3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pablo777 19.04.20 08:45 pm

The Emperor Emhyr (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Your attitude to this character of the Witcher universe
56 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 19.04.20

Extremely negative, what else could be the attitude of the man who killed his own wife, wants to use his daughter for political intrigue to flee from the attack and who sent assassins to murder the Kingdoms of the North. Only creating chaos in Temeria and Aedirn for him so was initially successful military campaign in a fair fight it could be it will be otherwise. I'm pretty sure that in the end CRIS-Empress forcibly marries Vorhese and its sovetica will be Philip, but it is behind the scenes.

A
Altanhan 19.04.20

Operator Imgur - peed in his pants!

M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

A typical politician. The attitude is neutral: it can be understood, because to rule a huge Empire pretty hard. But he's not a creepy monster that many paint it yourself. As for the intrigue: at least one character in that world (the world of the Witcher) dirty? We all have skeletons in the closet, it is therefore better to choose the lesser of two evils (as if Geralt did not seek do not select).

b
bukowski 19.04.20

Positive. He successfully manages a vast Empire, expands and absorbs other States, playing on the weaknesses of their enemies. I do not see anything bad in his plans for zirilli, for the sake of the good of the state does not have to do the nice things.

F
Fallen space knight 19.04.20

Whatever piece of shit he was, he copes with a burden, a strong monarch, which has many aces up its sleeve. And it's not his fault that his wife was killed.

K
Ketik 19.04.20

Just because he wanted and sought the incest hate! Kazel!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.04.20

predator999
You forgot to mention that he wants the most for his daughter Cirillo) But Geralt dissuaded him in time.

A
Anzhelika04 19.04.20

A positive, strong person who was able to return the throne to get rid of the curse, to strengthen their country.His Empire strong centralized state, unlike the Northern Kingdom. He's intelligent adequate ruler, unlike Radovid. What touching the intrigue and cunning of the ruler should be , straightforward and honest ruler eats(stark thrones remember). Three times was the game always chose his side.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 19.04.20

Mercurionio
He killed his wife! Wife! But still wanted to marry his daughter, that she bore him a child. Just pzts, the Romans rest.

B
Beringer 19.04.20

Анжелика04
I see the choice between Amhara and Gentle, like a choice between plague and cholera =) In books, when his death squads combed the village, they remained only ashes.... Nothing positive is not caused. In addition, Imgur did not disdain meanness in achieving the government... paid for the elves, so they repaired to the terror, bought a part of the mages killed. In General, if you see the history of his reign.... few pleasing moments, and a lot bloody. In addition, the murder of his wife and attempted incest... this is personality ... does not command respect.

PS the second part of the game, he promised Summer to restore the school snake for the murder of the king, and in the third it is meanly pursued, to kill. He is still a benefactor. )))

A
Anzhelika04 19.04.20

iNfantry Noob
Lol, and here's rimlyane, incest was practiced among the ancient Egyptians, zoroastrical(Persians) and messalians(Christian sect). And that touching the wife's and that many of the rulers for political gain killed wives and even children, brothers(the Ottomans for example).And the desire to marry his daughter, he refused in the end, I realized that was wrong ruined CRIS life by their actions.The fact that he is able to admit they were wrong is a plus for the absolute monarch.

A
Anzhelika04 19.04.20

Boehringer
In medieval wars, the army was rarely merciful. Another thing is that when war ends there will be peace and the North will become part of the Empire ,and all will live peacefully, in contrast to the victory of Radovid who will continue the persecution of the sorcerers, then non-humans. Plus, in case of victory Amhara have the option to put a good ruler, which will fairly and adequately rule. And in the North can only schemer, a trickster Dijkstra to put who's more manipulative and cunning than Imgur and Radovid together take.P.That's referring to the Summer, it is the expected outcome, who needs a witness .

T
TheShadowedOne 19.04.20

iNfantry Noob
Yes, there is even a Game of Thrones is resting)

i
iNfantry 144Hz 19.04.20

Анжелика04
There is a notion of the decline of morals. Not to be confused with what was practiced among the peoples in order. Yes, there were worse things, in a not very distant times, and this was considered the norm. Take the same first laws of the Babylonians( this is a departure from the topic). When political strife, I agree, had to kill relatives because either you, or you, and in addition simply had to get used to a potential rival. This has happened in many countries, not necessarily even to take a distant example of the Ottomans( Kiev and Moscow princes for example).And by the way, Yes, the Egyptians were not incest, not to be confused with the family of Cleopatra who was from Macedonia and they Yes, these moments pop up.

B
Beringer 19.04.20

Анжелика04
In the words of Thomas Jefferson: "the Tree of liberty from time to time must be watered with blood of patriots and tyrants. To change Imgur to Dijkstra, and make it clear Imgur that anyone flames dance over his mound, that for me it is not bad. But at the same time to avenge Foltesta which are very good to Geralt.... ;)

What up CRIS, I don't think she's capable of traveling between the worlds... will be comfortable in a Golden cage, ladies of Ilfov... At the time during the first pass did the same as you.... but then changed the point of view and give CRIS the freedom )

D
Dzhoel Miller 19.04.20

Well, like a good man..........
Spoilergate what he wanted to do with my own daughter in mind does not fit, those who read will understand \_(ツ)_/

D
Dark537 19.04.20

Krasavcheg. The Empire is not to keep weak))quack Quack about immorality, etc vpahivat for the benefit of the country and has the right to relax. If someone of the dead you want to compare it with Rodica)That will respond mentally healthy and morally strong people can not be compared with unbalanced fanatics

T
TheShadowedOne 19.04.20

Boehringer
Roche and Thaler did not deserve death, therefore, changes with the consumption of 2 characters, don't see the point.

B
Beringer 19.04.20

TheShadowedOne
It's a difficult time ... perhaps the most difficult for me in the game.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 19.04.20

Emhyr still the same thing, he initially, as a hedgehog in disgrace it all up. Starting ohaivanie of Pavetta to, well you know...If not for Geralt, maybe he wouldn't be Emperor.