each other from colt. I was under the table ;))

W
WovaGTR 17.04.20

Hello. I have here such here a situation: do not hurry about eight thousand kilometers per hour, so... And no matter the wrong you or the ride is still go - they will pass a maximum of 1 cm in any direction while riding. And even if the accident happens - do not care. Since the car weighs about the same as all three cities put together and the cars fly off steaming and grief. And at this rate he confronts the wind, which cuts at that speed. 7200 km\h - 2 kilometers per Second. While its aerodynamics as the blade or knife, he cuts through air and travels well, and if you don't press on the brake - the car won't slow down one kilometer per hour. The tires of some crap that even with the space bar (hand brake) brakes immediately, instantly, not even flies. Squeeze for one second - about 800 kilometers per hour. Power is roughly equivalent to seven thousand Bugatti and more. Does not sink in water.
The parameters of the car (Handling): TAXI 1500000.0 1500000.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 -0.75 10 300000.0 0.81 0.5 5 36707.0 4760.5 5940.0 4 P 50.0 0.35 0 35.0 1.4 0.1 0.0 0.25 -0.15 0.54 0.0 0.25 0.50 35000 2800 10200000 1 1 0

Here's another very important problem: the Machines - they do not go on the road, and teleport. Haven't you noticed? And I've noticed. And, by the way, notice that this is the only way to approach the track, watch for cars traveling. It isn't on the road, and moves away, and when you touch it, just going up and hitting a leg, the body, it will go fine. To normally ride on the highway, I enter the code ylteicz that they type been away from cops at speeds of 40 km\h. And I overtake them, or, sometimes it happens that I enter BAGOWPG", and they go about 80 miles an hour. That would have come up with a mod so they went truly, and that infuriates already is. By the way, I noticed that among the majority of GTA San Andreas has such bugs: wrong car characteristics, that is, the set maximum speed (checked speedometer) up to 120 km\h max. And these cars eat, well at least at least about 160 km\h, and that this may be the IZH. I saw a Dodge Viper (Sports car) goes to (approximately) 130 km\h, at full engine speed. And in fact, it accelerates to at least 340 km\h. a Permanent error in Handlinge piss me off and I correct them.

F
Fast Audi 17.04.20

Dude in a plaid shirt, sometimes NARS the car to steal.

I
Igrayuschiy 17.04.20

On the highway drove at some frostbitten and without brakes.

I
Igrayuschiy 17.04.20

Yeah, go quietly and peacefully go on the bike in the city, not bothering anyone, enjoy the ride and suddenly you back imprinted some sort of self-propelled gruzovoz.You off the Highway on the pavement and the whole idyll of Sunny happy day disappears...

P
PatricKKK 17.04.20

When you go to the alt on the way, they begin to run and scream.

T
Tamerlan Esirkepov 17.04.20

Welial
And yet when in front of you you shoot cops and beat up passersby anything but if you just hit them you will chase the cops

BooRooNDooK
which has left them no weapons

There's one type of very strange,like he is dressed in grey, and cool hairstyle.it goes everywhere and ezdiet mainly on the truck or in the cab on the passenger seat.if you hit his car, he goes with cars and just runs away.sometimes he has a gun and a lot of money although he runs away before having the gun.all the rest of the gang seeing him kill that brow or when a police helicopter flies by and shines everywhere, this person jumps out and knocks.I soon learned that this person is the mafia in las venturas.but why is he such a coward?Or is it the carrier or the dealer but he still will not fight with anyone.