3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pablo777 19.04.20 08:45 pm

The Emperor Emhyr (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Your attitude to this character of the Witcher universe
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

iNfantry Noob
You're forgetting the fact what time these things are happening. Even comparing with our worlds, 1200+ years is not abramic current morality. And, as said above, he admitted his mistakes, he tries to fix everything, but pretends that everything is OK. besides, he voluntarily abdicated in favor of his daughter, wearer of the highest blood, to the well-being of the Empire (not without its benefits, of course, but nevertheless).

i
iNfantry 144Hz 19.04.20

Mercurionio
Well, you see, he especially and no. But what about morals... a Christian Church in 1200x existed.

M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

Boehringer
No complex. I didn't even see what will happen when you select the part of Dijkstra. Roche and Tyler has always been about who will help a friend in need. And Dijkstra - he hitroopye a traitor, whose interests are superior to all moral principles. So click the option Help Roche in the first second, when I realized that to persuade plump will not work.

M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

Pigius
Game of Thrones look / read. In those days (the middle ages, conditional) this was the norm (except that the Church was denied). Not for us to judge the issue of family morals in those days.

D
Diablonos 19.04.20

Loh, who open-mouthed, believed in the death of his daughter and this is despite the fact that it has a network of spies and first learned of her return.

M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

Boehringer
The snake and the cat - killer. Nakoy him to make such soldiers, if the aim was the absorption of the North, and thus ending the war. Voorhees is no problem to become head of security at his wife Cyrille. And Geralt...., his skills will be enough to in the Empire was quiet. I have it with Triss in Kovir sitting, so to see Docenko his will and all that ^_^

p
predator999 19.04.20

Pavel0198
Seriously ? Emhyr also a pedophile ? Radovid then compared to him, angel.

M
Marquess 19.04.20

Positively. As here said to rule a huge Empire really hard and honor here is not always possible to do. That's real power, cool-headed, with iron-willed ruler. He inspires respect.

B
Beringer 19.04.20

Marquess
Where did you see iron will? The fact that the word does not hold, and sneaky maneuvers is considered the norm is the will?

M
Marquess 19.04.20

Boehringer

if people have won this Empire and it was ruled long enough, then Yes

S
SP-minus 19.04.20

a great Emperor, and cool hedgehog, and all the bad about him, Geralt wrote

B
Beringer 19.04.20

Lucius Domitius Nero, Ahenobarbi also quite long rules.... poisoned mother killed my brother.... was that even a buffoon and a tyrant... it means that he also has an iron will? IMHO what did Imgur, not talking about will, and about the meanness and unscrupulousness.

Will had Sovorova when he stormed the fortress of the Turkish Sultan on the Danube. In fact, not an impregnable fortress and he on the windshield went....

S
SP-minus 19.04.20

Boehringer

Suvorov, Zhukov, etc. cannon fodder ahead of me drove, so a little will need for this

B
Beringer 19.04.20

SP-minus
Suvorov do not tell me... I had the opportunity to study in detail this assault... he and his soldiers were.

S
SP-minus 19.04.20

Boehringer

in fairy tales a lot to write, and the range of fire was then below

B
Beringer 19.04.20

SP-minus
This is not a fairy tale ... this story... our story. It so happened that I live 2.5 km from the fortress ;) still across the way the human remains of the Turkish soldiers... they were called the Janissaries.

A
Altanhan 19.04.20

Emgee not like, because he Gicler in fact.. but Pedovic reasonable and just ruler.

B
BioGen 19.04.20

Neutral, it does the job, controls the state and gives the orders. He is the ultimate conqueror and ruler, there were many.

D
Dzhoel Miller 19.04.20

Mercurionio
In those days it was the norm mainly between brothers and sisters, cousins and cousins, but never between a father and his daughter!!! Game of Thrones is a fantasy in a medieval setting, like Lord of the Rings, but you're not going to study the history of the middle ages Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones!!!!???
PS: the Witcher is way too a fantasy medieval setting \_(ツ)_/

D
Dzhoel Miller 19.04.20

predator999
Let's say incestful \_(ツ)_/