3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1aleks 19.04.20 10:29 am

Mafia II Mafia I vs (Mafia 2)

Something like this Temko I have not seen... (if there is please delete)
I passed both games to the end, like more I part. Part II is of course not garbage, but there is no such atmosphere, which was in the first part. In the second everything seems so modern and loud. It was too gorgeous, I didn't in the first part. Yes the ending in the second was... unfinished.
177 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diman94 19.04.20

I believe that these two games can not be compared! Because one was released in 2002 and another in 2010 ,do you see the difference??? If not,then at least compare a graph,plot and so on... IMHO

D
DKEMPORiO 19.04.20

mafia 2 pull graphics and detail of the world and the first mafia more memorable and slightly more interesting plot,still on comp is the first part^^

_
_Kserks_ 19.04.20

What is there to argue ??? Mafia 2 is accidentally conceived offspring part 1, this failed abortion, that's all, the game is not worthy to carry the name of its predecessor!

O
Obdolbannyy hirurg 19.04.20

The first of course.
While console gamers had fun in dark and grey liberty city, Pkshniki another platform then the Elite, with tea and croissants was held most elaborate for that time, the game Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. About this Nedosekin I better not say anything so as not to needlessly stress temper Mafiagame.

R
Romik008 19.04.20

Диман94 I ALSO THINK there is no comparison CHART FOR MAFIA 2, FOR MAFIA the LOST of HEAVEN

R
RikoChiko 19.04.20

I believe that these two games can not be compared! Because one was released in 2002 and another in 2010 ,do you see the difference??? If not,then at least compare a graph,plot and so on... IMHO
Games have become worse!

M
Metstaker 19.04.20

Damn, part 2 is not even about the noble mafia as in part 1, but about the simple sixes, gangsters, and gangsters working for the thieves.
By the way realistic reloading weapons in the first part was very cool, in any game, this is no more, but it should not have been removed.

V
Velicolepnij 19.04.20

Part 1 was memorable and that... cull..

T
TopSide 19.04.20

how can you compare the great mafia with this misery? game mafia 2 is shit.

p
puc7 19.04.20

I wouldn't mind to in this game was the old stuff - reloaded real 100 point of life, and so forth, well that all are not cut from the old mafia style

G
GTAman 19.04.20

Mafia 2 is not yet passed, but it is almost certain that the first is much vinnarna.

D
D-Ice95 19.04.20

Can't say which is better I like both parts, and it is not worth to compare these games because they have a difference of almost ten years, you would have GTA IV with Mario compared

p
puc7 19.04.20

V1perGTS
there is a difference but many of the plot 10 years ago more like. so years have nothing to do with

D
D-Ice95 19.04.20

The story of a decade davnosti after four playthroughs of the game a little tired, but Mafia 2 is interesting for me in terms of plot, But both games are good in their

p
puc7 19.04.20

V1perGTS
and you pass the second part 4 times. don't you get bored?

23q 19.04.20

And I think more than the first part better!
In the first part of cool cars, much more DIVERSE than in the second part! They are really better and more beautiful, and in the mafia 2 much of the same in terms of cars!! Could the fleet to make more diverse. And there are 5 models that not mean to say that different machines!

D
Dee Dimes 19.04.20

The first part is a masterpiece, but it is impossible to surpass themselves, mafia II is a very good game, but not a masterpiece. Mafia I it's strong plot and very proper mapping of the atmosphere of the era, for which it is loved many players.

The second mob has its positive aspects: the first is of course the car where I do not agree with 23q, developed generally big fans of cars and this is evident in the first part and the second. So I was in the second part, performed at a very good level, one can see that the thumbnails worked a lot of time ( compared to real samples, it becomes immediately clear). Also worth noting is the impact of physx, which gives in the key episodes of the game dynamics and entertainment.

But despite all the advantages of the mafia II cut pieces of the plot and the innuendo in the end the plot covers almost the weight of the light side of the game.

Both parts of the game good in its own way, the first part of a strong plot, and the second is the technical side.

G
God of Party 19.04.20

Just passed. IMHO just normalna this game Mafia 2, even this year, and despite the fact that I play little were the games that I HUGE fan of the mafia liked much more, such as Alan Wake and Asasin second.
Liked the structure of the game(get up, get dressed and going),and didn't like the plot. For example: Vito was released from prison and went to Joe immediately, I thought Damn, when is this heartless bastard going to see her sister meet her husband, or at least Joe asks Hey, Joe, how's my sister, you saw this man, whom she came(aka he took livescu) then fuck knows how many sister sitting outside his house and asks for help,(which was offigenno predictable, I was waiting when someone says that my sister beats her husband)why I write this little thing? YES, the fact that developed say and to hell with everything, except the plot of aaalllllll, but in the end it don't worked, it's not just a sister, and with all in all just do not care, and why? Yes, because this is stupid, not worked for my story on that bet, and with it a gameplay point of view, did nothing interesting, shooting - the normal, everyday shooting, so now in each game, driving - normal driving, nothing special, but nothing other than that then and there, and the plot that failed(damn, he's like in GTA, there is nothing, at first Vito as the slut went back and forth, and then began to sell drugs in all personalise and perestaralis - ALL), the game was not a Masterpiece with a capital letter, as we all waited, and the usual not bad prohodnaja, but about the plot and love the character of the first part I will not say everyone knows there's a higher urane, so the conclusion and the subject: the first part better and much

T
TilliWilli 19.04.20

People can only say Mafia 1 is a game for PC Mafia 2 shitty dull havnen simplified for console gamers. Mafia 2 is a step backwards in everything but graphics. It is possible for example to compare this framework to the series element of gameplay like the cars in Mafia 1, you can:
- Shoot out of the car
- Put the gears manually
- pressing X to limit the number of revolutions thereby takka no more no overclocking - a very useful thing was when entering the turns, especially in vinrar mission racing
and Lord God in the second part removed even the ability to turn on the headlights what would the brains of console gamers don't explode from such an abundance of additional buttons you need to press
and this is only a comparison. The first part was beautiful the countryside was nice just to ride in freeride, the suburbs along the path was Ah....eno!!!!

G
Gunslinger93 19.04.20

Mafia 2 is 100%. First 1 once again. And 2 Mafia already 2 pass with DLTS.