3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Icoldiv 07.10.19 01:52 am

Impressions of the game (Hitman 2)

Wanted to hide the body... Until I moved scored all cabinets corpses and place for the first left...
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Rаziel
Alas, this is the second season. And that Hitman will be at least trancezone was saying even back in 2015

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Azots
And what in the second season, something radically changed, except the graphics, the story, a couple of movements and animations plus mechanics with new weapons?
Nobody is whining, what the hell the third season of the walking or game of thrones, so reminiscent of the first two and nothing changed, and had to make a Comedy with Jim Carrey. No, nobody does)))
Why every new season of any popular show - NO ONE needs GRAFONE AND RADICALLY NEW?

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

The people themselves, who don't know every minute what they really want is the absurdity of this planet

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Rаziel
I do not dispute. And I agree with you. But see the absurdity, when outraged, why the second season is similar to the first, with a few modifications.
Will the 3 season, all riveted to one full game - here you will have a full part/game, but not a continuation of Absolute

A
Azots 07.10.19

Andrew Nash
you did not understand. this repetition of the past the first , second parts, in abbreviated form, in the second, I would . Yes, not only I would like the story and linearity, and the same thing. bored

S
Sanya 21 07.10.19

Developed freaks fucked up this series sooner sat down and played from the first to the 12 mission. But right now the devil's head will break, was divided was divided into several stages, or what specifics I'm not talking about full story. some kind of vinaigrette. And all because of the morons and suckers, which are developed, profit from selling all these add-ons. and these idiots are happy. The browser will not die!!!

-
-MODEUZ- 07.10.19

I am satisfied completely and totally.
Grafone - General level. Optimization super.
That nothing has changed since the first Hitman'm ustrivaet.
Each mission will be overwritten to the holes, pass times for 10 trying to do all the achievements and to guess what to do to get the secret. In the end, we begin the top skill, to be added with achival silent assassin, only suit. After that, we can say that Yes, the mission you completed.
In General, the longevity of the work is excellent, as absolyushen, and the first and second parts.
Other regimes have not tried.

A
Alexey_Fomin 07.10.19

To be honest it is all clear, do not believe look, she's really good in terms of stealth kills, though you can kill both covertly and in plain sight.In General it is a great suggest!

p
pes_petya 07.10.19

Experts,prompt! If I have installed Hitman 2 and has access to downloaded content from the first part, it turns out, the first part is no longer needed and can be safely deleted without fear of losing any content?

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Azots
The words of the one who did not pass either the first or second season. Tell me about the plot and linearity))) LOL

A
Azots 07.10.19

Andrew Nash
of course not passed. when you offer feces instead of food. but to prove that faeces is not very ,you're gonna be up late to eat them. and with this game , saw the graphics and old mill lost interest immediately
but absolyushen 2 want to see

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

pes_petya
If you have the first sezonka, and if it is GOTY - all zakachivaetsja in your second season from the first box free
If you have the first season is not gold - you will need to purchase a patch for$ 10 legacy Park upgrade - and in this case, all of the missions from the first sazonki, will run together with the second, with one label, with grafham 2 Sisonke, together with all additional missions and patient 0. For those who do not have the first season GOTY gold edition - is simply the legacy pack, for$20.
Why all at once is not zakachivaetsja, even if you bought season 2 Gold Edition?
Because in Hitman 2 GOTY includes:
- Hitman 2 (season)
- Set of gear (from season 2)
- Access to the first Supplement
- Access to the second Supplement
- Early access (4 days before release, but if you lost 9 November - forget it) ALL!
Why I can gave the holders of the first season GOTY all these buns?
Because the first season was distributed for free in pieces and I, for one, they VERY MUCH UNDERSTAND! Don't like the first season of play in the second and don't shout!
I want season 2, it's an extra or if first. Is work! But every job requires payment, so, again, sit down and don't shout) That's all)))
All seasons and the mission started in one game of the second season. The first season, if he is now installed, you can safely delete, the fact that he is now completely dead. When you install a second legacy from Pak - it is not needed. The steam system automatically determines what your first season. Achievements from the first season are not tolerated, simply because to do it for everyone, with a new rating system of the second season is almost impossible, like who's on get smart.

A
Andrew Nash 07.10.19

Azots wrote:
feces instead of food
Listen, if you're not even trying and not trying something and not criticize.
And feces - you know where. Here you are passing)))
Azots wrote:
but absolyushen 2 want to see
Season 2 proved that it surpasses absolute for all parameters

A
Azots 07.10.19

Andrew Nash
than proved. another simulator. repeat those parts that used to take place. . why would I want to play the same thing ? why developers make an effort to develop something new ? and about the story are silent , it is necessary to strain, and has released several similar missions . called the second part and hamsters and so shavayut and ask for more
And feces - you know where. Here you are passing)))
mouth old the phages they love it
Season 2 proved that it surpasses absolute for all parameters
well ,Yes, in absolute the story and not poorly designed and that there is nothing

i
ilya55051 07.10.19

What do you think poverty in 2018 not movable rollers do?)

D
DEDGAMER 07.10.19

ilya55051
That they have such a feature

l
logostramus 07.10.19

Full g....about like the previous part

D
DmitriyDikobraz 07.10.19

Great game, I remember, took a long episode where people in the costumes of the chickens were to kill were there one or several. On location Studio too well had to string up to pass. Or that I'm not about the second part of writing all this? Passed just a few, could be confused)

G
Glazoom 07.10.19

In the first part of the animated cut scenes between missions, and now some kind of a slideshow, no ice :( Faked!

C
Cheburashka 07.10.19

Andrew Nash
And if I only have Game of Year Edition I can get the second Hitman khalyavnykh and run it through Game of Year Edition ? )))))