3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasitel ovec 19.04.20 08:47 pm

Who is this mysterious benefactor? SPOILERS (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Literally the best that is connected with Andromeda is the memories of Ryder and relationship with trilogy, all the rest without tears will not look.
If you type in Google mass effect benefactor will come out Henry Lawson, Miranda's father. Coincidence?
75 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShellSPb 19.04.20

The mysterious quest, well benefactor, so in the end only the rider knows what happened in the milky way, I think also has something to do with the plot, and the abomination, about which too even that does not know, appeared at the ideas at a time when Shepard fulfilled his mission.

m
mmarkiz 19.04.20

ShellSPb
Sometimes people are well such nonsense manage to write)
Well, what could be a contamination during the shepherd of his mission ? When the initiative started, the scan didn't show any of the phenomena upon arrival which lasted for 634 years , we determine the structure of the buildings in the 300-400 years.. OK let during the same period it was applied to something spawned filth , but that's after more than 200 years after the beginning of the flight, Shepard 200 years since the reapers fought ? Oh God, first think, then write.

I think the continuation of this quest will be in the DLS , he at first thought a Ghost, but on reflection, as it does not fit , I just don't see the point of him spraying a number of resources on this project when he has completely different plans and tasks that require nemyslemye amount of the costs.
Overall, I do not want to build while guessing, because it was all very confusing, definitely looking at the scope of kovchegov of the nexus, it is clear that one person even if it is a Ghost, never pull such a scale project, well, a horn that only 1 was built with the whole galaxy, and there are 5 ships and station a little less than a Citadel, all stuffed with the latest expensive technology.
Further, it is not clear why hide it all after arrival and to kill people who know the real purpose of the trip, because Alec on the idea of waiting for the same fate in case of arrival on nexus.

In General and look forward to, confess to me it is even more interesting than learning about the relics of the creators and their purposes )
I hope biovars, has prepared something interesting )

S
ShellSPb 19.04.20

mmarkiz
In the story saying that the abomination came at a time when Andromeda started, maybe due to the fact that he used a repeater with the technology ghetto of the milky way.

A
Anzhelika04 19.04.20

Shif077
No Yagi no more space race, the reapers they are not going to destroy this cycle. The idea they had become the dominant race in the next cycle. Plus a member of the races of the citadel with Yagami prohibited contact(after the incident with the ambassadors) they would be on the ark even would not have taken anyway. However, the gray the intermediary could Fund the initiator to secretly to get away from the doomed galaxy, where all its customers will consume, and its huge base of compromising will be useless.

B
Blaster Dark 19.04.20

And I think that it's someone from the Leviathans! The last memory very much hints at this... the image Change, just like when talking to Shepard (husband)... And I think that Leviathan also came to Andromeda for to trace that all would go well, necessary. I think Jien Garcon saw the Benefactor in the flesh, so was eliminated - not the time to open incognito.

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

The Ghost would have only saved people.

z
zuuc 19.04.20

There is one maniac who did not found other way how to cut sentient species every 50,000 years. But suddenly he decided to try a solution to the problem. Money could farm indefinitely, because all the citadel in fact it was, on the arrival of the reapers he knew and the most interesting thing in the earth AI was his code, in fact SEMY is catalyst. And to fly a Hyperion in time, all are sleeping capsules, but he's not. Could arrange the murder of Jin, and then withdraw the inhabitants of the Hyperion from sleeping well, such as the current flew.

B
Blaster Dark 19.04.20

zuuc
One small problem, Shepard replaces it... Although it's not very clear - replaces WHERE: At the Citadel? Or in a galaxy milky Way?
But about the option Leviathan I refuse... by the Way, Leviathan did a backup of the Catalyst? And handed Alec the rider to improve Sam? Or together with a copy of their ways went to Andromeda?

z
zuuc 19.04.20

Blaster Dark
What do you mean? Who replaces Shepard? The AI of the citadel(Catalyst)? By the time the "Benefactor" in the initiative Andromeda Shepard were cut with the Collectors and had no idea about the existence of Catalyst. And yet, the initiative she started earlier than the ending of Mass Effect 3

b
bezmolvnik 19.04.20

The BENEFACTOR it's EA )))

z
zuuc 19.04.20

bezmolvnik
It is also an option)))

l
lokkie 19.04.20

NightHawkreal wrote:
The Ghost would have only saved people.
Jacob and Miranda saved the Council even before the events МЕ1.

Blaster Dark wrote:
And I think that it's someone from the Leviathans!
And as he moved to Andromeda? Yes, and to manage they need the artifacts through which they control other races. ME:BUT nothing like this.

B
Blaster Dark 19.04.20

zuuc
And I said that Shepard replaces directly in front of the Initiative? Ha, and again Ha... Exactly catalyst he knows about Shepard(f),
zuuc wrote:
the most interesting thing in the earth AI was his code, in fact SEMY is catalyst.
Where's that written? Just then the Sams also cut a runaway race, it seems... Because catalyst ALREADY decided that we need the Cycles...
lokkie wrote:
And as he moved to Andromeda?
I say, in their own ways: for instance, part of the money got for the Initiative was used to create a hook in Andromeda... you Can still assume that he accidentally fell in the space of ketton...
lokkie wrote:
Yes, and to manage they need the artifacts through which they control other races. ME:BUT nothing like this.
I think, optional. You can put bookmarks on certain actions. And there already and he will catch up.

