3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong69 18.04.20 09:34 am

Dead video Card need advice

In General my sad story... Describe the problem of the MB who have been there, too. Yesterday 2 times to reboot the PC, and 3 times after entering the game rebooted the computer and catching up to the moment when they should appear worked the table again rebooted. Actually at first I thought che Windows, reinstalled everything seems to be normal began to put the wood, installed the video card drivers and after reboot again the same crap will not start Windows. Now sit on the built-in antalovsky.
Tell me that the card is final died? or is there a chance to repair it yourself or take it to service? To mean anything burnt on it is not present and does not smell....... Artifacts were not noticed
MB BIOS update, or the thermal paste to try to change friend says she turns off from overheating.
And Yes the card is MSI gtx 770
Mining was not engaged... Acceleration just the standard utility Msi app or something so there is 3 modes and that is rare. the card is a little more than 3 years
Do we need help understanding in this matter... Will be glad to any Council
56 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.04.20

Tong69
For FullHD a MINIMUM of 1060 gtx and 6 GB. 1050TI the plug is temporary, take it in a pinch. 1060 is the most popular now (it's on a level with the gtx 980), but even better - ideal so to speak, 1070.
Only got a little problem, dear, understand graphics card miners, sales in the shop - deficiency or who do not need at an inflated price. To take now expensive. It is necessary to wait, when the market again will be filled and prices will be established. Landmark (18.0000-20.000 rubles for the version with 6 GB gtx 1060). The rest is overpayment. How long to wait, this divination, is approximately very.
I don't really follow the 1050-th line, but, say, the same was dismantled.
Not the time she leaned back.Good luck with the purchase.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, I also say to myself that is not the time PPC.. then 4 days ago watched 1060 3GB 27K was 23500 and yesterday already was. I think it makes sense to take 6гигов? she can this memory download

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Tong69
So you checked the video card from a friend?

T
Tong69 18.04.20

mvictory
yet

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Tong69
Before buying (besides now), make sure it is working or not working.
And then buy a new one, and you will be a dead PSU.

c
culy3t 18.04.20

Tong69
Maybe the PSU is bust

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 18.04.20

Tong69
Today, increased demands on VRAM. If you have the opportunity, take it. I think (and not only I) that gtx 1060 3GB of STUFF. It is not something to take, even were the question - what is it all out?.
Here, read the link, people's attitude to it:
Блог1) http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/geforce_gtx_1060_za_19_tysyach_rublej_kazhetsya_podarkom_sudby-258514/#comment-16506949
2) http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/gtx_1060_na_3_gb_c_urezannym_gpu-203928/
In General, there's nothing to even think 6 GB is a requirement, a necessity.
If you even think about resale, that version with 6 GB sell would be easier, I think (although there is nothing to think about).
Browse the games and see the comparison in YouTube, note to download the graphics in the game.
For example, Rise of The Tomb Raider, eats almost 5800 MB.
Rise of The Tomb Raider GTX 1060 OC | 1080p - 1440p & (4K) 2...
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 5.5 GB.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided GIGABYTE WINDFORCE OC GTX 1060 6G -...
If the game is not enough video memory, it accesses RAM, of course, it's slower. Not enough RAM - the page file on the SSD / HDD.

N
Nikolay Ololay 18.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Rumor has it that Ghost Recon Wildlands on the ultra, in 1440p resolution eats more than 9 GB of memory

T
Tong69 18.04.20

mvictory
Generally made to a friend, he joined but constantly rebooted and it said there is a red strip... it means exactly GPU blade

D
Darkman1701 18.04.20

Tong69
What we wanted to prove))

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Tong69
Well, at least you know why.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Nicholas Ololi
The fact is that in most cases it is consumption - not the demands of the game and the caching in memory.
depends on how I configured the game for consumption.
It works with the memory and operative.
for example, in GTA 5 in the settings shows requirements - 2.2 GB of video memory for example and the game itself eats all 3.5 plus RAM 8+ GB although dispeceru the game itself consumes something around 4 and 2 system, the question of what happened to the other 2 GB of RAM and 1гиг video? on caching.
Here's another example of a more visual - the FECES OF DUTIE.
there developed just not to hide the setting to fill all available memory" and when you activate it the game vyzhiraet that maybe even corridor level with several rooms.
Other developers may want this setting to make the invisible menu and just it the machine is activated depending on the availability of memory and then the graphs in Berner vizerana see all the memory even if the game textures are not distinguished as

T
Tong69 18.04.20

mvictory
Fry in the oven and so far it works:D view how much is enough.... pstec I didn't expect zarabotaet

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Tong69
Well, a long time she certainly can not live, so prepare money for a new one.

T
Tong69 18.04.20

mvictory
3 months flight normal :D

m
mvictory 18.04.20

Tong69
Thank God, let continues to operate.