3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Icoldiv 07.10.19 01:52 am

Impressions of the game (Hitman 2)

Wanted to hide the body... Until I moved scored all cabinets corpses and place for the first left...
56 Comments
Sort by:
F
FAHTOM Live 07.10.19

Great. I personally try not to kill, Do it quietly.

A
Alexey_Nikolaevich 07.10.19

After the first season released in 2016 also fell in spirit. Worth the money spent. Happy as in the last part, a variety of ways to eliminate targets, almost like in real life.

J
Jay C 07.10.19

The game is clearly buggy, even after the release of the 13 th I think the inevitable patch ) Sometimes after a reboot, for example well lit you fail scripts, that is, the key character just stands there. And a feeling that either the CPU game load incorrectly distributes, or memory scores immediately, although not checked, but there were games where it was also.

A

Jay C
Here by the way about the fact that the scripts do not work, Yes, lots of this had to save to restart. On consoles seems to be the same, watched the passing of some levels, people play on Xbox, so it was.

J
Jay C 07.10.19

Alexey_Nikolaevich
Corrected accurately, the first part was also first. And in General the game is more lush as it looks or something and fresh, although essentially the same, but it's Hitman !

A

Jay C
It certainly pleases the suitcase by the way of Blood Money, straight nostalgia for the previous installments. And by the way I noticed a principle the game is not so demanding and at minimum settings the picture looks more or less , but where a lot of people left. starts, although gives 40-45 frames(the system is just old, except the video card.)

H
Hitrus6 07.10.19

Icoldiv
Normally not even passed trying to quiet :)

I
Icoldiv 07.10.19

Who is at what level of difficulty playing?
I'm an expert)

G
GOOD_ORLOV 07.10.19

Problems before ordering.. there will Always be bugs. But the Game topic, and small sins .. well, let

A
Alpharius20 07.10.19

if you liked the first take! Here only bigger and better

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

This season is much better than the first and more than 4 times, the ending hints at the incredible story in the 3rd. Game of cheese, met a lot of bugs (passed with the first season) - helped reboot save. Sure,patches commercials 5 - all correct. Your money is fully justified! So much so that even pofik hacking!

I
Int0xicate 07.10.19

Werewolf1986 wrote:
Hitman Absolution the best game in the series.
Well at least not the Witcher.

I
Int0xicate 07.10.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
She is leading in popularity over all
What? If the game is popular, then it is written in the best game of all the Universe™? Even despite the fact that all of the games at least different genres and it is impossible to take the game genre X and say that it is better than all games of the genre W.
Oh, those fans of the Witcher...

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Werewolf1986
I too, at one time extolled Absolute for the mechanics, the flow of the plot and overall, as a game, which by the way, I passed some sort of time 15. I extremely liked the first season of the 47th, the same mechanics, but on the side. The only thing I felt is a great location-sandpit, the music, the atmosphere came only from Colorado, and so, purely in the mood was playing...
My opinion RADICALLY changed when I was breathless season 2 for this weekend. In my opinion, I don't even eat))) And Yes, I'm not a PR expert - and still want to see in the new hetmanite mechanics, animations and video from blood money, but here this new dviglo and with the atmosphere of season 2, but it can be better. And yet, for example, you can finally finish rollers, and the comic canoe, after the first - not perfect balance, and looks deshovoe on ovalis. I'm sure it all tucked up to 3 sezonka, and if not - well, not too upset, BUT UPSET))

v
vstorspb 07.10.19

Today 12.11.2018 looked at a few reviews online, looked at Metacritic, average rating of about 8/10. Which for me is very, very bad. It seems possible to congratulate all of the decent game. IMHO, this happens infrequently.

I
Int0xicate 07.10.19

Andrew Nash
Blood money is the top part in the series. Took place entirely as a SA rating, and took the machine with the drum and all crumbled. Second, by the way, in some missions, often more difficult hidden passage, but doable.