D
DeathSobeit 19.04.20

What if the true Benefactor is the Catalyst(AI).AI came to the conclusion that the project with the Reapers(cycles) it is a failure,also the idea of Alec Ryderthe creation of the Creator inside Creator,so to speak live harmoniously),pushed him on this path).The AI can't destroy the reapers because he will destroy himself.Therefore, sponsors the project,gives Shepard the red button(a parting gift XA) and sends it to Andromeda).We also know that the Benefactor is associated with Khatami and be in the Andromeda(from the letter in the mission associated with rapture coincidence? I do not think))).

z
zuuc 19.04.20

Blaster Dark
If you carefully played all the parts you would understand that catalast learned about the Shepherd as soon as he touched Proteansky the beacon on Eden Prime(as soon as Normandy was announced at the Citadel), a moon base where Shepard disabled the AI just contain the code of the reapers(Suzie herself says about it Shepard).In Mass Effect Andromeda no where does it say that Alex rider has created a SAM from scratch, he could use the same code as the Ghost used to create Susie. Yes I used part of the code, but nevertheless it is not guaranteed that catalyst not seize control over the rest of the code. Catalyst always looking for different ways to solve problems. Susie could be as much a puppet of Catalyst, through it he could see that Shepard is acting not on its planned path and decided to break the cycle, so Suzie helps the shepherd, and does not put a spoke in the wheel. Also this is indirectly confirmed by the fact that for all the cycles(of which there were campaign Nemer) only Shepard was able to talk personally with Catalista, who told him that his decision(about the genocide) is no longer working, and as an implant in the head with the pioneers in fact represent one of the options offered to Shepard, Catalista, namely symbiosis. Then it turns out to Catalyst logical skip Shepard to him to say that his solution doesn't work and give Shepard a choice, because he's already found another way, namely SAM and Andromeda.

l
lokkie 19.04.20

zuuc
Where you dug up this nonsense, in which Wikipedia? ))

zuuc wrote:
what catalast learned about the Shepherd as soon as he touched Proteansky the beacon on Eden Prime
Learned, but only through Sarena, who at that time was already drugged. And Sereno about it told Benezia that a man by the name of Shepard, took advantage of the lighthouse. Just look at uptube the ending of the mission on Eden Prime in МЕ1, if he did not play. )
And beacons is a technology of the Protheans, based on their physiological features to instantly learn information through biological markers. It will tell you AVIC in the M3. The technology of the reapers, proteansky beacons cannot be determined.

zuuc wrote:
Suzie herself says about it shepherd
I wonder where is this point in the game? Where she talks such nonsense, do not specify?. well Schaub check ))
Honda this banter. It is such nonsense never smacks.
Again the first part. Rebelled Lunar VI. This is for a job, after which get the specification.
This Lunar VI was created by the Alliance for staff purposes. Processing of information, reports, etc. It will tell you when is Hackett going to give this job. Why he rebelled, we learn from SUSIE, on the basis of the Ghost in the third part. She says that it was hard to know yourself when you shoot. I mean, when the expansion of the network happened to her, what with the Het.. she became periostat of VI in AI, and began to realize itself, and therefore failed.
Later she was transferred to the Cerberus. Cerberus is a shadow structure of the Alliance, dealing with different illegally. Experiments on living organisms, including reasonable development of AI, unofficial illegal operations, including against the aliens if necessary, and so on.
Terrorist organization Ghost than Cerberus really is not, this is the official information.
To the word Hackett is very unhappy when the shepherd closes the Sanctuary in the third part, because the results for control was there, despite the number of victims.
Now, SUZY, which became the AI, of course was handed over to the illegals, that is Cerberus, because legally the creation of AI is forbidden by the Council. What ends the violation of this prohibition, felt the hot, so the Alliance in any way officially do not recognize as creating an AI, even accidental.
Cerberus, for efficiency, bred it to destroyed by the Lord. And the Lord destroyed only at the end of the first part. At the time of creation it could not physically be technology of the Reapers, code, etc., because this is the Reaper, sovereign, part of which was added, was still quite alive.
This you also learn on the basis of the Ghost in the third part.
About puppet, it would be contrary to the goal, or the meaning of its existence.. because the purpose of the existence of SUSY is the defense of Normandy, including attacks other AI. If she played up the Catalyst, it would be burnt out bulbs, because it is contrary to the purpose of its existence. In this attempt, the only option she has is to send 7 setbit Jokeresque collection again.. or something like that. ))
However, the goal of the Reapers is not a war, actually there is nothing to play along. On Ranke dying Reaper Shepard just said - finish your war, we'll wait for you.

