3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20 10:01 pm

What is unusual in the ordinary passers-by GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we are talking about the strange passers-by in GTA:SA. They can attack you, maim or kill. The strange passers-by in rural areas, where one man with a cigarette is very strannyi... a lot of Them and each is to some extent abnormal.
223 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lolokiller 17.04.20

once a base triad with a Kalash(m bummed me screamed and ran away O_o

L
Lolokiller 17.04.20

and there was a glitch ment of LV shoal on the arm of a COP from LS to SF

B
Breezy. 17.04.20

Lolokiller
In one post all unite.

L
Lolokiller 17.04.20

how?
in the LP then went into the lane looking at a building nearby and from there people jump lemming Aki=).I ran for the camera come to them anymore.
Perhaps this is one of the Easter eggs and maybe a reference to the game Lemings(like so
spelled) which was published by R*

C
Carbon8909 17.04.20

Lolokiller
fashion is not installed?

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 17.04.20

Carbon8909, this is a known feature, mods have nothing to do with it in the original game. I have another question: is it possible to see a piss bum in a clean game?

I
ILdar07 17.04.20

No, it's cut.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.04.20

It was not even introduced in the game from a very early stage of development.

I
ILdar07 17.04.20

But we need the materials remained, and for a long time all cut implemented by scripts.

S

For a second, then it turns out it was embedded? Oh, that only works Rockstar.

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 17.04.20

Fools.

WTF?!

S

Just there was one user that posted 10 identical images on the full page.

C
Carbon8909 17.04.20

Dark templar Zeratul
okay, thank you.

F
FN-2012 17.04.20

The most unusual is an old lady and some drivers whose car are a little hurt. Old women sometimes can go past you, and then pounce, and even begin to beat the main character so that no speed of pressing keys does not help, it just hit not have time. And Chely, whose car are a little bite, can you chase, trying to smash your car, and for the most part damage to you and themselves. For the game, I met about three dozen loonies who your car to pieces carried.

G
Glyuk Skayuoker 17.04.20

well, the second? I even nowhere clown never met...

E
Egor_Pskov 17.04.20

A clown drives a car with ice cream.

T
Till Lindermann... 17.04.20

Yes, San Andreas is the state in which they live clinical idiots....passers-by really weird....scared of every rustle...PPC

E
Egor_Pskov 17.04.20

Or Vice versa bespredelnyy. On the highway to drive in this state is just a nightmare!

S

You're right, if you dare to go on the highway - your car will be the scribe.

E
Egor_Pskov 17.04.20

However, I have had some cases that I drove from one town to another in one piece. I love to ride on the FCR900 on the highway. It can be easy for the side to go, znayaya that no one will knock.