3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong69 18.04.20 09:34 am

Dead video Card need advice

In General my sad story... Describe the problem of the MB who have been there, too. Yesterday 2 times to reboot the PC, and 3 times after entering the game rebooted the computer and catching up to the moment when they should appear worked the table again rebooted. Actually at first I thought che Windows, reinstalled everything seems to be normal began to put the wood, installed the video card drivers and after reboot again the same crap will not start Windows. Now sit on the built-in antalovsky.
Tell me that the card is final died? or is there a chance to repair it yourself or take it to service? To mean anything burnt on it is not present and does not smell....... Artifacts were not noticed
MB BIOS update, or the thermal paste to try to change friend says she turns off from overheating.
And Yes the card is MSI gtx 770
Mining was not engaged... Acceleration just the standard utility Msi app or something so there is 3 modes and that is rare. the card is a little more than 3 years
Do we need help understanding in this matter... Will be glad to any Council
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkman1701 18.04.20

Tong69
BP is not being you yourself wrote that safe mode works without fire wood it works, I wrote a dump of the chip is more to sin than that.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

Aktay
Here I agree with you, he just talked... But hope dies last. Yes he died as the PPC is not a good time right now, the prices on video cards because of the cryptocurrency fucking

D
Darkman1701 18.04.20

when you loaded the drivers when I download the BIOS on his screen will appear artefakty just look carefully, they will, I still had the map worked exactly 5 years.

D
Darkman1701 18.04.20

Tong69
if possible stick card for older power they eat much the same as the new one and check your power supply.

i
insel260 18.04.20

Tong69
If the video card dies under load, it is either the power supply unit is bust or the chip of the card overheat. First, test with another power supply. Take friends for a couple of hours, I will not refuse. If the problem persists, try safe mode to protest Aida 64 video card, on stress resistance.
Aida here and show what you cant.
If the card chip is burned, if not badly burnt, none else to torture in primitive conditions and to achieve some efficiency. But not for long.

B
Bigmos 18.04.20

Clean the power unit from dust, see if it's swollen capacitors, eraser gently wipe the contacts of the pci-e on vidyuhi!

b
bloomm 18.04.20

Tong69
The blade yab did try in safe mode if you turn on the gpu blade repeatedly with such brought.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

bloomm
included in the safe already written

T
Tong69 18.04.20

bloomm
it makes sense to try roasting or no avail?

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 18.04.20

Tong69
I had to try to lose all that changed in afterburner, maybe that's the problem, and on the subject, on older cards it is better not to put new wood. As wrote above, check the capacitors on vidyahe and on the PSU, if swollen, at least on the PSU can be replaced, check the chips on alinost. And yeah, check on the possibility of overheating, it is generally necessary to do in the first place, if the card starts the brain to do.

B
Bigmos 18.04.20

If the house is a conventional dryer, you warm them none without cooling ten minutes so, the problem won't clean it of course ,but if feels better to work longer then the blade of the GPU or memory by far

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Tong69
You it on another computer though checked? Before something to do make sure it's her.

-
--Evgeniy-- 18.04.20

If this is a dump of the chip and comes to warming up, I can share a personal experience. My old lady GTX570 2 times already chip off. The first time I took it in for repair and gave reball ( essentially a waste of money) then sorry. Worked for 9 months and again the dump. To sit with the bung of the 650th no strength there, and then I decided to try to warm himself. Took my brother floodlight with halogen lamp 150 W, vidyahu put a chip up top and put the spotlight, before it was flooded under chip alcohol-rosin flux (made his own according to instructions from the Internet) and warmed for 20 minutes. At that, boiling only the flux, not the solder. Once cooled and collected fast and what was my surprise, when loading Windows I saw that aero works! Well code 43 opposite vidyahi in device Manager of course was absent. And then I quickly went to polic...))) I did this on April 26, and to this day all the rules.
PS Smart people claim that the blade is not between the substrate and the circuit Board, and between the crystal and the substrate - that is why I place the floodlight on top of the crystal. You then may ask: And then fuck filled flux between the substrate and the circuit Board? - Yes figs it knows, in any case, for me it was all new))).

J
Jewelyn_01 18.04.20

The slightest defect or deviation from the technical requirements for the thickness of the conductor in the production, whether external or internal layer of the Board include mode = for wear. High currents in the defective conductors run to the detriment of the latter and in the end, sooner or later some sort of circuit with conductors such blows, and in this moment comes a life, but if the handler was on the outer layer, it still will be able to correct (not necessarily expert) person with a soldering iron, but if the trouble is in the inner layer = go nuts.

If you pay attention to the word acceleration, in the header. Because it is the most common cause of failure of conductors, which provide more current than they can safely skip. This procedure makes sense (has not) only if the pay is above average and the manufacturer gives for the dispersed viduh guarantee...that in our market, alas, has long been a rarity.

In order to understand what I meant in the last phrase of all, you need to look on the Internet on the dispersion of prices for the same model viduh and it's not even in the firm (MSI, Gigabyte, etc.) the factory cooling, for only in this they are by and large different (plastic case with the cooler and heatsink on the Board) the very same Board and chip can be shit, or at least above average, but when the price varies from 50-70% then we can conclude, what language is spoken in the workshop where he soldered the chip to the Board...in Chinese or not. Although this is the aspect of economic-marketing pampering to the dealers, that too can and will affect the price difference, but there it is not more than 20-30%.

PS
It was my personal opinion

b
bloomm 18.04.20

Tong69
Try it. If you do it properly, better experienced brow to give if you have it.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

Jewelyn_01
The crackdown was a factory program Msi, there are only 3 mode normal quiet well tipo gaming there is the frequency of the 50 vyroste all.
well the graphics card was in the middle segment among the 770 when I bought it.
tried to get my old card 6600 gt put the wood all the rules
and my firewood is also included,but firewood is kerdyk. I do not think that the case in BP as all here write, but I will check it from a friend

M
MassChester87 18.04.20

Tong69
Check in another PC, and then you can make any conclusions

D
Daidjer 18.04.20

Tong69
Take (take) your PC to the service center, and do not worry. Diagnosis is inexpensive.

S
Slava74oren 18.04.20

The dump of the chip, you will have to buy a new one, I had such garbage.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

Then tell me to take a 1060 or 1050ti enough?