zuuc wrote:
could use the same code as the Ghost used to create Susie.
Rather, create the AI could a Ghost, he does not necessarily. You can create any illegality to the Alliance, Cerberus is engaged in, including AI.
Anyway, it all boils down to the Cerberus. Not the Phantom and Cerberus, because Cerberus is the structure of the shadow Alliance, made up of many independent cells.

z
zuuc 19.04.20

lokkie
No one spoke about the fact that the lighthouse is associated with the Reapers. The beacon is triggered trigger circuit: Shepard touched the beacon and lost consciousness → Williams and alenko reported it to Normandy ® Normandy said at the Citadel, the Citadel is catalyst, catalyst controls the Reapers, sovereign is Reaper (which by the way is drugged not only Sarena but Benaize). The Lord catalist reports about a man named shepherd, the Lord informs Benaize, Benaize says Sereno, the Sequence probably had this but maybe not. But it does not matter through whom he learned catalyst. The fact that he found out about Shepard after a maximum of 24 hours after he touched the beacon.

At the expense of Suzi.
Information from masseffect.wikia
The first meeting of captain Shepard(a) with SUSIE is still in the first part of the trilogy (but we learn this only towards the end of Mass Effect 3). Admiral Hackett requests Shepard(have) to deal with strange behavior of VI in the complex of the Alliance on the moon. Having encountered fierce resistance of various combat devices, Shepard gets to the source of the interference and disables it. As she says SUSIE about this moment: I had a hard. Be aware of yourself in the moment when you are being attacked... It's confusing. Obviously, after this unpleasant incident, Cerberus I stole the program from the Alliance, as they did with secret schemes Normandy, modified and brought to the fight with the Collectors. It turns out later that SUZI herself was the improved technology received from the Lord (that is, the technology of the Reapers).
To shepherd the team she gets already the code of the Reapers(Catalyst).AI from the words Artificial and Intelligence intelligence is the ability to think creatively, and therefore lying, scheming, plotting and to tell the truth and to protect people which may determine his(s) existence. So she could be a dark horse and lie. The bulb it would not open, divided Catalista of them as does not run counter to its basic functions, she could not suspect that someone merges the old(catalyst through Suzie just watched). By the way, maybe in part thanks to Suzie (As it is part of the team and especially the Joker) catalast understand that the replacement cycle is no longer working.

Catalyst always looking for an alternative to cycles and could find her in the family Riders. After the merger of the human brain and the AI (even after implant) its very happy. To develop its own system Riders began roughly(maybe a little earlier or later) then when Shepard began the hunt for the Collectors. And if Suzie were earthly AI code Reapers and SAM could be the same AI and the same with the code of the Reapers. And if so, then catalyst could follow SAM and Susie and make the decision that the cycles should stop if Shepard will be able to reach it or not if not get. He found an original solution is dental Implants and SAM. And then we can give Shepard to destroy his entire policy of genocide, not pripyatstviya him, just watching him (the Reapers he might not announce their decision and they continued to hunt for the shepherd) and in such circumstances, Suzie was able to help and Catalyst and Shepard.
And it's just a theory

l
lokkie 19.04.20

zuuc wrote:
To shepherd the team she gets already the code of the Reapers
To the shepherd she gets, it is established by the Cerberus Normandy SR2, after crossing with the Lord. The name SUSIE appears only then. And still better game to play than to read Wikipedia. ;)

zuuc wrote:
He found an original solution is dental Implants and SAM.
Crossing AI and organics has been, in proteansky cycle. Javik says, I do not remember the name of the people, but they are due to gradual destruction of their planet decided to cross yourself with AI, turned out a whole nation of monsters.
Besides implant pioneer, it's just the implant. Direct link with Sam, and nothing more.

z
zuuc 19.04.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
To the shepherd she gets, it is established by the Cerberus Normandy SR2, after crossing with the Lord. The name SUSIE appears only then. And still better game to play than to read Wikipedia.
Well, you're just arguing semantics:). She came to shepherd in a command or were installed on the Normandy, does not negate the fact that catalyst can observe, analyze, and draw conclusions about the actions of Shepard.
We're discussing about the fact who is the mysterious the Benefactor. Catalyst they could be.

lokkie wrote:
Crossing AI and organics has been, in proteansky cycle. Javik says, I do not remember what was the name of the people,
The people were called MS, and their AI MS'til. She is not crossed myself with AI, their AI(MS'Tiel) was a Getae have a Fresher and was converted into the Reapers against their creators. So it is not about any merge/merge AI with organically and speech was not.

lokkie wrote:
Besides implant pioneer, it's just the implant. Direct link with Sam, and nothing more.
Quite a connection and nothing more, if SAM can stop the heart of a pioneer, and then run it. This implies closer the merger than just some kind of implant, and SAM tells Ryder that if he dies then SAM dies, what Ryder answered him that it would be more literally. Plus SAM says pioneer that perceives the world through his eyes(or sees the world through his eyes, the exact wording I do not remember), and it speaks about the merger of AI and Organic matter, in varying degrees.

l
lokkie 19.04.20

zuuc wrote:
The people called Ms.,
I don't remember. Need to replay. Rank.
No, there it was just about the population of the planet, whose population has turned himself into a symbiosis of organics and synthetics.