3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasitel ovec 19.04.20 08:47 pm

Who is this mysterious benefactor? SPOILERS (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Literally the best that is connected with Andromeda is the memories of Ryder and relationship with trilogy, all the rest without tears will not look.
If you type in Google mass effect benefactor will come out Henry Lawson, Miranda's father. Coincidence?
75 Comments
Sort by:
z
zuuc 19.04.20

lokkie
No need for this replay:)
http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%96%D0%B0%27%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB Mrs.'til
http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%96%D0%B0 Ms.

l
lokkie 19.04.20

zuuc wrote:
No need for this replay:)
Wrong. )
I just wrote that in this shkololo Wikipedia nothing. What are the downs of it are unclear. They are even the stories of the characters can not be written.. this is not to mention the outcome of the choice, it is not there at all. You have to watch it yourself in the game.
Why is it necessary, in this form, do not understand.

zuuc wrote:
their AI(MS'Tiel) was a Getae have a Fresher
No. Was about the fact that the geats for this cycle. But not the same. Read:

I'm not the one to Wikipedia. remember that it was about implants. )
And about the Goths written in the Code МЕ1. The fresher and greatly revere their ancestors. And they decided the memory of our ancestors to transfer to digital form. The network has grown, then they decided to give their bodies. So there geta.

z
zuuc 19.04.20

lokkie
Yes you are right. Just in Mass Effect (the trilogy) have played just don't remember. But still the assumption that the Benefactor this catalyst not devoid of meaning, and the fact that the Benefactor someone from Cerberus I this option is also not excluded. But the Ghost of it in Andromeda did not fly, and primarily at the citadel:)

l
lokkie 19.04.20

zuuc wrote:
the assumption that the Benefactor this catalyst without
The fact of the matter is that the sense in this. This can be understood in the same Toriano with which kung fu reapers is not working. In the same Shoal narcotic was completely overwhelmed by the transformation. And then the whole galaxy based on this. The reapers prospects are not at all. Make sense for introduction no.

z
zuuc 19.04.20

lokkie
In principle, it is clear that that does not clear:)
let's hope that Biovars will come up with some interesting Benefactor

L
Loki_Fran 19.04.20

I think the Benefactor in the end is an antagonist of the next part. Too little is revealed about him yet, but it is clear that only these data it is not over.

B
Blaster Dark 19.04.20

Loki_Fran
In this there is something... Maybe YAG(SP) yourself cloned? Although not, or could not write in the terminal about it... Mmmm, no, do not get the hare into the ark to turn up...

N
NightHawkreal 19.04.20

zuuc
It would be nice to have it not out of the bushes on the piano left.

L
Loki_Fran 19.04.20

Blaster Dark
I don't think. Do not think that this will be the character from the trilogy. Perhaps it will be closely linked with already familiar characters. For example - a character which is not seen, but it was possible to hear about it.
Actually, now that I've completed all the Andromeda, I think that will be something in the style of a Ghost under the control of the Reapers in the next part of this is the Benefactor will do its utmost to help GG, will protrude slightly from the shadows, but in the final part, he will run to the side of kettou(serious guy from cut scenes to the final) and will have them under the skirt to hide.
And it all depends on GG the next part. Developed mentioned that Riders no longer play. Unless of course they changed their concept after the release.
Again - just my personal opinion, which I do not particularly thought out.

b
bertino 19.04.20

It is possible that a shareholder acted as the Directorate Nover with their corporations, as well as with the means to Fund them. Let me remind you that Nover has two corporations that spetsializiruyutsya on biology, genetics and(!) study in the field of artificial intelligence. Despite the fact that studies of AI is prohibited by law, in the first part said that the Corporation engaged in AI has a license to do so. It is possible that Cerberus has also contributed to the Initiative with the aim of retrieve the results of the research of AI. And for the Directorate motive for sponsoring was a visit to Shepard on the planet, and then they actually could ask the question: what is the range? The answer which was - the reapers

H
Homely warrior 19.04.20

bertino wrote(La):it is possible that a shareholder acted as the Directorate Nover
I have here suggests a number of things accidentally have Director Tang

S
Siniy Kot 19.04.20

here's luck....Can't Gray realtor that doesn't know, like Liara in the end of joined and all.
And the fact of the strangeness of the fact that Liara were not alerted,no?
And no one interfered with the PREVIOUS Mediator to help project Andromeda(or predopredeleno).
I remember how Grey became Intermediaries in the trilogy of ME-the Intermediary is dead-long live the Intermediary,and few people change at all worried.

T
TURBURETKA 19.04.20

Well, apparently we'll soon find out(if you do know, like Andromeda froze) the only hope for books.

D
Demonic Wolf 19.04.20

That would be cool, if this was Saren, to full mind control the reapers. Those while he was not under control, but was aware of the tragic situation. Have used their power spectrum that would find resources.

S
Shif077 19.04.20

prepagada the game came across Kettschau on the basis of this data block

It is unclear whether the addressee of the letter thus the Benefactor or not, but if so, it appears even more questions to the mysterious patron of the Initiative and his motives become increasingly unclear.