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Int0xicate
And what of this description is not and never will be in the new Hermanice, since BM is the top part of the series?
And ratings is and the incredible complexity, such as:
- must be in costume
- kill only the target
- caught on camera, to find and cut a record
- never sleep
And PERSONALLY FROM ME - to pass each level, having participated in EVERY script the possibility of murder, BUT of all the ways your just failing the other or none at all (for example, it is possible to kill the target, only the possibility (plot and script), not the inevitable failure of the mission/purpose of draining - but we don't kill, and just participate in the event, such as a spy). Blood money, with all my respect for him just frightened, nervously peeking out from under mommy's skirts, huh?
Machine drum? Got some here all missions can be played in 2 ways the suit:
1. Quietly, with Glushakov, and many furious and throwing of objects around us
and
2. Loud, without them, blasting all and Sundry. Grenades added. Is it possible to turn on up to 3 levels of difficulty. And I would look at you like you just go to expert any mission, like columbines)))
Just Haight is the Haight like this, that's all)))
I'll answer to your question in the beginning
- still not delivered the murders in elevators or murder on top of the noose
- no stats are hitherto unmatched by anyone, at the end of each newspaper and the corresponding reaction of special services at your dynamics of the passage, and therefore the ultimate end (of course, I told a little lie, but that is how I see the new Hitman, which would improve what was in BM)
- still does not appear to be the cops and the SWAT team if you did Columbine
- no asylum or refuge, with all the collected belongings that can be improved, for the loot from successful operations in every briefing - instead we were given a pass in a bundle that stupidly open the legendary.
- no effect of blood when opponents can see puddles and go on the trail of hidden you dead, if you dragged and killed by LAURA)))
- is there effect cover his tracks to wipe the blood of clothing comforted and hidden, or with a cloth/MOP, if clothing is needed, also, I would add the ability to hide the smell of blood again, spray the cleaner in every toilet, but would pale, type broken head NPS urinals, sinks, toilet bowls, which can neither glue nor putty during the mission when you hear that someone is
no salahi, much superior in number and detail animations Msolid and Seeds Rybkin
- no corny, aka Kajima - attention to detail, whether it is continuing forever on the map of steaming and cooling casings, bullet holes - limited and disappear, the blood disappears too, with all surfaces, there is total destruction of all objects and buildings from bombings and shootings. Grass, bushes and trees and nothing at all lights up and you can't make the burning and explosion of the house, like in GTA5, the sruzis and Redfern. No detailed and bloody dismemberment. You can't just wrap the dismembered corpses in the dumplings and conveyance by Post of Russia
- no NV and IR checkov that shows how cool the corpses, well, not only)). Or not this that stunned the NPC's breathing and the heaving of his chest or his belly, as there are a couple of mouth cold missions, neither the agent nor stunned, as it was in double agent
And if you're an oldfag like me and wept about what is not in this game and the paidamoyo Ana denisse - just don't play it and don't write about what BM is better if it is according to my listing the shortcomings - the same IMPERFECT, and it is little things, like MGS, Wolfenstein 2014-2017, Redfern and max Payne Fisher together)))
- all the rest, and even more - in нью47 is, in surplus)))
PS Remember!
- no underwater missions, hetmanchuk not know how to swim and dive and dig through the ice, dragging under water.
- no special costumes which you can download in blacklist
- still no for such nerds as I optional able to see the animation changing, instead, I see a spread game. Let's just show the little cat the movie (tied to each individual costume in the background of the current location. Just show 4-5 seconds of the stage, slapping bots/sneakers/skates/skis, zippered shirt/jacket leathers, correct tie/hat/glasses/tie - OUSE, just 5 fucking seconds same movement as the cutscene, but not the tricks of a magician)
- until now, at 47, the pockets like a terrible Sam, shotgun, no way, and 99999 hammers, claw knives and bricks, scissors - so it is possible??? How to explain this???
- no spanskih of ficag: quadcopter mikromashinki, hours of wiretaps, buttons with camera, pens, crossbow, boot knife, umbrella, syringe, zombie dogs on a leash-noose
- no detailed nonlinear dialogues, with a choice of non-linear plot
- no open world, traced in detail and living their lives (not out of the house/bought a pie and went home, and every NPC is a whole schedule and movements on the day, with the change of day and night. And every individual!) random events and NPCs, and is quite possible. With graphium second season. With the ability to go into any house and apartment, the sewers (huge detailed and elaborate sewer network in all the cities) to drive any car and shoot down children, Chinese niggas, the ... pussy-loving dyke and TRANS, with impunity to broadcast it all in YouTube, on a children's channel.
- you can't even fly as a passenger on airplanes,
- to arrange the Columbine trains and cruise the Titanic
- not to mention just about driving
WHERE IS IT?
And with all this the story has to be strictly within LAURA, from childhood, to the collapse of Bilderberg
And despite all this, for me personally it dvuhsvetny Hitman - the best part in the series! It is objectively and reasonably!

-
-MODEUZ- 07.10.19

Andrew Nash
Have fun. Well, you're a Chur a lot of content in this genre to cram want. And so the game is easy. And here: descargar suits (why?)
why Hitman underwater mission?
with animation dressing up is certainly not bad - but it's so zadolbali in an hour, what are you going to dig in the settings to disable this, especially if it will take 4-5 sec.
Want cars and quadcopters - go and play splinter villages (in Hitman and so on with it too much)
Choice dialogues?!?!?!? Do you think an RPG?
Open world will pasochnitsa there, go wherever you want.
To knock on cars and flying on airplanes - well, Yes, apparently in GTA beat.

Cops and SWAT got it right, the game is not enough. And then I have one pekal all passed. Threats as such, no. Or jesna would put momentshe that the spar shots out of bounds left.
Rubber pockets Yes - rough. Would put 5-8 items and all. Throw off, remember where you put it. Need a screwdriver go look in the trash can.

By the way I go through the game (to complicate) do not kill anyone at all.

A
Azots 07.10.19

another repetition of the past in abbreviated form, nothing new it was in the first parts

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

-MODEUZ-
So - my sarcasm did not catch)))
So I think blood money is the best game in the series, and even better fresh baked dvuhstoronka. If not now can match this offer with my logical promise, well...then I can't help it...