3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
upumeg95 22.04.20 04:46 pm

Worth taking? Or understand and forget? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

All the toy crap, but they say that almost all fixed.
63 Comments
Sort by:
.AVENGER. 22.04.20

every part of this game had their pros and cons just like this ! it is not so bad but the old part was still better

H
Hirok 22.04.20

upumeg95
the plot is not fixed, characters are not fixed, nonsense and absurdity are not fixed, cheap, and often treshovy, Paphos is not fixed.

O
Ot Boga 22.04.20

Nothing's fixed, don't waste your money on this instead of the game developers, no support is long gone

S
Syahou Dun 22.04.20

Download, go, to forget...

L
L0neWanderer 22.04.20

upumeg95
IMHO: There are pros, there are cons. If you're a fan of the series, you may not like. I would advise you to take, but the discount for the fact that they abandoned dlc alienated even those who liked the game.
Bugs fixed, optimized fit, and in those terms, everything is fine with her.

r
renbu 22.04.20

forget

S
Sermavery 22.04.20

Try the demo and then buy this wonderful game. Stinking haters don't listen, and he will make the choice.

s
saa0891 22.04.20

upumeg95 wrote:
All the toy crap, but they say that almost all fixed.
How to fix a plot,characters,PROTAGONIST,gameplay elements,RPG component,etc., it is necessary a game from scratch, alter,Maxim it is possible to download a torrent for review,but buy Andromeda just not worth it,it's all full of plums for series ME,although it all began with the third part,Andromeda is just the last nail in the coffin of the series.

s
saa0891 22.04.20

lokkie wrote:
Goliardica can not calm down.. Yes I want it, you already proved everyone, calm down. And do not forget to visit this forum.
Why are you always so stick,the man asked,he answered.

s
saa0891 22.04.20

lokkie wrote:
People Troll 99лвл.. and then you see another boat.

A
ArsenyPestr 22.04.20

Take only for the discount, it is not worth 2K

Z
Zaychik 22.04.20

upumeg95
Normal game, don't listen to the haters. Take winter Deluxe version on sale in the Origin.

A
AndruhaGruz 22.04.20

upumeg95
Now pass. all the rules. I don't know why so much shit poured on her. everything is fine.

A
AndruhaGruz 22.04.20

The rules of the game. Someone tell me. when the next discount will be on Origin. a recent missed. thanks in advance.

A
Apokalipsis113 22.04.20

If the first part was like at the time, and then andromeda will come to cheer. The vast majority of problems nasosno of thumb fans suck. Well, Haight train someone very much supported for a very long time. If you have any doubts - just wait for discounts.

s
sobakovod 22.04.20

AndruhaGruz
Maybe before th, I don't know, but in November, Halloween is constantly a 50% discount on all autumn releases. Every year the FIFA take

M
MagicHero 22.04.20

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
Why are you always so stick,the man asked,he answered.
From lokkie stick due to the fact that to play in Andromeda on the normal ultra with 60 fps can not ))) I when I is not pulled what a game I mean it was just forgotten until better times. For example, it was with the last larkai which played when I was a 780 because it did not pull the game on good graphics with a steady 60.

k
kakp 22.04.20

if you have not played in the trilogy, Yes

A
Alex97914 22.04.20

upumeg95
Definitely play. Maybe there is not a strong plot, but the Fight will be much better than in the trilogy.

E
EvgenyDMT 22.04.20

upumeg95
Of course buy the game,no money is not sorry.Only buy,in any case do not shake torrent.