3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong69 18.04.20 09:34 am

Dead video Card need advice

In General my sad story... Describe the problem of the MB who have been there, too. Yesterday 2 times to reboot the PC, and 3 times after entering the game rebooted the computer and catching up to the moment when they should appear worked the table again rebooted. Actually at first I thought che Windows, reinstalled everything seems to be normal began to put the wood, installed the video card drivers and after reboot again the same crap will not start Windows. Now sit on the built-in antalovsky.
Tell me that the card is final died? or is there a chance to repair it yourself or take it to service? To mean anything burnt on it is not present and does not smell....... Artifacts were not noticed
MB BIOS update, or the thermal paste to try to change friend says she turns off from overheating.
And Yes the card is MSI gtx 770
Mining was not engaged... Acceleration just the standard utility Msi app or something so there is 3 modes and that is rare. the card is a little more than 3 years
Do we need help understanding in this matter... Will be glad to any Council
56 Comments
Sort by:
s
skid951 18.04.20

clean from dust and change the thermal paste and if the BIOS shows it is alive

B
Bigmos 18.04.20

None clean from dust ,replace the thermal grease is good,as the PSU may not hold the load more ,especially if old and not cleaned even once

T
Tong69 18.04.20

skid951
cleaned not so long ago and again yesterday, not even particularly dusty.
And BP 650Ват also was bought about 3 years ago I don't think it's him

a
alternat1ve 18.04.20

it is believed that business in drivers. Delete them all (the driver) and you look without them.

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Tong69
Trouble in the power supply, predni another check.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

alternat1ve
without drivers, it worked when Windows was started... in safe mode running.

a
alternat1ve 18.04.20

Tong69
So it's in them. Try to put older version of the drivers.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

alternat1ve
Tried both new and old from the disk. I don't think you did. Just vidyuhi not want to work under load. As I read on the Internet is like a motorcycle you push and it goes and when you wind the pistons out :D now I have no firewood she just the picture of the servant of the table shows all the rules and how trying to make worse

a
asbarton 18.04.20

Remove driver utility display driver uninstaller and install from the official site,is that the Trojans are hammering the system , and people on hardware driven. check out all that virus at least two virus scanners

Z
Zefos 18.04.20

Tong69
I would in your place still checked power supply, checked with a different PSU.
A friend had a similar, clean BP is not pulled under load, the constant rebooting of Windows, it was 600 watt.
And the funny thing is that he set up to test 300 wadded unit and everything is OK, though puffed hard, but worked.

a
alternat1ve 18.04.20

Zefos
It is possible that the PSU in the case...

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Zefos
If I had not encountered such a thing, said nothing. Was the source 850ват, just rebooted from the desktop. Sometimes even Windows is not fully loaded, and again to reboot.

D
Darkman1701 18.04.20

Tong69
most likely sealed the chip, and when you install the drivers for the video stream goes the other way and so the computer goes to a blue screen, it is treated by resoldering the crystal card is expensive better buy a new one and sell this for parts, I have the 560 so busted and in the game, the spike voltage on the kernel and all.

A
Aktay 18.04.20

Tong69
Without drivers, the card does not work, Windows sets VGA compatible driver that stupid picture was, more than anything, this driver will not be enough. So works without drivers, and the computer starts doesn't mean that everything is in order (in this case, can go to the trivial properties, you have even card will not be identified). Why suffer? If the wood different tried, and after installation of the add pictures is not, then a huge possibility of the blade of the GPU. If BP had squandered the required 12V, or just under load you have rebutals computer, or booting in principle, but you have no wood comes in safe - BP do not care, meals-he still delivers on the card. So take time to check the map. There is a small chance the PSU, but the symptoms on the blade chip like

B
Bigmos 18.04.20

Power supply units are different from one manufacturer a lot of series can be cheap(to save on everything,even Chinese) to obscenely expensive! And the fact that it says 650W doesn't necessarily mean he can give 650W!

T
Tong69 18.04.20

mvictory
gonna be hard to find a PSU with 8+8 power..

B
Bigmos 18.04.20

The artifacts were?

T
Tong69 18.04.20

Bigmos
well, 3 years everything was normal and then Bang, and it does not load even without load mode

T
Tong69 18.04.20

Bigmos
me was not seen just stupidly rebutals the computer and not start Windows

a
alternat1ve 18.04.20

Do. Would you protest another. If all is good he will be, that is, that the chip is alive. Can and to take your BP to be sure)