3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasitel ovec 19.04.20 08:47 pm

Who is this mysterious benefactor? SPOILERS (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Literally the best that is connected with Andromeda is the memories of Ryder and relationship with trilogy, all the rest without tears will not look.
If you type in Google mass effect benefactor will come out Henry Lawson, Miranda's father. Coincidence?
75 Comments
Sort by:
S
SenMarie 19.04.20

Well, or Grey Mediator. He Liara... if we assume that all these alternating personality with a feminine voice may belong to the same encrypted person who does not wish to reveal their identity...
Gray Mediator, for example, so did...

A
ArsenyPestr 19.04.20

It seems to me that the benefactor is a Ghost, he's the head of Cerberus. The money has always been not to count, and the idea of a fallback to rescue the human species, though in another galaxy, close to him in spirit

S
Spasitel ovec 19.04.20

Biovars said that the Cerberus will not play any role in the story of Andromeda. This does not apply to scientists with the quest of Cerberus. And liara then why did you communicate with the rider through the logs in a normal voice? Brad also. Most likely the benefactor it's just invented a new character that we meet in the DLC or next game.

l
lokkie 19.04.20

The Savior of the sheep wrote:
Cerberus will not play any role in the story of Andromeda.
They said that Cerberus.. the Ghost that is. )
Cerberus only officially a terrorist organization under the direction of the Ghost.
Informally, it is the structure of the shadow Alliance, which consists of many independent cells.

J
Jerzy3 19.04.20

And liara then why did you communicate with the rider through the logs in a normal voice?
She, like, as a consultant proteinas spoke in a normal voice, as grey as the mediator are encrypted, no?

s
saa0891 19.04.20

Spoiler

D
Devault 19.04.20

Alister993
Between the 2nd and 3rd part

f
fLaMaster 19.04.20

None of these. For though indirect evidence of who is present. And divination pics never loved.
Ghost racist. The mediator repulse, and such a character, they will not merge before the start of the series. Miranda's father is here at all is clearly not to blame. Because he had his business with the Ghost. Then the chain is smart enough to do. At the time of completion of the construction of the ark, liara just became the grey mediator, so that funding for the entire project intermediary is unlikely. This does not apply to the financing of the development of Sam-s.

Savior of sheep
Their unit was disbanded. They are at the time of launch was not Cerberus.

lokkie
Cerberus was only the beginning of its existence, even before the start of ME1. Then, he shrugged and began.

l
lokkie 19.04.20

fLaMaster wrote:
Cerberus was only the beginning of its existence, even before the start of ME1.
Cerberus has existed since the creation of the Alliance.
Even before the first part, Jacob and Miranda saved the Council from baturinsky terrorists. )
None of them waved. Separated cell Ghost, which was engaged in the creation of super-soldiers. What is it separated, is not disclosed, but the obedience remained directly Hackety. Phantom of the scientists conducting the study on the soldiers of the Alliance, Hackett openly describes his.

f
fLaMaster 19.04.20

Hmm, why I don't remember. You should reconsider.

S
Spasitel ovec 19.04.20

fLaMaster
Miranda's father so involved in genetics and other scientific projects, and as one of the richest people of the universe, we can see in the jobs Miranda 3 mass effect. But the problem is that we kill him there, therefore meaning he had to pay for initiation, if he wasn't going to fly. Same with the Ghost. The one who encrypted under a benefactor's definitely gone with the rest of the Andromeda, otherwise nonsense. This means that none of the above options is correct. Maybe the dude in the cryo capsule is, or that he personally killed Jean Garson.

l
lokkie 19.04.20

Maybe the dude in the cryo capsule is,
And maybe it's a dude, and it is already defrosted, moreover, is in command of pioneer? )

S
Spasitel ovec 19.04.20

lokkie
You're referring to the Bark? The crust was on Hyperion when Jean Garcon killed the Nexus while in cryo sleep. And her name is Harper is a strong pale from the Biovar if it is some hint of a Ghost. If she is in fact the daughter of a Ghost, it is possible to prepare another coffin nail Andromeda.

a
alxelas 19.04.20

As I see it - a benefactor is a Ghost of Cerberus. In my opinion it's perfect: If you take that initiative appeared in the period between the events of ME2 and МЕ1 (or ME2) That he is an ideal fit for this role. In ME2 Cerberus've been feeling speedy nix for the galaxy. And in MEA, if someone read what you write something according to the benefactor skiff will in the coming years (don't remember exactly 60-160 years old). And given that the outcome of ME2 and ME3 was still not known to send a heritage of mankind to hell looks reasonable. But the rest of the nation: consumables + additional funding and hands. Initially suspicious: why the shuttles 1 the form of the nation - may under the leadership of the other AI weren't supposed to fly?

A
AiSPQR 19.04.20

Yes, wait for you. I told 4 more books to write. here there will show. especially for writing one of them (?), some Negro-blogersha a feminist tied. so it will be fucked

l
lokkie 19.04.20

. If she is in fact the daughter of a Ghost, it is possible to prepare another coffin nail Andromeda.
Well why would. For example, the mission of the Pro observer from ME2. The leader does not have to be a performer. )
Again pale of what? Very funny dialogue about Cerberus, between Ashley Williams and Shepard in the second and third parts, when you know what the Cerberus. )

A
AiSPQR 19.04.20

if it's a Ghost then! as we know, he eventually posposals with the reapers, and therefore that he knew, knows. It is logical that the landing of the reapers can be sent back, i.e. in Andromeda. and the joke is that the biovars from the bulldozer imagining something, pulled the owl on the globe, and now, people with the syndrome of search deep washed away during the spring of aggravation, trying to build logical theory, thus, will not will justify developers. Say well they couldn't just go and kill everything!!11 there is clearly something expected, all is not casual, tut, tut and all that.

l
lokkie 19.04.20

AiSPQR wrote:
he eventually posposals reapers
Was posposals it with the Reapers after Shepard he base of collectors drove. This is the ending of the second part, after the departure of the Ark.

A
AiSPQR 19.04.20

lokkie
before intercourse, formatnul yourself memory module))) did not consider with him what is not needed.

S
Spasitel ovec 19.04.20

lokkie
Cora could not dream to send orders to kill Jean Garcon, and killed her on the orders of blagodetel, either blagodetel. You're in the game then played with his Кор2Дуо?

lokkie wrote:I Posposals it with the Reapers after Shepard he base of collectors drove. This is the ending of the second part, after the departure of the Ark.
The Ghost touched the technology of the reapers before the events ме1 and has since been besotted.