3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Icoldiv 07.10.19 01:52 am

Impressions of the game (Hitman 2)

Wanted to hide the body... Until I moved scored all cabinets corpses and place for the first left...
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Cheburashka
If you have GOTI, when you purchase any version of season 2, your GOTI added a atomate and Hlavka to you in the second season and will run with label 2 of the season.

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

NanoxeoN
Many noticed it

d
dsom 07.10.19

good-Ah , Ah good game ... the first mission is finally masterpiece . atmospheric , poignant , beautiful at last . liked

P
Phantom2014 07.10.19

Nobody thought that the plot is not too finished and 1 and 2 parts ?

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Phantom2014
Seemed, of course! Because it's seasons, not parts. Their total will be 3, and maybe more - all depends on the sales of the game

M
Mickey-Mouse 07.10.19

Didn't like the first part. Ush better to play the second time splinter cell or mgsv phantom pain than to play it. The weapons menu is not convenient, a lot of buttons essentially on the same action, the battle animation plush. Already at the start given the task to go into an empty house, empty his mother's house, agent 47 which is half the army makes penetrates into the empty house like a rat and steals some data from the laptop which the woman with the walkie talkie can hack myself.

g
gekans 07.10.19

three days danced with a tambourine to run is a miracle . As it turned out nothing , the game does not impress , was demolished .

b
bazilews 07.10.19

An exact copy of the 1st season...monotonous

A
Azots 07.10.19

once told to search for an unknown client. immediately dropped. to blood money this is a fake far away. in blood money. took a file and went to perform the task and then drag

A
Aleksey Enyutin 07.10.19

I was amused by the Easter eggs about günther müller )

s
slawdos 07.10.19

Chota has nedostaje... In first time potrawy all that is possible in the kitchen, immediately alarm. OK. Poison didn't become a stupid shot from the balcony and ran quietly, blowing up the car. This is not the Hitman... but let's continue...

A
Aleksey Enyutin 07.10.19

slawdos wrote:
In the first mission potrawy all that is possible in the kitchen, immediately alarm
I also potrawy all that is possible. The result is someone died, was a panic, there was an inscription the Goal of isolated the goal one has tried to isolate themselves in the Armory where I was... I too dropped my gun in it gun, because he was confused and shot in the head, and about other things I just forgot. Then I nailed another one with a shotgun and realized that it can escape through the garage. Nailed by way of another, came to the boat, got distracted by the people there and finished the mission.

Everything is fine for me.

p
pashalet 07.10.19

Like Bald is Bald is meaningless to discuss)) Great game with lots of possibilities. But I feel that the level designers started to fizzle out. In the second season like only 2 missions in Colombia and Wisconsin. In the first - kinky landscapes, Latin American flavor, and a bunch of daring women that are very fun to drown your head in the toilet))) Harvey Weinstein approves! The second great beat typical American small town where the words are all nice and friendly - in fact, I hate my neighbors, gossiping and judged. Having a mission as a master ninja, I opened the Armory, took rifles and smoothed out the nature of the local inhabitants. Massacre's at the picnic I was especially good!
No other mission of the season did not remember anything at all.

B
Bombardirovschik 07.10.19

Jay C
Alexey_Nikolaevich

Still this left

B
Bombardirovschik 07.10.19

started liubiti in both seasons.
The experience so far from the first:
Pros :
Graphics
a lot of items and weapons
detailed locations
They were made with great care and attention to detail, was closer to real areas in terms of planning and in terms of the location of different areas be it the kitchen, the security room etc.
SREZHISSIROVANNYJ the possibility of murder
New logical masking system
The game has become more realistic
Cons:
Many weapons, it beckons, but it is NOT NEEDED IN THIS GAME.
Despite the fact that tried in realism - still a lot of scripts
To the extent that if the script still did not work - it will be a crappy pale in any action.
The script worked you push the guy in front of other from the balcony and all the rules, no one firing.
for example sometimes you can coin to distract and stifle the brow for a bench in the eyes of others, and norms.
another time will shoot for 20 meters
Srezhissirovannyj murder.Yes. that's a disadvantage too. Because looking at opportunities do you see 5-8 ways from the menu
First taste - wow, cool, psychoanalysis! Then it turns out that of the 6 only 2 ways funny it's stupid and the others find clothes and come to the goal , all the plot job is completed
To get and without them I could not guess about it! (sarcasm)
Often the story again - poison/drown in push/push.
Damn, without you I can guess to do this is the most stupid ways of killing.
Short of all, the story murders a maximum of 20% is something interesting and fit, the rest is banal mess when even I will come up with more fun on the course than they are in the script ordered.
Conclusion - most interest in the game is to pass the first time, improvising and making banal as the real killer - like. That is easier to shoot - shoot, blow - blow. And don't worry. Preprohormone - there is already probing sujecki, but the problem is that 80% are crap. are you searching for candy in a pile of sadness
so here's the first season.
later otpishu about the second.

j
joint34 07.10.19

Andrew Nash wrote:
animations and video from blood money
Yes, you look stuck in the past, graphically, Hitman was absolyushen, and then degraded. wanted to do better than blood money and fell on some stairs on one oldfogie not earn , but the people demand it