3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pablo777 19.04.20 08:45 pm

The Emperor Emhyr (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Your attitude to this character of the Witcher universe
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

Pigius
I mean, not for us to judge the moral issues in those days. Sucks the COP that he wanted to Ospedaletti daughter, but then changed his mind, because he's still sinister.

D
Dzhoel Miller 19.04.20

Mercurionio
For the worst rewards resorted to in cases of incest, sodomy and bestiality, up to fifteen years for recurrence.
So that in the Middle ages this same was considered unacceptable, and for fifteen years it has considered a life at that time.....

M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

Pigius
He is the Emperor, he can. Yes, and me alone. I have purple on this fact, so what then?

D
Dzhoel Miller 19.04.20

Mercurionio
Well, you just answered me here I'm stuck =) And the fact that he me purple Emperor, emperors are people too \_(ツ)_/

M
Mercurionio 19.04.20

Pigius
Toad you, I have nothing more to say
*** \_(ツ)_/ *** (C)

D
Dzhoel Miller 19.04.20

Mercurionio
Not a TOAD, and the FROG!!!!! =)

b
b11zzard 19.04.20

A positive attitude. Interesting character.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.04.20

predator999
Well, Yes, it was, he thought bahnet CRIS and they will be born some powerful child, damn, that's honestly not remember what happened, we must read. In short, Geralt convinced him that it is not.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 19.04.20

Boehringer
Well, the Janissaries is a simple pehi.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 19.04.20

SP-minus
Suvorova I think is the most skillful military leader of his time in Russia's history. Neither Zhukov nor don, nor anyone was not like him. Even Napoleon was running. Read about the Swiss campaign, a lot of interesting is written.+ it and abroad respected.

S
SP-minus 19.04.20

Boehringer

story? about 1941 too many stories written

B
Beringer 19.04.20

iNfantry Noob
Cavalry in the fortress useless to drive ...) of course the Marines... There the real fight was... When the Sultan made an offer to surrender, she replied, it will fall to the ground, or the Danube will change direction, than the fortress of Ismail will be taken...

C
CRASHBULLET 19.04.20

Positively, a very competent politician who puts the interests of the state above his own and above their loved ones.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 19.04.20

Boehringer
Why no use that? More like driven.

k
killerBD1 19.04.20

iNfantry Noob
Boehringer
Personally he did not kill his wife, he didn't want her to die in principle, the calculation was the fact that he will mimic them to death, the fault lies with Vigilance which messed up the exorcise, it is because of this Pavetta died, and Emhyr received various injuries.

L
Lifariya 19.04.20

Personally, I think that to accuse Amhara the death of Pavetta is stupid, because, in fact, it was an accident. As for my relation to him... Respect him, because he's obviously not stupid.