3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stranik Odinoky 22.04.20 04:35 pm

Tell me what assault gun do you think is the best (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

tell me what assault gun do you think is the best
38 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 22.04.20

Denis G wrote:
Still wanted to check in on a show in MEA Claw, in the M3 it is relatively successfully combined in himself the quality of the heavy pistol and a shotgun.
In multiplayer this is the best non-automatic shotgun, despite the fact that it's a gun. Even better, just the piranha. But the piranha is a black card, which maybe a year to reach level 10, and the claw is Golden, to pump that much easier.
Gregor977 wrote:
And you're playing with a sniper rifle a black widow to ME:A?
Conqueror better. The CV a little better damage, but worse at everything else. Here again, as with the claw and a piranha. Conqueror gold card and level 10 it is better than the CV 1 level. And the FT black card, which is not known how many pump I have to.
zhekazloy wrote:
jahstice
IT's a snipe rifle.
Thanks cap, but I do not know. But apparently too inept and didn't know when he put Raptor in the sniper rifle. Nevertheless, the fact remains that in multiplayer, the Raptor is the best SWISS. And among the actual SWISS for multiplayer there is nothing interesting.

v
vitalik76 22.04.20

zhekazloy wrote:
and isn't it easier to play in multiplayer postrelushki clean?
I was the single. Now I play in multiplayer.

D
Denis G 22.04.20

Gregor977
Played. A single. One of the two snipers which ran a little longer (FT Brave). But the Donkey didn't come.
Generally the sniper rifle in the game as I do not really. On the one hand, there is no Adrenaline to aim headshots. With another - the stupidity of the AI, which at large distances from the sniper rifle shoot like partridges.
In General, don't have that much to say. Both (FT and Brave) liked the fact that the clip single charge, and the knockdown in the second good. In General, for a pure soldier (whom, as a rule, come from МЕ1) as it is not too fun now going sniping.

D
Denis G 22.04.20

vitalik76
Don't know, maybe I'm a noob, but what is that to me the animation seemed tricky for a pure fighter. Came to him only a few times from the table to the APEX each time got a bunch of biotikos-asari, who tore all, I'm with my Avenger only agrit themselves vrazhin managed, with two or three clips only 30 percent of HP is removed.
Very sad, because in the cartoon the M3, I do the biotics disliked, used it only a collector, in other cases still went to clean the shootings, the Avenger X is quite a silver top pulled. Actually my favourite fluff was, along with Ripper X and Mantis X and on gold perfectly pulled.

G
Gregor977 22.04.20

Denis G
Well, Yes=)

G
Gregor977 22.04.20

vitalik76
Well then to each his own taste is important, who gives a sniper rifle for the soul=)

R
Roman Niko21 22.04.20

the entire game sniper + pestle, snipe the first black widow and then ishari + bioconverter, pestle first claw then isari similarly, + bioconverter, almost always bansot and infinite ammo paired with relics of armor, and even HP is constantly restored in combat (equipment -
disguise) (complexity peak)

l
legusor 22.04.20

avenger and Scorpion

v
vitalik76 22.04.20

Denis G wrote:
Don't know, maybe I'm a noob, but what is that to me the animation seemed tricky for a pure fighter.
Even now the game is very underestimated damage from bio and techstream. For a fighter there's a little secret - put as amplifiers, cartridges of two different types, for example the pulse and cryo (no matter that they were apparently not installed in the lobby will see that they are installed). Take PP, for example a hurricane or equalizer, and play alternating shooting and stun shot (soldier ability). Going for the gold, tear all to shreds not worse than those of the adepts. However it is better to do it from behind cover, because the soldier has very weak shields. And silver and bronze you don't even have to hide, squeezed the trigger and ran through the location like a steam roller, only the enemies in different directions off. Here only important thing is not to get carried away and not to crash from all move at the boss, safetylit easily, not even bronze.

D
Demonic Wolf 22.04.20

Phantom and the black widow

s
saa0891 22.04.20

Do not use pistols and assault rifle of course sandstorm out of the competition.

My favorite Hoe in the Andromeda just merged.

B
Bagrat_od 22.04.20

Now I use selectnow BRU, piranha/rigar (mood), a grenade launcher Falcon optics.
More like Dhana cattski, but on gg it looks terrible.

About unique power-UPS for weapons that are worth 100-200 points research (grenade Velcro, plasma, spirit ray come, etc.) Say that basically, a greater number weapons, they only spoil.
Can anyone advise who managed to successfully combine the gun with such userename, for nafik then do they need..

S
Siniy Kot 22.04.20

Bagrat_od
plug in Rigar grenades, stickies,funny assault rifle turns out)))
another module of the plasma charging is good on the Crusader looks,but as for the Falcon,but the rate falls

s
spellcustomer 22.04.20

Spent at your leisure a bunch of tests in the real combat. Have collected the BEST assault rifle in the game, no, really, the best:
Take Tokin and put him bioconverter, electrical currents, an extension to the two fashion and kinetic coil. Of the weapon mods I put a short barrel (I believe not the word, precision is not affected, and indeed this beast is not needed), fast shutter, heavy stock, heavy shop (so not to increase the store, and in order to because of bioconverter at least 5% of health removed). This uncompromising tool of wiping out everything that moves in seconds. Previously used the BLUE, but it in comparison with this beast is not. A detachment of the enemy shall be made very quickly, just create it and enjoy legal essentially game cheat))) One minus is, the rifle is badly hit enemies entrenched in cover. But nausea can augment for armor to increase damage taken by 35%

I should add that I play infiltrator, I use fully upgraded set of heritage relics, skills, and better armor chosen with the expectation of rapid restoration of health and shields, and technology abilities. You need a perk OPA on a greater number of improvement items.

s
spellcustomer 22.04.20

By the way, hand-to-hand weapons (blade Azari, etc.) improves the performance for ALL your guns. Put three coils on the kinetic of this sword and get a damage 122 from Tokina (if it's not medium rate of fire 750) with those mods and augmentum, which I have above indicated. Can izdevatsya the game even more by putting to the sword two augment to restore health and shields. Don't know how anyone, but I do in this situation health is simply not time to do half at a time, as all the enemies are already - know yourself e push, collect from them.

B
BerkutArmageddon 22.04.20

It SWISS Ghost. But better PP N7 Hurricane is the highest damage rate (damage * rate of fire) in the game.
Pistols - N7 eagle, the highest damage rate among the pistols (because automatic).

C
Caxy 22.04.20

spellcustomer
In fact, there is a better choice. Valkyrie with bioconverter and the mod to auto fire. In the result, we have the rate of fire and magazine size as the Tokina, but one and a half times more damage and accuracy. And 1.5 x damage for rate of fire 750 - this sentence. Profile Spy just hold right and left mouse buttons - everything dies in seconds on any difficulty. Add to this combo mod adrenaline and get the ability without a CD. As an example, you can use the Invasion (-40% armor) on each enemy. Ie kastuem Invasion, kill, again an Invasion, kill again.

G
Gera95 22.04.20

From assault rifles, probably the X5 Ghost. The most versatile weight, damage and inventory of the store.
Pistols, probably the Executioner.

Caxy wrote:
Ie kastuem Invasion, kill, again an Invasion, kill again.
It's boring. Can all mods be put on suspension, and just in the air hanging and all annihilated. It is also boring. Well that fashion is different, you can pick up the interest. :)