3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1aleks 19.04.20 10:29 am

Mafia II Mafia I vs (Mafia 2)

Something like this Temko I have not seen... (if there is please delete)
I passed both games to the end, like more I part. Part II is of course not garbage, but there is no such atmosphere, which was in the first part. In the second everything seems so modern and loud. It was too gorgeous, I didn't in the first part. Yes the ending in the second was... unfinished.
177 Comments
Sort by:
1aleks 19.04.20

Just_Cause
I think this comparison is very important because you this game for so long II the mafia waited. And you all wanted to see the continuation of the first movement.

J
Just for loolz 19.04.20

1aleks everyone except me.

W
Wild Rider 19.04.20

all are drunk in the first part, and in strore the same. not so interesting. same with the fans of GTA. GTA 3 did with the soul as some believe and the rest worse. MDE...

H
Hekit 19.04.20

Hmm I think they are smoother. Thought shit , shit is played and think differently.
PS. I am about mafia 2.

C
Chelovek22 19.04.20

One other delusional theme)) from the first compare. On the topic of the first part better, though I'm only the second part of Chapter 4 of the pass, but the opinion is unlikely to change.

c
crimea360 19.04.20

There is nothing to compare. The first Mafia was a masterpiece, and this misery can safely send into the oven. It is the place

K
Kirk Rysin 19.04.20

The theme of the topic...the second part compared with the first, just a wretched wet stuff

[
[Archy7] 19.04.20

Honestly, it would not have enticed Mafia 2 its good-quality graphics, after passing, I began to pass the first part, and strangely, it is much more interesting!

N
N1KO 19.04.20

Mafia 2 is Gothic 3.

A
Apti 19.04.20

Mafia 1 definitely

A
Abaraii 19.04.20

The first stood out at the time, among others. And this what stands out? Who important graphics and story, and you go to the movies. There is the graphics and the plot. But the game is different, there is nothing to confuse.

S
Snip 19.04.20

sadly, the first order of magnitude better than the second :/
even if developed will release a cloud of DLTS that fix the game, the first impression is still very negative, and to fix it will be very difficult :/

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 19.04.20

N1KО
The very point.

P. S. Put the first part, to somehow recover from the cultural damage...

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 19.04.20

It seems to me that the developers wasted spent 7 years creating a sequel. In mafia 2 too much junk

G
GosySkill 19.04.20

anyone who played the first part long ago(in 2003-2007) will scream that the first cooler , who hasn't played the first part long ago, and will play stupid now reach the end of the game(graphics Pova) , so many will say Shkolote not understand , others say the second is better(same graphics) , the third will say I have not gone yet , go tell a real Santa igroproma going to play the first part to to recover from the terrible disappointment
as for me , the game is playable , nothing more I wasn't expecting to go and beat all of the bits and to drive on city is GTA 4 and physics where appropriate and the city is completely copied

_
_PooH_ 19.04.20

Mafia:The city of Lost Heaven

O
Odin iz nih 19.04.20

First I somehow missed.But downloaded played,complicated infection))But I think what used to be a few good games and everyone believed it.Although I do not know I and first and second like.

G
GaDOvich 19.04.20

if the first mafia to bestow a new engine then it would not have been the price.the game is super.there is truly feel in this mafia.IMHO

1aleks 19.04.20

It would be better done I HD Mafia than Mafia II

D
Demonic Wolf 19.04.20

First.