3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 17.04.20 10:01 pm

What is unusual in the ordinary passers-by GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we are talking about the strange passers-by in GTA:SA. They can attack you, maim or kill. The strange passers-by in rural areas, where one man with a cigarette is very strannyi... a lot of Them and each is to some extent abnormal.
223 Comments
Sort by:
B
Big-Dan 17.04.20

Some asshole always NARS and tahu to steal.

J
Jura 17.04.20

This kid at me from under the nose of the bike stolen...

R
RJ_de_Rex 17.04.20

the strangest - grandmother, they really bedwet themselves as not normal pensioners and as a real gangbangers, walking around with shotguns from cars if this comes out be sure to grab a Golf club or a shovel, always NARS CJ to pull out of a stolen car and finish the legs.
but rural gangsta Granny
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nitro25 17.04.20

yeah sangres is a closed sea area where the complex stargaze pedestrian ) and CJ there accidentally )

A
Antony11 17.04.20

And I noticed that the streets of San Fierro very often go homeless.................... just a nightmare

R
RJ_de_Rex 17.04.20

in San Fierro high unemployment

L
Lost Prophet 17.04.20

http://pix.playground.ru/407423/8449/88029/
Here's something unusual...

A
Alex Mahone 17.04.20

Ha. Type the headless horseman)))

L
Lost Prophet 17.04.20

He's 10 seconds before)))
http://pix.playground.ru/407423/8449/88044/

g
gruv 17.04.20

stupid passers-by?
Yes, they are)
but just for you to understand(here the entry of obryvaeva)seen someone look

k
keySTOER 17.04.20

I have a joke:
- Reserve a taxi car from the taxi drove out with a Golf club and hammer on my car, smashing the door.
- Saw the docks as two prostitutes urinate (USMLE fight)) and here comes a COP with a baton, I'm stealing a car and a COP draws attention to me... on itself)))
He opened his garage in my first house, and there are several grooves go to the garage and talk about something becoming from my car, and I have them locked in the garage and go on)))

P
PAVEL 666 17.04.20

recently, it was decided to soak the prostitute and get your money back. Hit her, and she pulls a knife on me - I from her. Next was the peace passer-by, she swung it and a knife. A passer-by out of line, and it. While they were fighting near the passing COP car and a prostitute with a knife, banged the knife on the car. The COP ran out and started to shoot at both of them. The result - I 203$ + knife + set of wheels. That COP stood for a while - went to the Infernus, threw her and left.

k
keySTOER 17.04.20

203$ + knife + car
Here is what can done normal attack :D

t
tmpname 17.04.20

GTA-FAQ, with garages a lot of the FAQ has happened)) as I remember, opened the garage and there it Rustler flies))) or current, the door opens and his prick jumps in your car))

P
Prosto yuzer 17.04.20

An unusual passerby. cool pizza eating
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ruAnother stupid rear)
hamburger studies
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

k
keySTOER 17.04.20

GTA-FAQ, with garages a lot of the FAQ has happened)) as I remember, opened the garage and there it Rustler flies))) or current, the door opens and his prick jumps in your car))
This, too, was =)

n
niker1 17.04.20

me 1 a friend has described it in his garage I saw... still laughing! on top of the car 2 of dermisa Peeps!

k
keySTOER 17.04.20

I also saw besides a dude with a white hood, and black with a black cap on the head, and with the same chain, which can discourage a lot of money =)

U
Uriel Johnson 17.04.20

The first two drug dealers and a third hijacker.

k
keySTOER 17.04.20

The first two drug dealers
Damn, I click on"Yes" to the question, and the drugs no((
Only sometimes the Ballas appear